The One : Warriors

Lone_Star : Charlotte

Spencer : Raptors

Lex : Thunder

AFO : Wizards

The One
04-23-2016, 06:32 PM
Warriors.

Still fuming a little from that blunder in Game 3. Dubs in 5.

Lone_Star
04-23-2016, 07:25 PM
I'm born and raised in Charlotte, so gotta go with my hornets. Currently up 16 right now in game 3 against the Heat!!! But as a NBA fan overall, curry and Westbrook are my favorite players to watch.

Spencer 555
04-24-2016, 12:13 AM
Raptors

Maverik
04-25-2016, 08:55 PM
maybe if the Warriors hadn't tried to set a regular-season record, Curry wouldn't be in this predicament

I wonder how people will look back on this season if the Warriors don't win the Championship. Curry going down so quickly seems to put the writing on the wall.

KickAssPlaya
04-25-2016, 09:04 PM
That's unfortunate with the Curry injury.

BTW Go Celtics! :):clapping:

Lex
04-25-2016, 10:36 PM
Russell Westbrook, point guard or point god?

|AFO|
04-25-2016, 10:47 PM
Westbriiiiiick. We'll see what he can do against the Spurs. He always crushes the Wizards though, so I guess I should talk. Also my favorite team is the Wizards. D;

The Professor
05-01-2016, 06:23 PM
Spurs.

Nice to see them spank that ass. Still should be a close series though.

Greendaybum5
05-03-2016, 03:33 PM
Sixers

2 weeks until the best day of the Sixers season :) Lottery time. Here's to praying Kings Jump to #1 and someone else to top 3 so Sixers get #1 and #4 picks!

Sanosuke
05-03-2016, 07:13 PM
Hawks gonna just shit the bed per usual in the playoffs. :(

Spencer 555
05-07-2016, 07:50 PM
Kyle Lowry vs Dwyane Wade tn was incredible to watch. Refs were completely garbage in the heat's favor tn as well. And people think the heat are the favorites? I'm sorry but the heat are pretty garbage without bosh and whiteside is playing hurt. They're lucky Valanciunas got injured in the third or this woulda been a blowout. Hoping JV can come back in game 4, he's been huge for us so far in the playoffs.

Da Gyps
05-08-2016, 04:14 PM
Kyle Lowry vs Dwyane Wade tn was incredible to watch. Refs were completely garbage in the heat's favor tn as well. And people think the heat are the favorites? I'm sorry but the heat are pretty garbage without bosh and whiteside is playing hurt. They're lucky Valanciunas got injured in the third or this woulda been a blowout. Hoping JV can come back in game 4, he's been huge for us so far in the playoffs.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2016/story/_/id/15488079/jonas-valanciunas-toronto-raptors-miss-remainder-series-miami-heat-sprained-ankle

Unfortunate.

I thought the Heat would win going in due to how Toronto struggled with Indiana but yeah, it's not like the Heat are anything special. Don't much think this series matters though, as I don't see Cleveland losing before the NBA finals.

|AFO|
05-08-2016, 04:25 PM
Heat gave Cavs a problem in the regular season. If they were healthy they could take it to 6 against the Cavs. Unfortunately their best 2 big men are now out. No chance now. Probably won't get through the Raps now. Though DWade against the Hornets. Dayum. I love watching that guy play basketball. Lol.

Da Gyps
05-08-2016, 04:28 PM
The recent stuff with Bosh is pretty fucked up/weird.

Spencer 555
05-08-2016, 05:26 PM
Ya, a lot of people think he's going to be forced to retire.

Also, to what AFO said, the raps were 3-1 against the cavs in the season I believe. A lot of people had the heat in this series, but the raps are proving to be the superior team.

That being said, I think all things being equal and if both teams played to full potential, the heat would probably win in 5.

Raps have incredible depth and a lot of chemistry on our bench, but Whiteside is a rich man's biyombo and the raps would have to rely a lot on sinking mid range jumpers.

I'm pumped to see what the raptors can do in free agency / trade this year. Really hope they let Derozan walk, as much as I love the guy, he's not THE GUY on a championship team.

Our Core:

PG: Lowry = top 5 pg in league, Cory Joseph = Solid backup PG who completely dominates in certain matchups and can guard Dwade

SG = Norm Powell: Derozan 2.0 with better defense and a better shot, can't wait to see what this kid can do next year in a bigger role, Terrence Ross: Inconsistent, heat check player off the bench, plays + defense sometimes and is trash at other times.

SF = Demarre Caroll: JYD 2.0. Love this dudes game, always a net positive on the court even when the shot isn't going.

PF = 2pat: Small power forward who can cover big SFs, tweener good enough to stick due to high IQ and 35% 3point shot.

C = Valanciunas: Slowly but surely becoming one of the best big men in the league. He's finally adding a jump shot and pass to his game and playing much better defence, Biyombo: Matchup nightmare for some and perfect big man in a small lineup. Would be awesome to see him learn how to catch a ball on offence

I think if the raps want to be better next year they need to let Powell take Derozan's starting job and they need to go after either a mobile PF or another wing player.

Im lookin at Al horford, Marvin Williams, Nic Batum, Courtney Lee, Jared Dudley, Terrence Jones, Ersan Ilyasova, Dwight Powell, Joe Johnson, David West. Some combination of a couple of those players, I think, would fill Derozan's shoes and if Norm can take a step forward offensively (which I think he can), we could be looking at a team in contention with the cavs for #1 in the conference.

Spencer 555
05-08-2016, 05:33 PM
I think I'm pretty much set on Nic Batum as our starting SF next year.

PG: Lowry, Joseph, Wright
SG: Powell, Ross
SF: Batum, Carroll
PF: West, 2Pat, Caboclo
C: JV, Biyombo, BeBe

+ whatever we get from the draft / sign and trade of derozan.

|AFO|
05-08-2016, 07:09 PM
The recent stuff with Bosh is pretty fucked up/weird.

I mean. The Miami Heat's staff is incompetent. Unless Bosh has some freaky clotting disorder that we don't know about, they should be preventing him from developing DVTs without the use of blood thinners. The only thing I can think of is the pooling due to sitting too much on planes or something. I doubt he has peripheral vascular disease. They should have been working on his calves and circulation immediately after his last bout with them. Shit... pay me a million bucks a year and I'll make sure he doesn't get clots in his calves. Lol.

What do you think is going on?

|AFO|
05-08-2016, 07:11 PM
@Spence: Derozen made a huge leap in his game this year, didn't he? If he could get a consistent 3, he'd be a dominant 2 guard. If he works on that in the off season I could see him in the top 20. Lowry doesn't have as much potential IMO. He's good at everything, but I don't think he has the athleticism to take it to the next level. No one seems to agree with me on that. Watching Derozen destroy people though... He's got a great first step, speed, quickness, power. Just have to get that 3 down and defenses are going to be on their heels the whole game.

Greendaybum5
05-09-2016, 04:32 PM
@Spence Lowry is a legit PG, but not top 5....Off top of my head 1) Curry 2) Westbrook 3) CP3 4) Lillard 5) Wall then I may even put Irving ahead of him. Once Teague is out of ATL or Schroder goes to the Sixers (one can dream ATL pulls the trigger) then Schroder is going to rise quickly too, but obviously he's not anywhere near the level of these guys yet.

Spencer 555
05-09-2016, 04:36 PM
@Spence: Derozen made a huge leap in his game this year, didn't he? If he could get a consistent 3, he'd be a dominant 2 guard. If he works on that in the off season I could see him in the top 20. Lowry doesn't have as much potential IMO. He's good at everything, but I don't think he has the athleticism to take it to the next level. No one seems to agree with me on that. Watching Derozen destroy people though... He's got a great first step, speed, quickness, power. Just have to get that 3 down and defenses are going to be on their heels the whole game.

From what I can tell, Derozan can't handle the playoffs. He's upped his game every single year he's been a raptor (regular season) and is an amazing person/hard worker, but I think his skill is pretty capped and predictable. He gets shut down in the playoffs due to the refs swallowing the wistle and defensive intensity goes up. Even if the 3 point jumper comes, his basketball IQ is extremely questionable (probably the most iso heavy player in the league and definitely isn't kobe), and his defense is worse then James Harden. As for Lowry, u kinda hit the nail on the head, he's the perfect complementary player at PG. He can score, he can dish, he plays elite defense for his position, he has an extremely high basketball IQ, he makes so many hustle plays, he's big in the clutch and I can't tell u how many times he's killed other teams runs by putting the team on his back and making a big play on either end of the court. I'd rather have lowry as a second option scorer then almost anyone in the league honestly. I have to agree with u Lowry lacks the athleticism and shooting to be a superstar/#1 option, but in terms of everything he brings as a 2nd option.. let's just say if I were Durant, I'd rather play on the raptors then OKC. Westbrook is basically the kobe to durant's jordan and it's an imperfect match. Lowry + CO would be better suited to get durant a ring imo.

That being said, if I were Durant, I'd probably look at the Celtics over any team. They have everything ready for a superstar like Durant to come in and push them over top. On top of that, they have a ton of trade chips in hand to add even more then just durant.

Could u imagine a team like this?

PG: Smart, IsiahThomas (still the 6th man)
SG: Avery Bradley, SG/SF Draft pick
SF: Durant, Crowder
PF: Amir Johnson, Kelly Olynyk
C: Boogie Cousins, Jared Sullinger

PF is a bit of a weakness, but Amir Johnson and Olynyk are both big enough to play center/switch with boogie anytime and both crowder and durant are big enough to play PF and switch with eachother if the team wants to play small. Bradley and smart are elite defenders at PG or SG and Isiah Thomas comin in to bail out smart or avery when they struggle offensively is crucial. It's pretty cool that this is even possible, certainly still wouldn't compete with the cavs offensively (I think the cavs are showing in the playoffs the potential of that lineup) but defensively it would rival the spurs. Brad Stevens would be in heaven with all the potential lineups and matchups and I'm a big Brad Stevens supporter.

Im not as die hard a raptors fan as I am a basketball fan so I'd be pretty stoked if the celts pull something like that off. It's gonna be a HUGE offseason for the celts or Raps or both.

Unfortunately, I think the raps won't mess with the status quo and will keep Derozan around. Nothin wrong with that, I just think the raps need more then Derozan to compete with the cavs next year and I definitely don't see Durant coming. If the raps manage to take down the heat this year, I also don't think they stand much of a chance against the cavs. Batum+ a solid PF, IMO would make this team (Ranked 11th in defensive efficiency with Scola at PF and Derozan at SG) would be a powerhouse defensively and probably would still be at least a top 10 offense with some potential to be better then that pending some ball movement improvements.

Spencer 555
05-09-2016, 04:45 PM
Also this: Is the Cavs offense on par or better then the GSW offense? I think it's starting to become a conversation.

manonfire101
05-10-2016, 01:46 AM
Nope. Golden State's offense is better.

Curry is ridiculous. Seriously, what do you even say at this point? The guy is fucking incredible.

KBHoleN1
05-10-2016, 08:39 AM
17 points in the OT period? Most in NBA history, regular season or playoffs. Incredible.

The Butcher
05-10-2016, 08:45 AM
You'd have to be a serious hater to be unable to appreciate his talents and work ethic.

Spencer 555
05-10-2016, 11:34 AM
@Spence Lowry is a legit PG, but not top 5....Off top of my head 1) Curry 2) Westbrook 3) CP3 4) Lillard 5) Wall then I may even put Irving ahead of him. Once Teague is out of ATL or Schroder goes to the Sixers (one can dream ATL pulls the trigger) then Schroder is going to rise quickly too, but obviously he's not anywhere near the level of these guys yet.

I think Lillard is debateable, but at this point I'd definitely take lowry over Wall and Irving.

My argument is this: Do you believe Lillard, Wall or Irving can carry a team to a championship? If not then Lowry is your guy. Lillard probably could be the #1 option on a championship team, but it's close, and his defense is so bad that he needs to be hidden completely. Wall needs a jumpshot and some better players around him (to me he's a pg who needs better players around him to shine, reminds me of Rondo in his prime, but probably better offensively) before I give him a nod, and irving is lillard light.

In terms of raw talent, Lowry probably isn't top 10, but Lowry is easily the most reliable and solid pg of the bunch behind CP3. It's a damn shame he's been so bad in the playoffs consistently, because he's the main reason the raps won 56 games this year. Granted, the last two years the raps have been good because of the weak east, but this year Kyle was one of the best players in the entire NBA (not saying he is in terms of talent, but he was one statistically)

Think about it like this.

Here's our roster:

SG= Derozan: breakout season for him offensively, can't shoot threes and was one of the worse defensive players in the entire league
SF= James Johnson/terrence ross/Norm Powell: Carroll was out for most of the season injured and casey just played the matchups at this position. James Johnson is barely a player in this league, Terrence Ross is so inconsistent it hurts and Norm Powell played like 15 games at the end of the season because he was in the D league
PF= Luis fucking Scola? Learned how to shoot 3s, but was terrible both offensively and defensively.
C= Jonas Valanciunas: Started season looking like a beast, kobe broke his hand, came back and didn't look the same until way late and then completely broke out in the playoffs. Offensively and Defensively for most of the season JV was probably middle of the pack in terms of big men
6th man= Cory Joseph: Played SG beside kyle lowry for the most part in small ball lineups because derozan is so bad on defence. Defensively and offensively he was avg.
Backup PF= 2pat: Draymond Green SUPER light. Defensively, probably our best option at PF, but struggles to get rebounds. He had a down year offensively.
Backup C= Biyombo: Defensively a monster, gets rebounds. Offensively complete train wreck.

What about that entire roster tells u that it's a 56 win team? Kyle Lowry was brilliant and is underrated. Is there a reason we had a top 5 offense beyond kyle lowry? No. Same thing with the defense. How does a roster with derozan + ross on the wing (Train wreck defenders most nights) and Luis Scola/JV starting become a top 10 defense? Kyle lowry.

Kyle Lowry > Everything

Lex
05-10-2016, 11:51 AM
I think Lillard is debateable, but at this point I'd definitely take lowry over Wall and Irving.

Lowry is significantly older than those 3 and isn't really better at all. Definitely wouldn't take him over them

Spencer 555
05-10-2016, 12:34 PM
Lowry is significantly older than those 3 and isn't really better at all. Definitely wouldn't take him over them

Of course not if we're talking dynasty. This year tho, Lowry was probably the #4 or 5 pg.

Next year, I'd probably take lowry as well unless Lillard can take another step forward. A healthy Lowry should be able to replicate what he did this year. If this playoff lowry is the new lowry moving forward you obviously have to pick Lillard.

Long term, I think Wall is the best of the bunch. Only thing missing from Wall's game is a reliable jump shot and a remotely decent squad around him. That Wizards team is fucking terrible and Wall is obviously a play maker. Can't really make his teammates better if they consistently miss the open shots he gives them lol. I hope he reaches his potential, but I don't know if he will. He looked distraught at times this year and Paul Pierce didn't like him (Paul Pierce's opinion is pretty much gospel to me).

dino
05-10-2016, 12:56 PM
Man such a joke loss by the raptors. Their shot selection is retarted, always the deep 2 man. Jv bailed them out before but now they're fucked. And derozans so inconsistent

dino
05-10-2016, 12:58 PM
Nope. Golden State's offense is better.

Curry is ridiculous. Seriously, what do you even say at this point? The guy is fucking incredible.

first unanimous MVP is a nice touch to his CV at this point

Greendaybum5
05-10-2016, 01:41 PM
Of course not if we're talking dynasty. This year tho, Lowry was probably the #4 or 5 pg.

Next year, I'd probably take lowry as well unless Lillard can take another step forward. A healthy Lowry should be able to replicate what he did this year. If this playoff lowry is the new lowry moving forward you obviously have to pick Lillard.

Long term, I think Wall is the best of the bunch. Only thing missing from Wall's game is a reliable jump shot and a remotely decent squad around him. That Wizards team is fucking terrible and Wall is obviously a play maker. Can't really make his teammates better if they consistently miss the open shots he gives them lol. I hope he reaches his potential, but I don't know if he will. He looked distraught at times this year and Paul Pierce didn't like him (Paul Pierce's opinion is pretty much gospel to me).

For this year I'd have taken any of the guys I listed over Lowry. I've follow Lowry since his time at Nova (local guy for me), but while he's solid he doesn't have potential to take over a game like the other guys I listed do. Wall absolutely has ability to be top player on a contending team. Look at last year for proof. Wizards were beat up this year.

Spencer 555
05-10-2016, 04:27 PM
For this year I'd have taken any of the guys I listed over Lowry. I've follow Lowry since his time at Nova (local guy for me), but while he's solid he doesn't have potential to take over a game like the other guys I listed do. Wall absolutely has ability to be top player on a contending team. Look at last year for proof. Wizards were beat up this year.

Lowry takes over games almost all the time lol. He took over vs the cavs and warriors in the regular season multiple times. In terms of scoring potential, I don't think Wall has a higher ceiling then lowry with his shot. They're both 22 ppg players in my mind. In terms of defence and vision, Wall could be a complete monster with the right players. Lillard and irving have the highest scoring potential obviously (25-28 ppg players?), but they're both poor man versions of steph and neither plays on a team that can hide the absolute trash defense they play. I'm sorry but ur totally wrong with that statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENKFJGDCp6w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p6ycwE_OiE

|AFO|
05-13-2016, 07:58 AM
What happened to the Spurs? So sad... They're just too slow/old or something.

Spencer 555
05-13-2016, 09:56 AM
Westbrook and ibaka weren't trash in this series. Okc is clicking. I kinda wanna take back what I said about durant on the Celtics now, Okc may have issues as a team but Westbrook was amazing in that spurs series. The issue I've always ha with him is he takes away from durant, but they played really well together all series. Looked lik the corner three completely kill the spurs, good Okc coaching and unselfish play

dino
05-13-2016, 11:03 AM

Well I mean it's not like they got blown out in the series, just last game. They need to replace Parker, he's past it. Saw a report this morning saying they could court Mike Conley

The Professor
05-13-2016, 11:48 AM

Sad sad day :(

It's not like SA got blown out though, aside from Game 6. They had 4 4th quarter leads and led most of the series. the ironic thing, OKC's weakness in the regular season (bench and crunch time execution) ended up being their strengths. Hell, Dion Waiters looked more than competent this series while Patty Mills looked like a dumpster fire.

Edit: Fuck the refs as well. Tuuurrrrrriiibbbbbblllleeeeeee

This was San Antonios series to lose and they did. I'm pretty sure they also generated more uncontested shots for the series that they just missed. Make or miss league and even though they were open, they missed.

As such, I don't believe OKC will even scare Golden State. They don't have enough perimeter shooting, and they don't even have the advantage in point guard that they did against SA, which is critical to their success. While they will rebound a lot in the series, I don't see the bigs for OKC being as important this series since they have to deal with a lot more PnR than they did against SA.

For OKC to have a chance, Kevin Durant will literally have to average 40/game. It's possible, just highly unlikely. Golden State in 5.

Lex
05-13-2016, 01:48 PM
For OKC to have a chance, Kevin Durant will literally have to average 40/game. It's possible, just highly unlikely. Golden State in 5.

He did average 36/12/6 against them this season though. Not too unlikely.It's gonna come down to ball security a lot, i think. The Thunder are gonna out rebound GS it's basically a given. We can't afford to turn it over at the same rate we did against SA because GS will convert that into way more points than SA.

Spencer 555
05-13-2016, 03:49 PM
Westbrook vs Steph is gonna be really interesting.

The Professor
05-14-2016, 02:05 AM
He did average 36/12/6 against them this season though. Not too unlikely.It's gonna come down to ball security a lot, i think. The Thunder are gonna out rebound GS it's basically a given. We can't afford to turn it over at the same rate we did against SA because GS will convert that into way more points than SA.

Probably right.

OKC has always been a terrible match up for San Antonio since they just overwhelm them with athleticism. Eventually becomes too much, and they can do that to most teams,

Only problem is that they rely almost exclusively on said athleticism...and when they meet a team not bothered by it, they have a lot of trouble. That's why LeBron has always dominated them, and now the Warriors are too. OKC doesn't have great shooters, never have really. So when they can't attack the paint or generate easy points off turnovers, their offense goes to mush.

Same thing the other way. All of Miami/Cleveland/golden State have done a great job of creating turnovers and creating easy basket opportunities.

Lex, do you think OKC prefers a fast pace or slower paced game against GS?

Spencer 555
05-14-2016, 09:27 AM
probably fast pace, gs's only weakness imo has been turnovers. I dont think okc can play the slow paced game period. they need to stick to there game and hope durant/westbrook can overcome gs. only chance is see for okc is if gsw has a poor shooting night.

Spencer 555
05-15-2016, 08:03 PM
Personally think the raptors have a chance against the cavs. If JV can come back and play as well as he was in the heat series I dont think the cavs really have an answer for him on either end.

With lowry playin at his peak, I think he can shut down kyrie to an extent and make him look silly. We can hide demar and jr smith, carroll will be on lebron every second hes on the court with james johnson or norm powell coming in if carroll needs a breather, patterson can cover love about as good as anyone in the league, and tristan thompson is gonna be a joke beside bismack and jonas.

I swear im not being a homer, but with kyle and demr putting up points the cavs are going to have a much harder time steamrolling us then they did the other twams and I definitwly think we can score on them. Channing frye scares me.

The Professor
05-15-2016, 10:52 PM
Toronto is pretty good defensively, and I personally think that getting out of the first round, and now the Second round, has officially eliminated any pressure they have/had. They should play even better than they did in the first two rounds as long as Jonas is healthy.

That said, I think it still boils down to Cleveland hitting shots. Cavs go cold, Toronto can pull the upset. If Cleveland hits, they win in 5, no more than six. Clevelands talent will allow it to find many open shots, especially threes. Add in Frye, and you get even more spacing. I would take a lineup of JR, Kyrie, Love, Frye and James as the best 5 man shooting lineup in the league. Better than Curry, Klay, Barnes, Dray, and 5th guy. (Not better team mind you, just pure shooting) Toronto just doesn't have that firepower.

Spencer 555
05-15-2016, 11:12 PM
Toronto is pretty good defensively, and I personally think that getting out of the first round, and now the Second round, has officially eliminated any pressure they have/had. They should play even better than they did in the first two rounds as long as Jonas is healthy.

That said, I think it still boils down to Cleveland hitting shots. Cavs go cold, Toronto can pull the upset. If Cleveland hits, they win in 5, no more than six. Clevelands talent will allow it to find many open shots, especially threes. Add in Frye, and you get even more spacing. I would take a lineup of JR, Kyrie, Love, Frye and James as the best 5 man shooting lineup in the league. Better than Curry, Klay, Barnes, Dray, and 5th guy. (Not better team mind you, just pure shooting) Toronto just doesn't have that firepower.

No doubt about that, I just think purely on matchups Toronto has about as good a team as u can get to pull off an upset against the cavs. Lowry matches up well against kyrie, Derozan on JR smith is a good matchup, Carroll on Lebron is lol but I mean, better then what anyone else in the east has outside of maybe the celtics, 2pat on Love is actually pretty gamebreaking when u think about it, Pat has the size to box him out from getting 15 rebounds a game and can easily defend him in the post/on the perimeter and obviously the centre matchups are going to be a big problem for the cavs.

I can't say I THINK the raps are going to beat the cavs, I just think if lowry and derozan play well the cavs don't have the bigs to stop them and we actually have a decent enough defence to slow them down at every position. I'm so excited to see how we do against a real team in the playoffs. (Wizards last year were probably for real honestly, but brooklyn - pacers and heat were all pretty weak, we just shit the bed in those series')

Spencer 555
05-16-2016, 09:17 AM
Just watched the highlights from the game yesterday because I was unfortunately unable to watch it and Mcroberts almost got choke slammed by biyombo.

Also @lex/philly lowry took over this game ;)

Greendaybum5
05-16-2016, 12:51 PM
Just watched the highlights from the game yesterday because I was unfortunately unable to watch it and Mcroberts almost got choke slammed by biyombo.

Also @lex/philly lowry took over this game ;)

Lowry did have a great game. I still stand by my prior statements though when comparing to other PG. Interested to see what Derozan does in the offseason. He did put up 28 points, but off top of my head I think I was on 29 shots. or 29 pts on 28 shots. something like that....

My guess is both GS and Cle win in 5. I'm incredibly impressed with how Lue has gotten Love to play his game on this Cleveland team. I thought the Blatt firing was a cop out, but Lue resurgence of Love I think has validated the decisions. Hats off to them.

Spencer 555
05-16-2016, 01:02 PM
Lowry did have a great game. I still stand by my prior statements though when comparing to other PG. Interested to see what Derozan does in the offseason. He did put up 28 points, but off top of my head I think I was on 29 shots. or 29 pts on 28 shots. something like that....

My guess is both GS and Cle win in 5. I'm incredibly impressed with how Lue has gotten Love to play his game on this Cleveland team. I thought the Blatt firing was a cop out, but Lue resurgence of Love I think has validated the decisions. Hats off to them.

It was 28 on 29 shots, derozan is still terrible, but it's kinda a thing that when he can score 20 or so points the raps win games lol. And ya it's understandable, Lowry vs Lillard is very debateable imo. Think you're a bit off on wall and kyrie vs lowry though. Lillard and lowry are definitely in the tier below westbrook, steph and cp3, but they're (to me) above kyrie and wall.

All that being said, if I had to choose one to start my team I'd take lillard because he's probably a top 5 ball handler and shooter in the league. You don't get that much offense out of one player often. Lowry is certainly a secondary player in an ideal situation.

Also: I'd probably take the guy from the suns over Wall and Kyrie atm. Before his injury, he looked amazing. Drawing a blank on his name right now tho. Not Brandon Knight.

Lex
05-16-2016, 01:02 PM
OKC in 4. Durant averages 50 Russ averages 20/20/20 Steve averages 15 "mates" per interview.

Greendaybum5
05-16-2016, 02:29 PM
It was 28 on 29 shots, derozan is still terrible, but it's kinda a thing that when he can score 20 or so points the raps win games lol. And ya it's understandable, Lowry vs Lillard is very debateable imo. Think you're a bit off on wall and kyrie vs lowry though. Lillard and lowry are definitely in the tier below westbrook, steph and cp3, but they're (to me) above kyrie and wall.

All that being said, if I had to choose one to start my team I'd take lillard because he's probably a top 5 ball handler and shooter in the league. You don't get that much offense out of one player often. Lowry is certainly a secondary player in an ideal situation.

Also: I'd probably take the guy from the suns over Wall and Kyrie atm. Before his injury, he looked amazing. Drawing a blank on his name right now tho. Not Brandon Knight.

Eric Bledsoe? He's nice, but not in these guys category yet.

Spencer 555
05-16-2016, 09:58 PM
Eric Bledsoe? He's nice, but not in these guys category yet.

I think he's closer then a lot of people give him credit.

|AFO|
05-16-2016, 10:47 PM
Congrats Spence. Raptors are probably the only team left I would enjoy see win it. I would also enjoy seeing GS lose, but that's beside the point. Haha.

Da Gyps
05-16-2016, 10:57 PM
I like everything about Draymond Green so I wouldn't mind seeing the Warriors repeat. In fact I really like their whole team in general but Green in particular. Dislike the Raptors. Pretty indifferent about the Thunder and Cavs.

Da Gyps
05-16-2016, 11:25 PM
Durant's shot is broken. Lurrrrrd.

|AFO|
05-16-2016, 11:53 PM
I'm not a very violent person... but Draymond Green makes me want to punch him in the face. :p

Spencer 555
05-17-2016, 09:33 AM
http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/lowry-irving.png

Greendaybum5
05-18-2016, 08:22 AM
Woot #TrustTheProcess.....such a shame Hinike was fired and he won't get to reap the rewards. I was happy with 1 or 2(simply because at 2 you don't have to decide), but at least the Sixers will get to take the player of their choosing.

Incredibly interested to see if the Sixers do a deal with Boston (for #3 pick) or Atlanta (for Schroder), both were rumored at the deadline. Okafor for the #3 intrigues me, but even though Embid says he'll be playing, until he makes it through a season I'd hesitate to move an offensive talent like him. That being said the Sixers probably have to trade either Okafor or Noel and Okafor is the more valuable trade chip. I'd be happy with swapping him for Jamal Murray or Kris Dunn as we definitely need a guard.

Would've been nice to get the Lakers pick this year, but in the end it's great for us Sixers fans to finally see some hope. Praying that Colangelo doesn't break the bank for any of the scrubs that are available this offseason. No one is worth a max deal besides Durant and I'd bet he stays in OKC with a 1+1 deal like LeBron.

Spencer 555
05-18-2016, 09:33 AM
Ben Simmons is such a bang or bust pick. Shades of Lebron or just a big dude who can move the rock. Do u think the 6ers would be better off going for ingram or simmons? I feel like Ingram is probably more the for sure thing at this point.

Spencer 555
05-18-2016, 09:36 AM
Also: I hope the T-wolves draft Buddy Hield, I think he would put them in contention with Utah and Dallas for the only playoff spot available in the west :P

Da Gyps
05-18-2016, 11:47 AM
I'd take Ingram for sure. Simmons maybe has more upside but I think Ingram will be a fairly consistent allstar.

Twolves should take Murray or Hield. I'd prefer Murray but he might not be there.

The Butcher
05-18-2016, 11:51 AM
6ers :)

Spencer 555
05-18-2016, 12:49 PM
I'd take Ingram for sure. Simmons maybe has more upside but I think Ingram will be a fairly consistent allstar.

Twolves should take Murray or Hield. I'd prefer Murray but he might not be there.

Ya either or really, they're a scorer away from bein a pretty good team. Wiggy needs to step up on D and add some passing to his game too. Dude is incredibly good in stretches and less then terrence ross in others.

Greendaybum5
05-18-2016, 02:05 PM
I'm not a fan of Duke alumni in NBA besides Kyrie. Obviously that's a dumb reason to knock on Ingram, but I think Simmons is the better NBA prospect. Also LeBron's jump shot sucked when he came into the league and while it's not great now it's improved a great deal.

Mocks I see have the two of them going first pretty evenly. About a 50/50 split depending on which site you're looking at. Either way I'll be happy. I just would prefer Simmons I think.

Da Gyps
05-18-2016, 04:53 PM
Ya either or really, they're a scorer away from bein a pretty good team. Wiggy needs to step up on D and add some passing to his game too. Dude is incredibly good in stretches and less then terrence ross in others.

Ohhhhh trust me I know all about Wiggs. Watch him in the NBA some but saw all his games at Kansas.

@philly: Enh, as mentioned before I don't think Simmons is on Lebrons level athletically or in terms of skill. I really like Ingram's ability to shoot so I think his floor is definitely higher. We will see though because I felt Simmons looked disinterested at times in college and hopefully that goes away now that he is getting paid.

Spencer 555
05-18-2016, 08:41 PM
so I just did sone research on the raptors cap situation and it seems like keeping biyombo and aquiring a player better then derozan will be borderline impossible. hearing that biyombo will fetch at least 13 mill in free agency. Pretty amazing for a player who was released by the hornets at the begining of the year. He's honestly almost worth that too. personally wouldnt want to pay him more then 10 even in the new cap system because of his offensive ineptitude. Defensively he's a rare breed at centre, but he can barely catch a pass lol

Greendaybum5
05-19-2016, 11:07 AM
so I just did sone research on the raptors cap situation and it seems like keeping biyombo and aquiring a player better then derozan will be borderline impossible. hearing that biyombo will fetch at least 13 mill in free agency. Pretty amazing for a player who was released by the hornets at the begining of the year. He's honestly almost worth that too. personally wouldnt want to pay him more then 10 even in the new cap system because of his offensive ineptitude. Defensively he's a rare breed at centre, but he can barely catch a pass lol

I followed him a lot this year because I play DraftKings daily.... I used to love the 4 point 15 rebound days. It's almost comical.

Spencer 555
05-19-2016, 12:22 PM
Ya it's awesome to see how far he's come this year too. Dude can get out and guard the perimeter to an extent, can block shots in the paint pretty well, can guard post ups against literally anyone in the league , but has no basketball skill on the offensive end. I don't understand why people don't think this guy has a high ceiling, he's only 23 and probably one of the top 5-10 big men in the league defensively (probably better then that even)

I'm trying to think of a better all around defender at the centre position and I'm having a hard time. Deandre, Gobert and Whiteside are the only ones that come to mind. Obviously, with the league trending smaller and guys like KAT - Draymond and AD playing centre Bismack falls behind a bit to them defensively, but I'd put him at 4th in the league based on what I can think of for true centres. Call me crazy, but he could be Ben Wallace in a couple years if all goes well.

Spencer 555
05-20-2016, 09:20 AM
Damn, definitely did not expect to lose both games by so much here. Playoff lebron is better then I could have imagined lol

|AFO|
05-20-2016, 10:07 AM
Is this the first time the raps have gone up against LeBron? Lol. He's a boss...

Spencer 555
05-20-2016, 12:06 PM
Is this the first time the raps have gone up against LeBron? Lol. He's a boss...

First time competitively for sure.

|AFO|
05-20-2016, 02:21 PM
I watched him beat up the Wizards for too many years. Now that GS is getting over-hyped, I'm routing for him though. I'm actually starting to like him.

I also like K-Love, and think he gets too much shit. His numbers were good this year, especially before Irving came back, and has been playing really well in the playoffs so far.

Spencer 555
05-20-2016, 05:05 PM
I watched him beat up the Wizards for too many years. Now that GS is getting over-hyped, I'm routing for him though. I'm actually starting to like him.

I also like K-Love, and think he gets too much shit. His numbers were good this year, especially before Irving came back, and has been playing really well in the playoffs so far.

Loves game is awesome. I think he gets the shit he deserves on defense, but he is one of the most dynamic offensive players in the league and he can rebound. Thing about big men in this league is they don't really need to be super defensive anymore IMO. That being said, if he couldn't rebound I think he'd be pretty trash lol. Him and Tristan Thompson do so much dirty work on the glass, while lebron pretty much single handedly does everything to keep the ball outta the net. I've watched lebron crush the raps for years too, but playoff lebron is everywhere both on defense and offense. It's really cool to see how healthy and happy he looks right now.

Da Gyps
05-21-2016, 10:21 PM
Bismack rebound vortex Biyombo.

Spencer 555
05-21-2016, 10:44 PM
Bismack rebound vortex Biyombo.

This is more what I expected, REALLY hope we can get JV back healthy and make a bit of a series outta this. Love is having a poor shooting night, but our defense is really stepping up against Kyrie and Lebron. Raps are definitely taking advantage of the refs lettin em play tho, home court advantage :).

Da Gyps
05-22-2016, 11:46 PM
Holy shit.

Spencer 555
05-23-2016, 12:39 AM
Westbrook was insane tn. Really eating my words about westbrook bringin Durant down lol, westbrook might be the only player in the league able to slow steph down.

Lex
05-23-2016, 01:23 AM
Fuck draymond green

Greendaybum5
05-23-2016, 01:07 PM
Well my predictions for both series are now shot.

Spencer 555
05-23-2016, 09:04 PM
Man the raps look like they're clicking here on all cylinders. Was very afraid of Channing Frye moving to the starting centre spot tn, but we've somehow managed to to come out of the 1st on top. 2pat is making Love his bitch.

Spencer 555
05-23-2016, 09:06 PM
The cavs defense is SO soft, very glad to see James Johnson in the game driving to the hoop.

Spencer 555
05-23-2016, 09:11 PM
Just noticed how completely garbage the officiating has been in this game. Cavs first foul of the game called at 9 minutes in the second quarter and they've gotten away with 3-4 close calls. The refs are salty Casey called them out for being terrible in the 1st two games.

Spencer 555
05-23-2016, 09:23 PM
So uhm lowry can't carry a game? He's the best player on the court right now. This is the best I've ever seen the raps play. Cavs look completely shook. 2pat is playing out of his mind on defense.

Da Gyps
05-23-2016, 09:56 PM
Maybe this series has completely turned. If the Raps can win game 5 as well, then I'll be super interested.

Spencer 555
05-23-2016, 10:48 PM
Game 4 not over yet, this is intense. Emotions are flaring on the court tn. Casey just went ballistic on that lowry travel. IMO was good defense by delly.

Spencer 555
05-23-2016, 11:08 PM
They stuck lowry on lebron in the post for the last 2 minutes of the game and Lebron couldn't do a thing. WHAT THE FUCK

Spencer 555
05-23-2016, 11:28 PM
I just realised how offended I get when people say Kyrie is better then lowry.

Da Gyps
05-23-2016, 11:53 PM
I just realised how offended I get when people say Kyrie is better then lowry.

I know you are high on the win right now, but they are pretty close. So I don't think it's correct to be offended by anyone saying either player is better, it's splitting hairs. Lowry did just have the best season of his career but he is 30. Overall you want Kyrie.

Spencer 555
05-24-2016, 12:22 AM
I know you are high on the win right now, but they are pretty close. So I don't think it's correct to be offended by anyone saying either player is better, it's splitting hairs. Lowry did just have the best season of his career but he is 30. Overall you want Kyrie.

Ill take 2014 lowry over every variation of irving we've seen and 2016 lowry over anything irving will ever be.

In a dynasty, irving is probably what you want, but for right now lowry is the better player. Announcers from espn tn were saying Lebron and Irving are the best players in this series, but lowry is IMO pretty clearly a better player then irving, and it's not really that close for me.

Greendaybum5
05-24-2016, 08:37 AM
MVP through 4 games goes to Dwayne Casey....Letting the Cavs just chuck up 3's and miss is what's brought them back into this series. Kudos to him for making the adjustment after 2 games. Cavs were shooting the lights out these playoffs and came back to earth this series.

Spencer 555
05-24-2016, 09:16 AM
I wonder if he planned it this way. lets completely throw game 1 and 2 but take away the 3 ball and then see if they can adjust to us when we get dirty on the paint. If Love has a decent game from 3 the raps probably would be down 3-1 (kicked there asses in game 3 :p)

|AFO|
05-24-2016, 10:51 AM
MVP through 4 games goes to Dwayne Casey....Letting the Cavs just chuck up 3's and miss is what's brought them back into this series. Kudos to him for making the adjustment after 2 games. Cavs were shooting the lights out these playoffs and came back to earth this series.

Eh. I disagree. The only reason the raptors are in this series is monster performances by Byombo, Lowry, and DeRozan. I mean... last night they had an 18 point lead in the 3rd and blew it. Those 3 are playing the best ball of their lives and they still almost lose the game due to back cuts and open 3's. I don't consider it good coaching when guys are willing a win after a coach leaves a bench in to blow a huge lead. LeBron played the whole 2nd half last night, which was a big move by Lue. Casey did nothing to stop the dunk/3 fest early in the 4th, which was run off of 1 offensive set. That was really shitty defense... Call a time out or something... Raps deserved to lose that game, but Byombo, DeRozen, and Lowry didn't allow it.

Spencer 555
05-24-2016, 11:23 AM
Eh. I disagree. The only reason the raptors are in this series is monster performances by Byombo, Lowry, and DeRozan. I mean... last night they had an 18 point lead in the 3rd and blew it. Those 3 are playing the best ball of their lives and they still almost lose the game due to back cuts and open 3's. I don't consider it good coaching when guys are willing a win after a coach leaves a bench in to blow a huge lead. LeBron played the whole 2nd half last night, which was a big move by Lue. Casey did nothing to stop the dunk/3 fest early in the 4th, which was run off of 1 offensive set. That was really shitty defense... Call a time out or something... Raps deserved to lose that game, but Byombo, DeRozen, and Lowry didn't allow it.

Lowry played 44 minutes last night, possibly 46 somethin ridiculous. I think he needed a breather going into that 4th Q and our bench is pretty damn good together. That being said, I've never thought Casey was a brilliant coach. He's really proving he can coach at a high level in these playoffs though. The rotations and adjustments he's made in each series have worked and you can't really disagree with them. I trust his defensive system too.

|AFO|
05-24-2016, 12:00 PM
In games 1 and 2 and the 2nd half of game 4, the Cavs basically scored at will in the paint. (I didn't watch game 3 or the 1st half last night). The cavs blew some lay ups at the end of that game and byombo made some great plays in the paint. Again, that combined with some amazing play by Lowry and DeRozen saved that game. Casey made zero adjustments when the Raptors were getting destroyed, blowing that 18 point lead. You don't have a good defensive system if you can't stop a Delly+LeBron pick and roll. They got like 6 dunks off of back cuts. You need to call a time out and make adjustments. Like making sure Byombo is in the paint, not out on the 3 pt line guarding Frye.

Spencer 555
05-24-2016, 12:56 PM
In games 1 and 2 and the 2nd half of game 4, the Cavs basically scored at will in the paint. (I didn't watch game 3 or the 1st half last night). The cavs blew some lay ups at the end of that game and byombo made some great plays in the paint. Again, that combined with some amazing play by Lowry and DeRozen saved that game. Casey made zero adjustments when the Raptors were getting destroyed, blowing that 18 point lead. You don't have a good defensive system if you can't stop a Delly+LeBron pick and roll. They got like 6 dunks off of back cuts. You need to call a time out and make adjustments. Like making sure Byombo is in the paint, not out on the 3 pt line guarding Frye.

I feel like it was more players not executing then his system in the 3rd. I missed the 3rd though and half of the fourth. Went to grab pizza at half and the gf wanted to eat it at the spot lol

Da Gyps
05-24-2016, 11:28 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjRYamxW0AUvNOp.jpg

The Professor
05-25-2016, 03:49 AM
Lol Gypsy. Golden State can really be summed up as Curry and Draymond shitting the bed. If Curry plays well, the whole team plays well. If not, then sometimes Green and Klay pick him up. If both him and Green suck. Then that's it. So far, Thunder have managed to flummox both. We'll see if they get it together.

As for the other series, Lue has cost Cleveland both games with his rotations. I don't know how people don't realize that if you surround LeBron with defense and a tiny sliver of shooting, your team is a 50 win caliber team. More lineups with LeBron, Frye, Delly, Shump, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but Richard Jefferson (guy looks younger now) please. Lue really needs to stagger playing Kyrie, Love, and LeBron at the same time.

Btw, next years most overpaid player has to be Biyombo right? I mean it's one thing to play like this during the playoffs when hustle and energy sometimes matter more than anything, buts it's kinda hard to muster this level for 82 games.

Spencer 555
05-25-2016, 09:14 AM
Agreed on the biyombo thing. But as for the lebron thing he played every minute of the second half the other night and even when those type of lineups were out, the raps had a reply. I think casey was slow to adjust to that lineup u mentioned, but when he did we were able to shut it down to an extent and score on it at will.

Lex
05-25-2016, 09:34 AM
Btw, next years most overpaid player has to be Biyombo right? I mean it's one thing to play like this during the playoffs when hustle and energy sometimes matter more than anything, buts it's kinda hard to muster this level for 82 games.

Someone's gonna give Harrison Barnes a max contract, so I'd say it's him

Spencer 555
05-25-2016, 10:37 AM

Oh true, ya I'd rather have biyombo at max then barnes.

Greendaybum5
05-25-2016, 11:50 AM
Biyombo helped himself a ton with playoffs. Barnes will be overpaid for sure....Don't count out Festus Ezeli either...Rumors of 3 years 51 mill from the lakers. That's crazy for a guy who plays 10 minutes a game.

Spencer 555
05-25-2016, 12:27 PM
ya ezeli and biyombo will be overpayed pretty huge. I'd much rather have steven adams and he gets payed like a scrub.

Da Gyps
05-25-2016, 08:04 PM

Wait is this serious? I don't follow this aspect of the NBA much. Batshit crazy if true.

|AFO|
05-25-2016, 08:09 PM
People talk about him being all star level talent if he wasn't eclipsed by the big 3 at GS. He seems to believe it too.

Da Gyps
05-25-2016, 10:12 PM
Holy shit this is a massacre.

manonfire101
05-26-2016, 12:03 AM
Would you rather have LeBron, Kyrie, and Love or Russ, KD, and Ibaka?

Sanosuke
05-26-2016, 01:59 AM
I think Ibaka is less than whomever you'd peg him against a third dude. Picking between Russ/KD and Lebron/Kyrie is more difficult imo.

Spencer 555
05-26-2016, 03:43 PM
I'd rather KD/Russ/Ibaka - Thunder

The Professor
05-27-2016, 12:31 AM
I think KD/Russ/Ibaka. If it was Miami LeBron, probably who plus whoever.

Da Gyps
05-27-2016, 12:51 AM
Man, it's pretty close I think. And we are talking right now yeah? For just this year? I'd lean towards OKC here. I like Lebron and Ibaka is terrible (really he is god awful this year) but I think KD isn't that far off of Lebron (this year mind you) and Russell vs Kyrie is just embarrassing for Kyrie. There are clear trade-offs both ways which makes it interesting.

|AFO|
05-27-2016, 10:02 AM
I think we might see who's better this year in the finals. Outside of those 6 players the Cavs and Thunder are pretty equal, wouldn't you say?

The Professor
05-27-2016, 12:14 PM
Probably. LeBron has historically owned OKC though. It just seems like their length and athleticism doesn't bother him whatsoever.

Steven Adams is much better than Perkins though, so maybe just having him defensively will be enough. Would be interesting to see how OKC defends Cleveland with 5 shooters. OKC isn't as sound defensively as say Toronto, but they make up for it with length and speed.

Spencer 555
05-27-2016, 12:15 PM
I think id take the cavs supporting cast honestly. The x factor again I think is frye, steven adams is a good defensive big but I think he'll have an even harder time keeping the cavs off the glass then biyombo and they cant really stop frye from getting open looks. I think the thunder are beating teams in the west with size and athleticism, but the cavs have size AND shooting. That being said westbrook is gonna completwly annihilate that defense and durant annihilates every defence. I think the thunder SHOULD take that series, but its really interesting, the cavs need to make shots and minimize offensive rebounds to stand a chance.

Da Gyps
05-27-2016, 01:55 PM
Maybe I'm crazy but I think Golden State still has a shot and I think they do win the series IF they can win in OKC.

The Professor
05-28-2016, 01:54 AM
Agreed.

I don't see OKC winning a game 7 at Oracle. I do think the Warriors need vintage Steph Curry performance though. Warriors feed off of him so much and they'll need that on the road. Still expect OKC to win.

Da Gyps
05-28-2016, 08:08 AM
Yeah they would need to play a lot better than they did in game 5 to win at OKC. Really excited for the game tonight, it's going to be intense.

Spencer 555
05-28-2016, 11:15 AM
Im scared it's going to happen. I really wanna see a Durant vs Lebron series again.

Spencer 555
05-28-2016, 12:06 PM
Raptors season summed up: We're the 5th best team in the league.

Also this: Canadian basketball in Toronto is goin nuts. Everywhere I go I see kids playin ball. It's pretty awesome. Fuck hockey lol

Da Gyps
05-28-2016, 01:09 PM

Also this: Canadian basketball in Toronto is goin nuts. Everywhere I go I see kids playin ball. It's pretty awesome. Fuck hockey lol

The Canadian talent is real man. RJ Barrett looks like a stud. There is a chance I'll get to see him play in person as his family has close ties with one of the assistant coaches on the KU staff.

|AFO|
05-28-2016, 02:26 PM

Golden State, OKC, San Antonio, LA Clippers (when healthy), Cleveland Cavs. Also Portland is a pretty similar team. I think that'd be a 7 game series. I'll give you guys 6th though. ;p

Spencer 555
05-28-2016, 04:22 PM
Golden State, OKC, San Antonio, LA Clippers (when healthy), Cleveland Cavs. Also Portland is a pretty similar team. I think that'd be a 7 game series. I'll give you guys 6th though. ;p

Oh come on, the cavs are better then the clips. No bench whatsoever on that team.

If I had to rank teams it'd be:

Warriors - OKC - Spurs - Cavs. HUGE GAP IN TALENT. Raps - Clippers - Heat - Hawks - Blazers - Celtics - Hornets. Another pretty significant gap. The rest lol

Trailblazers are getting close but they reaaaaaaally struggle on the defensive end.

Offseason is gonna be huge for the trailblazers tho.

Saint
05-28-2016, 11:40 PM
Holy shit Klay Thompson was unstoppable tonight.

KBHoleN1
05-28-2016, 11:44 PM
I just pulled this from the play-by-play, so it might not be super accurate, but I think in the last 4:30 Durant and Westbrook combined to go 0-4 with 6 turnovers.

manonfire101
05-28-2016, 11:51 PM
Warriors, Spurs, Cavs, Thunder, Clippers, Raptors, Blazers.

There are only 2 teams in the NBA that can beat Cleveland in a 7 game series: GS and SA. Thunder almost did the Cavs a huge favor by knocking off both of those teams, but now it looks like Golden State will probably take this series. That was a great game. Klay kept them in it and Curry finished them off. And Iguodala deserves a lot of credit for the defense that he played on Westbrook and Durant. He made huge plays defensively down the stretch.

A few other things:
-Draymond Green needs to make his layups.
-OKC cannot get called for a foul when they go for a rebound.

Spencer 555
05-29-2016, 12:53 AM
Warriors, Spurs, Cavs, Thunder, Clippers, Raptors, Blazers.

There are only 2 teams in the NBA that can beat Cleveland in a 7 game series: GS and SA. Thunder almost did the Cavs a huge favor by knocking off both of those teams, but now it looks like Golden State will probably take this series. That was a great game. Klay kept them in it and Curry finished them off. And Iguodala deserves a lot of credit for the defense that he played on Westbrook and Durant. He made huge plays defensively down the stretch.

A few other things:
-Draymond Green needs to make his layups.

Agree on this mostly, I probably underrated the spurs at 3 and overrated the thunder at 2, but in terms of matchups, I think the thunder are the only team that can beat the warriors or the spurs. Cavs IMO have no chance against the warriors.

Also, u don't think a healthy heat team with bosh would beat the blazers? Or the spurs light hawks? I don't think the blazers defense could handle the hawks system and I'm fairly confident the hawks defense would be able to at least slow down lillard and co. Blazers to me are really exciting, but for right now I don't have them ranked just behind the raptors. Talk to me after the offseason when the blazers sign biyombo :P

Spencer 555
05-29-2016, 12:54 AM
Also, Ill admit to homerism when it comes to my ranking of the raptors above clippers :)

The Professor
05-29-2016, 01:05 AM
Healthy Grizzlies better than Blazers and Hawks, maybe even Raptors.

Also....fuck OKC. For all the shit Draymond deservedly gets for the flailing kicks, Westbrook is just as dangerous. Pretty sure he almost kicked Klay in the head. Refs also have a hard on for them.

Anyways, everybody keeps saying that OKC is so good...and really it's just Westbrook and Durant playing an insane amount of minutes (40+) in the playoffs which means less of Foye/Waiters/Singler. Only problem is just like Brooks, Donovan doesn't trust his bench and what you're seeing now is KD and Westbrook gassed.

You can't play the kind of manic defense and attack offensively the way they do without eventually tiring. Even if they were to somehow summon enough energy to knock off GS at Oracle, I can't see them beating Cleveland.

manonfire101
05-29-2016, 01:11 AM
I forgot about Memphis. With Conley and Gasol healthy they'd probably be up there.

@Spencer. No, I think the East is pretty trash outside of Cleveland.

Edit: That's not fair I guess. I'll give you Miami over Portland with Whiteside and Bosh. But Cleveland is the only championship caliber team in the East.

Nightmarez
05-29-2016, 02:50 PM

So much this. It blew my mind. There were a few times where Green had positioning Adams literally seemed to jump into him and I was kinda like "uh...?"

KBHoleN1
05-29-2016, 03:35 PM
I saw one in particular in the final 2 minutes or so where Green set up for a rebound and Ibaka just shoved him in the back right as he was about to jump. Draymond turned around to the ref and mimed the 2 hand shove and the ref just ignored him.

Da Gyps
05-30-2016, 08:03 PM
The game tonight is a formality imo, not sure if I'll watch.

Spencer 555
05-30-2016, 10:43 PM
Poor OKC

Habeas Corpus
05-30-2016, 10:49 PM
Refs are absolute dogshit, warriors are traveling all over the fucken place and okc cant get away with lying one hand gently on a guy who had a wide open dunk.

The Cheat
05-31-2016, 07:30 PM
So...Do the Cavs has a chance?

I want them to...but I feel Warriors in 6. :(

manonfire101
06-01-2016, 03:24 AM
I've got Warriors in 7 but the Cavs have a chance. Will depend how the games are called.

Spencer 555
06-01-2016, 06:57 AM
warriors in 6

Greendaybum5
06-01-2016, 02:42 PM
If LeBron plays at last year's level I'd say Cavs in 5/6 haha. Since that's probably not humanly possible again I go Cavs in 7.

Lex
06-01-2016, 03:00 PM
I really hope dellavedova does his dirty dellavedova shit and get draymond ejected a couple times this series

The Cheat
06-01-2016, 07:12 PM
I really hope dellavedova does his dirty dellavedova shit and get draymond ejected a couple times this series

works for me.

manonfire101
06-02-2016, 05:16 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15888230/this-matchup-cavs-warriors-what-saw-2015

Pretty much the only ESPN writer I read anymore. Good preview of the matchup. He points out one of the reasons why I think Bosh was undervalued in Miami: his pick-and-roll defense was great.

Spencer 555
06-02-2016, 05:21 PM
Still is

manonfire101
06-02-2016, 05:22 PM
Still is. And to add to that, I think the LeBron-Wade-Bosh Miami teams would have a much better chance of beating this Golden State team.

Da Gyps
06-02-2016, 05:26 PM
Warriors in 5 maybe 6.

KBHoleN1
06-02-2016, 05:30 PM
I can see this happening: the Warriors cruise in Game 1, take Game 2 by a closer margin as the Cavs start to make adjustments but can't overcome playing in Oracle. Cavs take Game 3 fairly easily, then the Warriors steal Game 4 on some late magic from Curry and/or Thompson. Then come home and finish off the series by a comfortable 4th quarter margin.

It's much harder for me to imagine scenarios where the Cavs can take a lead in this series, even if LeBron goes nuts. I've been listening to some ESPN radio the last couple days in the car and at my desk, and every host or guest I've heard talks about how the Cavs can defend the bounce, but not the spacing and pick and roll the Warriors will throw at them. Those videos in that article are great for illustrating that with Love.

manonfire101
06-02-2016, 05:47 PM
Which is why I think Miami LeBron teams would have a better shot at beating Golden State. Those Miami teams were really good defending pick-and-rolls and rotating on defense. Cleveland is not. The way Cleveland has been going offensively, though, they might have a shot at just outscoring the Warriors.

Also curious to see how the games will be called. Will the officials let the players play? And if they do will that extend to Iguodala being able to play physically with LeBron? I could see the games being physical, but Iguodala getting called for cheap fouls on LeBron because he's LeBron and he whines a lot.

manonfire101
06-02-2016, 10:55 PM
Mark Jackson and JVG are hilariously biased.

KBHoleN1
06-02-2016, 11:10 PM
I know lots of players do this, but it drives me nuts watching LeBron use his shoulder to push defenders out of the way so he can get to the bucket. He looks like a running back trying to get over the goalline, then he pulls up, tries a short shot, and lobbies for a foul if he misses.

manonfire101
06-02-2016, 11:12 PM
I told Prof the same thing earlier, KB. He also elbowed Iguodala in the ribs when he was posting up in the 1st half and it wasn't even mentioned. It's ridiculous how much the Cavs and especially LeBron are allowed to use their off arms to create space.

Spencer 555
06-02-2016, 11:12 PM
How did we forget that Sean Livingston is the steph curry of mid range shooting?

manonfire101
06-02-2016, 11:13 PM
Well when you have Kyrie Irving guarding you.

Spencer 555
06-02-2016, 11:16 PM
Well when you have Kyrie Irving guarding you.

He's actually Demar Derozan

KBHoleN1
06-02-2016, 11:31 PM
So not only does the Warriors' bench trounce the Cavs on an off night for the Splash Brothers, but with the game in hand Curry and Thompson both make threes to start feeling good about their shot again. Not looking good for the Cavs.

The Professor
06-03-2016, 03:31 AM
Cavs seriously need to consider benching Love for Mozgov against this particular team. I understand you don't bench your 110 million guy, but this is a terrible match up for Love.

Last year, Mozgov was able to play solid defense as well as finish LeBron PnRs and snag rebounds. It allowed the Cavs to grind out games. What Cleveland lacked was offensive firepower, especially from the bench. Well now you have all the firepower in the world, and only one ball. Wade and Bosh were excellent defenders, unlike Irving and Love (individually and team wise).

Not only that, Love would be able to get the ball while James rests and while Draymond rests. It'll never happen so this is a pointless rant, but I really wish coaches would stagger a lot more. Cleveland can still win even if they lose Game 2, but it gets harder to see them do it if that happens.

manonfire101
06-05-2016, 10:45 PM
I've got Warriors in 7 but the Cavs have a chance. Will depend how the games are called.

Never mind. Cleveland is fucked.

KBHoleN1
06-05-2016, 10:47 PM
My goodness, that was bad.

Greendaybum5
06-06-2016, 07:32 AM
Yea it's tough to even watch these games now. I'm disappointed thought this was going to be an amazing series.

Spencer 555
06-06-2016, 09:58 AM
Told you guys. Only reason the thunder were able to do get that series to 7 was because they're so big and athletic. The cavs I think would have taken the thunder simply because they match up with them in size and LeBron is probably the best in the league at covering Durant, but against the warriors they can't keep up. Still think the cavs will win 2 games, but the warriors matchup too well with this cavs team. Spurs would have crushed them too.

The Professor
06-06-2016, 01:17 PM
JR Smith is so bad. Doesn't communicate on defense. Makes bad fouls. If he's not making threes, he's completely worthless.

The Cheat
06-06-2016, 07:19 PM
So I don't follow the NBA as closely as some of you...so I have a few questions.

1. Two years ago warriors were just ok. Not awful but lost in the playoffs kinda team. Then last year they win and this year best of all time? WTF? What happened? I know curry got better but...wtf?

2. How are the other non Curry players good? Legit could not name one player on that team (other than curry) two years ago.

3. Is Steve kerr a god a coaching or something?

4. How in the fuck did Thunder choke that series away?

5. Why do the cavs always look like shit in the finals regardless of who they face? I know the east sucks balls but...come on man.

6. When will the Warriors fail? Like who can win the title now?

7. How did the Thunder fuck up the Spurs?

8. Why is the all star game still a thing? it is trash.

9. When is the draft again?

10. King James leaves Cavs now right? Same with Durant?

Da Gyps
06-06-2016, 09:08 PM
Never mind. Cleveland is fucked.

They don't even really give a shit. It's sad.

JR Smith is so bad. Doesn't communicate on defense. Makes bad fouls. If he's not making threes, he's completely worthless.

100%.

I have mixed feelings about the possibility of him getting a ring. On one hand hilarious, on the other hand he reaaaaally doesn't deserve it.

Greendaybum5
06-07-2016, 09:06 AM
So I don't follow the NBA as closely as some of you...so I have a few questions.

1. Two years ago warriors were just ok. Not awful but lost in the playoffs kinda team. Then last year they win and this year best of all time? WTF? What happened? I know curry got better but...wtf?

2. How are the other non Curry players good? Legit could not name one player on that team (other than curry) two years ago.

5. Why do the cavs always look like shit in the finals regardless of who they face? I know the east sucks balls but...come on man.

1. Curry, Thompson, Green all progressing at rapid levels, great role players, Curry's contract is so far below market value they can afford that core (up until next year)

2. Tons of solid role players can name almost the whole team if you follow NBA haha

3. Yes, great assistants as well, Walton who filled in considered a top coach and will be coaching Lakers next year.

4. They've always sucked at closing. Durant/Westbrook = bad chemistry, Durant going to start earning title of can't win it without someone else (despite having westbrook)

5. Last year LeBron had one of best championship series in NBA History, but had no one around him. This year Love is a bad fit for their opponent. Prob would've been better of without him and keeping Wiggins. Very good chance Love gets traded in offseason.

6. Depends on core leaving. Barnes and Ezeli are most likely gone in free agency. Bogut may stay on cheap contract. Iggy could be traded if they pursue Durant.

7. Thunder are good team. NBA depends so much on matchups.

8. agreed, but can say thing about pro bowl

9. June 25th I want to say. Let's go Sixers!

10. No way LeBron leaves. Would tarnish him too much. I would've said there was a chance if he won it all because when he came back he said he's bringing championship to Cleveland. Durant could leave, but much more likely to sign 2 year deal with opt out after 1st year (same as LeBron has been doing) in order to capitalize on money and there's not really a much better option for him unless SAS/GS find a way to make room for him as he wants to win now and not rebuild.

KBHoleN1
06-07-2016, 09:31 AM
Durant to the Spurs would be monumental. Imagine Durant thriving in the team-first mentality Pop would force him to have. I don't think Durant is selfish by any means, it's just that being on a team with Westbrook seemed to bring out the worst of his emotions when they would start bickering on the court. And it would spill over into the way he talked to his other teammates, too.

Lex
06-07-2016, 10:18 AM
I dont know why people think durant would go to San Antonio. Tony parker is garbage. Aldridge and Leonard can't create their own shot and KD is a shitty passer, that offense would be stagnant as fuck

Spencer 555
06-07-2016, 10:44 AM

Here's my take for what it's worth:

1. Here's the warriors starting lineup 2 years ago:

PG: Steph Curry
SG: Klay Thompson
SF: Harrison Barnes/Andre Iguodala
PF: David Lee
C: Andrew Bogut

Their head coach at the time (Mark Jackson) was incapable of unlocking the full potential of the team because he played David Lee so much and ran too many plays for him (David lee is a fantastic offensive PF). The problem with that is David Lee is a terrible defender, is slow as hell and not a great passer so when you passed him the ball, the play pretty much ended and he would shoot. The warriors fired Mark Jackson because he's old school (not because he's a bad coach) and refused to change his way of looking at things. Step in Steve Kerr (an open minded dude with huge basketball IQ). Iggy and David Lee get moved to the bench (Iggy because he's old and can run the offense while Steph is on the bench) and Steph Curry improves his game to the point that we're calling him the best shooter to ever play the game. Draymond Green at power forward is the key that unlocked the full potential of that team because he's a fucking god defensively and his court vision on both defense and offense is amazing. He may not be a ballerina in the post like David Lee was and probably still is, but he's athletic, he can pass the ball like a point guard, he can shoot threes and he can defend the post and play center. On top of all that, Bogut/Ezeli is probably one of the best 1-2 Center combo's in the league, there bench would probably be very close to a playoff team in the west alone and the style of basketball they play has revolutionized the game (spurs started it) because traditional big players like David Lee are becoming completely obsolete in our game. It's pretty incredible and kind of sad to see. In 10 years you probably won't see ANY big slow dudes playing centre. There's still a place for big dudes, but they'll need to be agile and fast and athletic freaks Like Hassan Whiteside. Only chance big slow players have in this league nowadays is if they can pass the ball like Andrew Bogut/Marc Gasol/Pau Gasol.

2. Coaching more or less. That team has a lot of talent playing unselfish basketball. Iguodala playing on the bench is insane because he's probably still (he's older) one of the best small forwards in basketball. Put him on almost any other team (including the raptors) and he's either be the best player or second best player. And he's the warriors 6th man... The you have Festus Ezeli, he's basically a garbage big dude who flails around and blocks shots. He's not that good of a basketball player in general, but a big dude like him who can block shots, get rebounds, catch alley-oops and keep up with the team in transition is all you need from a big man nowadays, he's fast for a dude his size. Then you have Shaun Livingston who is a pretty slow, old school point guard who used to be pretty good. He's playing out of his mind right now in the playoffs, but it's because people aren't respecting his offensive game. He's super tall for his position (I think he's 6'6 point guard) has always had a great mid range game and he can give some point guards problems on defense (lookin at u kyrie) and finally leandro barbosa is a heat check player. He's not really a good basketball player at all, but when he's hot he's one of the best snipers in the game. TLDR version: Iggy and Festus would easily be starting for almost any other team in the league and livingston/barbosa have started for teams in this league and are proving to be solid vets comin off the bench. And I forgot Maresse Speights could probably start for a lot of teams as well and he gets like 5 minutes a game with this team.

3. I don't think Kerr was a god coach when he started coaching this team, but he is now. Kerr has always been a basketball genius and he played on the best team of all time with MJ and shot one of the most clutch shots of all time. I believe Kerr still holds the NBA record for 3 point % and he got this by only shooting open 3s (takes a smart player to only shoot open threes). He's also open minded, loveable, funny and his players absolutely love him. I don't think we're talking about a coach as good as Greg Popavich here right now, but I do think he has the potential to be that good with more experience. That being said Popavich introduced the style of basketball being played by the warriors to the league and is a fucking godking in terms of coaching in my books.

4. The Thunder are a flawed team and the warriors are legit as good as the hype surrounding them. The only reason the thunder could push the warriors is because Durant and Westbrook are incredible. They're literally the only two players in the league IMO who can give the warriors/spurs problems because 1. Westbrook is a running back playing the PG position. He's a wrecking ball on offense and an energizer bunny on defence. The dude NEVER stops running and noone in the league has any chance to keep up with that dude. Noone. That being said, he gets selfish at times and doesn't have a very good shot. He'll go on runs where he shoots stupid shots and misses them because he's not steph curry or MJ. He honestly has more potential to affect a game then steph curry, but I don't think it's very possible for westbrook to elevate his game much more then he already has. Westbrook reminds me of a rich mans Rajon Rondo from those great Celtics teams. He's a guy who requires players around him to play good basketball and make the shots HE creates for them. He REQUIRES the ball at all times because he's 100% a playmaker. Unless people are making shots for Westbrook, the team isn't going to be doing well. 2. Durant is a fucking offensive god. Any time the ball isn't in Durant's hands to score is a problem (see why I say the thunder are flawed now?). That being said, the ball is mostly in Westbrooks hands and Durant honestly wasn't as good as westbrook was this year so that may have been a good thing. At this point we might be saying Westbrook is the better overall player and the Thunder would be better off without Durant taking shots from Westbrook, but I personally believe it's still the other way around. Durant needs to play on a team where he can be the #1 option on offense and have everyone else be defensively great. Durant can score on anyone whenever he wants and put up 40 points a night easily without having a point guard, but the thunder don't let him go off because they need him to play defense as well. That team doesn't have the defensive surrounding cast to cover up Durant's flaws on defense. 3. As good as Westbrook and Durant are, the OKC thunder aren't systematically a great team. Westbrook and Durant run that offense pretty much on the fly and they don't have 1000 sexy plays that end in free buckets like the warriors and spurs (and hawks). For a team like OKC or the Cavs for that matter to beat the spurs/warriors in today's game, they need to outrebound them and they need to be GREAT defensively. The Thunder beat the spurs because they played great defense and outrebounded them, and they almost did the same to the warriors, but the warriors offense figured out the OKC defense or OKC just got tired. Also the warriors defense just became completely next level in those last three games against the thunder and the poor cavs are still feeling that.

5. It really is that simple. The spurs and warriors are miles and miles above any other team. OKC and the cavs are flawed teams with amazing players. The east doesn't have anyone near as talented as those teams in the west, and the cavs look way better playing the teams in the east then they do against the warriors. Im not sure if you're talking about the old cavs as well, but those old cavs teams with Lebron were completely awful and Lebron was a complete god for getting them to the finals. While the warriors have this core of draymond/curry/thompson I don't really see anyone challenging them which is kind of sad.

6. Kinda just answered this question, but Golden State could be winning titles for the next couple years. They have so many ridiculously good contracts. Perfect perfect situation for them.

7. Outrebounded and got stops. The spurs are older and slower then the warriors, so Durant and Westbrook were able to bother them enough to beat them. Spurs are IMO better then the thunder, but the thunder are visibly more athletic and bigger then any team in the NBA right now. That athleticism and size would bother any team.

8. Endorsements

9. After the NBA Finals.

10. Doubt it. I think Lebron is stuck in Cleveland. As long as he stays healthy and Durant doesn't move to the east I can see him winning another championship eventually with this team.

Spencer 555
06-07-2016, 10:48 AM
I dont know why people think durant would go to San Antonio. Tony parker is garbage. Aldridge and Leonard can't create their own shot and KD is a shitty passer, that offense would be stagnant as fuck

Thing is, Durant doesn't need to pass. Curry isn't that great of a passer either. That system would work for Durant because Kawhi and Aldridge can play elite defense around him. Parker is done though.. which is a shame. Definitely bringing the potential of that team down.

PG: ???
SG: Green
SF: Kawhi
PF: Durant
C: Aldridge

Would probably contend with the warriors. Tons of size, shooting and defense on that team. I don't believe the spurs offense can ever ever ever look stagnant while popavich is the coach there.

Lex
06-07-2016, 11:16 AM
OKCs current roster can contend with the Warriors. KD would be an idiot to leave to another Western conference team. It's either OKC or the east. If he goes to the Lakers I'll burn his house down and deface any statue we eventually build for him.

Spencer 555
06-07-2016, 11:27 AM
OKCs current roster can contend with the Warriors. KD would be an idiot to leave to another Western conference team. It's either OKC or the east. If he goes to the Lakers I'll burn his house down and deface any statue we eventually build for him.

I dunno man lol if I were durant id rather be on the spurs, warriors, celtics, pacers or raptors (in that order) then the thunder. Ibaka and the sg there really suck.

Greendaybum5
06-07-2016, 11:48 AM
Durant isn't leaving OKC this year. 1 year contract is probably already done, just waiting til he's allowed to sign.

Spencer 555
06-07-2016, 12:43 PM
agreed 100% I just think westbrook and durant need to unleash themselves. neither is a good role player or #2 option. OKC is what happens when u have two ball dominant players on one team who dont play to there full potential off the ball.

Spencer 555
06-07-2016, 01:20 PM
How awesome would Mike Conley be on the spurs btw.

Greendaybum5
06-07-2016, 01:46 PM
How awesome would Mike Conley be on the spurs btw.

would be a wise career move for him

manonfire101
06-07-2016, 05:05 PM

1. Golden State has built mostly through the draft. But it takes a while for drafted players to start playing playoff basketball. It's rare that you draft a player and he dominates right away. It takes time to learn the NBA game and develop chemistry with your teammates. Curry has been in the league for 7 seasons (really closer to 6 because his 3rd season he missed most of due to injury), and he was good right away, but he's improved every season since. Klay has played 5 seasons, Barnes 4 seasons, Green 4 seasons, Ezeli 3 seasons. They've all improved since being drafted and are just now getting to the point where they are starting to play smart, quality basketball.

They've also done a good job of acquiring players recently via trades or free agency. In the last 3 seasons Golden State has added Iguodala, Livingston, Speights, Barbosa, and Rush. Bogut was added 4 years ago. All of these guys have been in the league for a while, so there wasn't really a big learning curve for them.

Pay attention to Minnesota, because a similar thing might happen to them very soon. Their best players are 20 year olds, and you don't win a lot when your best players are 20, but in a few years they could be very good.

2. As mentioned previously, Golden State's best players other than Curry (Green, Klay) haven't been in the league for that long. Iguodala was acquired by Golden State only 3 years ago.

3. It's hard to rate Steve Kerr as a coach. You can credit him with establishing Golden State's current team identity, or at least establishing a style of play that is conducive to his personnel. Some coaches don't do that. Some coaches have one system that they play and they need the right personnel in order for it to be successful. You can at least give credit to Steve Kerr for adapting to his personnel and not forcing them to play a dumb way. But, I mean, at this point I think you could take a homeless guy off the street to coach Golden State and they'd still win 70 games.

4. They couldn't close out games.

5. Mostly the East sucks balls. Also you can't force chemistry. You can't just throw a bunch of good players together and expect them to be completely in sync. It takes time. And Golden State is a bad, bad matchup for Cleveland.

6. Like Spencer said, I think they have to be the favorites for at least the next few years. But inuries happen, and players are moving around all the time. Oklahoma City will still be good. Spurs seem to always be good. Minnesota will probably be pretty good in 3ish years.

7. Ask Prof, he would know better than the rest of us.

8. Agree.

9. June 23rd

10. I don't think either will leave. James would face incredible backlash from media and fans if he left Cleveland. He'll probably get new teammates, though, and maybe a new coach. And for Durant, it's hard to imagine him landing in a better situation than he is currently with OKC. OKC with Durant and Westbrook is one of the 4 best teams in the NBA. And he probably likes a lot of his teammates. Billy D appears to be a decent coach.

The Cheat
06-07-2016, 07:38 PM
Ok thanks people.

Personally I think Durant stays for one more year then goes allowing OKC to overpay for westbrook.

James is never going to win a title in Cleveland.

Lex
06-07-2016, 09:22 PM
Westbrook is getting paid the same whether Durant leaves or not. The NBA has max contracts and he's definitely getting one

The Cheat
06-08-2016, 07:46 PM
Westbrook is getting paid the same whether Durant leaves or not. The NBA has max contracts and he's definitely getting one

Sure sure. Can OKC afford them both?

Spencer 555
06-08-2016, 11:14 PM

Ya

Greendaybum5
06-09-2016, 08:35 AM

salary cap is jumping a ton. most teams can afford 3 max players easy.

Greendaybum5
06-09-2016, 08:38 AM
Pay attention to Minnesota, because a similar thing might happen to them very soon. Their best players are 20 year olds, and you don't win a lot when your best players are 20, but in a few years they could be very good.

Minnesota only has the 2 players though. GS hit on 3 picks. This #5 pick is huge for them this year. I honestly think if Embid is healthy then the Sixers have better young talent and positioning than the Wolves will, but I'm biased as a sixers fan.

Sanosuke
06-09-2016, 11:39 AM
Cavs need to keep Kevin Love off the floor for the rest of the series if that's the only way they're gonna win basketball games.

Spencer 555
06-09-2016, 12:01 PM
Minnesota only has the 2 players though. GS hit on 3 picks. This #5 pick is huge for them this year. I honestly think if Embid is healthy then the Sixers have better young talent and positioning than the Wolves will, but I'm biased as a sixers fan.

You're forgetting the depth of solid role players and guys on the T-wolves that could be solid NBA contributors. The sixers have ish smith and that tweener shooter who's name escapes me right now.

I like rubio, dieng, Lavine and Bjelica. Even Shabazz Muhamed has shown some flashes on offense (his defense is putrid)

Spencer 555
06-09-2016, 12:47 PM
Actually now that I look at it, the 6ers do have some nice pieces. Maybe Im underrating what stauskas and grant can be. Robert Covington was the role player I was initially thinking of for the record.

Also think Embiid is far from a guaranteed thing and Okafor needs a lot of work mentally. I like Noel and I'm pretty sure Im going to like simmons :P.

Greendaybum5
06-09-2016, 01:37 PM
Actually now that I look at it, the 6ers do have some nice pieces. Maybe Im underrating what stauskas and grant can be. Robert Covington was the role player I was initially thinking of for the record.

Also think Embiid is far from a guaranteed thing and Okafor needs a lot of work mentally. I like Noel and I'm pretty sure Im going to like simmons :P.

Stauskas blows. Covington is a good scorer off the bench on a good team, not an NBA starter. Jah is fine he just wants to win and the guy can flat out score. Noel will be traded at some point as I don't seem them being so eager to move on from Jah. Ish Smith I think is free agent, but he's not a bad backup PG. I'm not as concerned with who Sixers PG is next year as Simmons will prob run a lot of point on offense. Just want them to go out and start signing some 3 pt shooters. Would love Batum, but that's not gonna happen.

Spencer 555
06-09-2016, 02:47 PM
Stauskas blows. Covington is a good scorer off the bench on a good team, not an NBA starter. Jah is fine he just wants to win and the guy can flat out score. Noel will be traded at some point as I don't seem them being so eager to move on from Jah. Ish Smith I think is free agent, but he's not a bad backup PG. I'm not as concerned with who Sixers PG is next year as Simmons will prob run a lot of point on offense. Just want them to go out and start signing some 3 pt shooters. Would love Batum, but that's not gonna happen.

I like stauskas, but it's probably because he's canadian. I can see him becoming a bench scorer at some point in his career. Agreed on Covington, he's flawed on defense because he doesn't really have the size to guard 4s and he's way too slow to guard 3s but he fits as a stretch big on offense and isn't complete trash on defense at any position.

Completely disagree with u on okafor, I think he really hurt the sixers last year both on defense and offense and he needs to learn a lot on and off the court. I felt like the 6ers were much more promising 2 years ago then they were last year because Noel at the C was playing unselfish ball. To me Okafor is an old school big with one of the best post games in the league, but he's undersized atm and has 0 court vision. He absolutely needs to add the pass to his game and a ton of muscle/conditioning to bang with the big boys of the NBA. Honestly think his ego will prevent him from becoming a great player. Jonas Valanciunas is kinda similar in the sense that they're both old school bigs, but I feel JV was able to become what he's hopefully (crosses fingers) becoming by taking a backseat on a good team and working hard to develop his game. My point is JV is unselfish and is reaching his full potential now after 4 years of development despite being an "obsolete" player in the league with great skill. I don't see Okafor being unselfish on that team because he will feel like he has to carry it and he's going to wear himself out trying to play hero ball. He did it ALOT last year and he appeared to be frustrated with his teammates 90% of the games and he was probably the worst player on the court despite scoring a ton. I'm not saying Okafor doesn't have a ton of potential, I just think he needs a lot of time to develop and the 6ers are getting to the point where they might get impatient, and okafor himself doesn't seem patient either. Also don't confuse this with me saying JV has more potential then Okafor, because I know Okafor is a balerina with a ton more athleticism and speed then JV.. JV is just way better at this point which makes me happy I can say something good about a raptor lol.

Also think you should be higher on Ish Smith, the dude isn't just a backup pg he broke out in a big way last year as a scorer and he's always been pretty athletic/defensively sound. I would be banking on Ish repeating/getting better next year alongside the young guns and hopefully earning the respect he deserves as a leader of that team. That team needs a leader so bad lol.

Spencer 555
06-09-2016, 02:53 PM
Also if u think Noel's getting traded, I hope the raptors make a move for him. Love that guy lol.

Lex
06-09-2016, 02:59 PM
lol? Ish smith doesnt exist on the defensive side of the ball and has 0 jump shot. There's a reason the dude has been on 9 teams in 6 years.

I also don't think embiid is ever going to actually play a significant role in the NBA. He's greg odening.

manonfire101
06-09-2016, 04:07 PM

No. I can understand the argument but I'd rather have Minnesota's players right now. If Embiid is healthy and able to play then it becomes a conversation.

You're forgetting the depth of solid role players and guys on the T-wolves that could be solid NBA contributors. The sixers have ish smith and that tweener shooter who's name escapes me right now.

I like rubio, dieng, Lavine and Bjelica. Even Shabazz Muhamed has shown some flashes on offense (his defense is putrid)

Rubio still has no jumpshot. He's an above average defensive player and one of the best passers in the league. He may get traded, I don't think he's the kind of point guard Thibs wants. Wolves will probably draft a point guard (Dunn, Murray) or Bender if he's still there at 5. They might go Buddy Hield too, but I doubt it. I would guess Dunn right now, but I think Murray will be better. I actually wouldn't be opposed to Minnesota drafting Denzel Valentine. He rebounds well, he passes well, he can handle the ball well, he's 6'5, and he shot 44% from 3 last season. He's also not a diva with a huge ego. Bjelica sucks. LaVine has a ton of upside and he actually made pretty big strides last season. I like Gorgui, I think he's underrated. Bazz is a good offensive player but he's a horrible defender. Tyus Jones is still only like 20, he may be decent eventually. Payne should be in the D League.

lol? Ish smith doesnt exist on the defensive side of the ball and has 0 jump shot. There's a reason the dude has been on 9 teams in 6 years.

I also don't think embiid is ever going to actually play a significant role in the NBA. He's greg odening.

Too early to call.

Da Gyps
06-09-2016, 04:26 PM
Embiid will probably never be fully healthy. A shame really.

manonfire101
06-09-2016, 04:29 PM
His foot apparently has healed and he's on track to play to start next season, so we'll see I guess. It would be a shame, though, he has so much potential. And he's the twitter mvp.

Da Gyps
06-09-2016, 04:30 PM
Twitter mvp and loves KU. Him actually becoming a star player would be great. He has already help recruiting without playing at all in the NBA.

Spencer 555
06-09-2016, 05:26 PM
Twitter mvp and loves KU. Him actually becoming a star player would be great. He has already help recruiting without playing at all in the NBA.

He's an MVP candidate in my NBA 2k14 game I still play cause Im poor :)

manonfire101
06-10-2016, 11:03 PM
Mark Jackson and JVG are hilariously biased.

This. Again. Had to mute.

manonfire101
06-10-2016, 11:58 PM
Warriors in 5 maybe 6.

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

Da Gyps
06-11-2016, 09:28 AM
This. Again. Had to mute.

Ha.

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

Yeah, it's not going 6. Don't see Cleveland winning in Cali.

KBHoleN1
06-11-2016, 03:13 PM
I can see this happening: the Warriors cruise in Game 1, take Game 2 by a closer margin as the Cavs start to make adjustments but can't overcome playing in Oracle. Cavs take Game 3 fairly easily, then the Warriors steal Game 4 on some late magic from Curry and/or Thompson. Then come home and finish off the series by a comfortable 4th quarter margin.

It's much harder for me to imagine scenarios where the Cavs can take a lead in this series, even if LeBron goes nuts. I've been listening to some ESPN radio the last couple days in the car and at my desk, and every host or guest I've heard talks about how the Cavs can defend the bounce, but not the spacing and pick and roll the Warriors will throw at them. Those videos in that article are great for illustrating that with Love.

Besides the blowout in Game 2, I feel like this has happened. I didn't get to watch last night, but it seems like the Cavs were in the game until late.

The Cheat
06-11-2016, 06:20 PM
Why must there be a game five? We all know it is over. What if Cavs just don't show up?

KBHoleN1
06-12-2016, 12:51 AM
You mean like in Game 2?

Sanosuke
06-12-2016, 01:00 AM
I can't believe this is an NBA Finals.

The Cheat
06-12-2016, 04:50 PM

This. So much this.

Would the Cavs have had a shot against OKC?

manonfire101
06-12-2016, 06:19 PM
Will not be watching game 5.

Spencer 555
06-13-2016, 08:18 AM
Just heard JV might be taking some 3s next year. The breakout is real boys.

Greendaybum5
06-13-2016, 01:44 PM
Just heard JV might be taking some 3s next year. The breakout is real boys.

still gotta see what happens with DD and BB. JV even in increased role can only help so much.

Spencer 555
06-13-2016, 01:55 PM
Think they both get signed for less then what the market projects, and we make a trade to add some overrated PF like Zack Randolph

Spencer 555
06-13-2016, 02:20 PM
Ill still be happy if they both come back on overpriced contracts :P

Sanosuke
06-13-2016, 08:44 PM
This. So much this.

Probably not.

Spencer 555
06-13-2016, 11:07 PM
I actually think the cavs woulda beat OKC.

I think the OKC offense is pretty solvable and the defense is terrible. Lebron would have his way with them.

Greendaybum5
06-14-2016, 08:40 AM
Anyone think last night's game is going to effect Harrison Barnes market?

KBHoleN1
06-14-2016, 09:05 AM
I couldn't believe how many open 3s he missed.

Greendaybum5
06-14-2016, 03:37 PM
Yea I think he was like 2-14 or something.

Side note - looks like Dario Saric may not come over this year. 100% right choice for him in my eyes due to the 15 million he'd be leaving on the table, but really would've liked to see him come over this year. Sucks having to wait 3 seasons to see anyone from that draft play as it is. It'll be the 4th for him now.

Spencer 555
06-14-2016, 07:57 PM
I hate draft and stashes.

Spencer 555
06-17-2016, 01:18 PM
Lebrowwwwn

Da Gyps
06-17-2016, 01:27 PM
Lebrowwwwn

Warriors are still winning the series but LOL, it was not smart to piss of Lebron. He has beasted the last two games.

Spencer 555
06-17-2016, 01:44 PM
Draymond gonna blow in his ear I think

Sanosuke
06-17-2016, 02:27 PM
If the Warriors somehow manage to lose game 7, there may be a mass suicide of fans.

|AFO|
06-19-2016, 03:22 PM
Except most of those fans are bandwaggoners soooo... probably not. :P

Da Gyps
06-19-2016, 04:31 PM
Yeah they will just immediately go to store.nba.com and buy Cavs gear.

The Cheat
06-19-2016, 07:00 PM
Just remember...whoever wins...Drake will love them.

Da Gyps
06-19-2016, 07:12 PM
Stop making me sad Cheat.

The Cheat
06-19-2016, 07:30 PM

Dude...I have to see Drake hang out at Kentucky games a few times a year...for no reason at all.

Cavs can't win tonight right? NBA/refs won't let them right? Warriors by 16.

The Cheat
06-19-2016, 07:35 PM

http://www.cbssports.com/general/photos/every-sports-team-drake-has-rooted-for

Da Gyps
06-19-2016, 10:39 PM
Wow

Da Gyps
06-19-2016, 10:40 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/general/photos/every-sports-team-drake-has-rooted-for

Bahaha. Such a tool.

Da Gyps
06-19-2016, 10:52 PM
https://vine.co/v/5Bua2XTg2ug

A+++++

Hugh
06-19-2016, 11:49 PM
Cavs can't win tonight right? NBA/refs won't let them right? Warriors by 16.

Right. No way. You nailed it, TC.

3000 stat
06-19-2016, 11:59 PM
Why must there be a game five? We all know it is over. What if Cavs just don't show up?

This. So much this.

Probably not.

Will not be watching game 5.

Lol...

The Professor
06-20-2016, 01:27 AM
So much for the greatest season ever. That block though by James was fucking amazing in real time considering the stakes.

So....pretty sure most of the hate accrued by James is gone right? No matter what, he brought a championship to Cleveland. He could go play for the Warriors next year and nobody would or should care right? Crazy. That game was awesome. One of the best I've ever seen and considering all the blow outs, perfect way to end the season.

Greendaybum5
06-20-2016, 07:49 AM
That was one of the best game 7's ever and probably one of the best we will ever see. Can definitely see LeBron leaving Cleveland now that he brought them a championship. Can also see them trading Love in some sort of a deal to get LeBron the team he wants. At somepoint in their careers we'll see LeBron with D Wade, CP3 and Carmelo on an NBA Roster. Still can't believe how stacked that '03 draft was. Maybe Darko will sign with them for shits and giggles.

Spencer 555
06-20-2016, 08:03 AM
man totally had to dvr that game. cant wait to see it. cant wait to swe what skip bayless has to say. Lebron #1

Spencer 555
06-20-2016, 08:06 AM
My thoughts: Lebron is still tje best player in the world. I had this oppinion before but this solidifies that opinion. and 2 that gsw team is now not even a top ten all time team sadly. I was so ready to debate it with friends as the #2 best team of all time.

Greendaybum5
06-20-2016, 08:16 AM
My thoughts: Lebron is still tje best player in the world. I had this oppinion before but this solidifies that opinion. and 2 that gsw team is now not even a top ten all time team sadly. I was so ready to debate it with friends as the #2 best team of all time.

definitely a top 10 team of all time still. don't know what you're talking about.

Spencer 555
06-20-2016, 08:41 AM
No way man. So many better teams got it done in the finals. I dont think the cavs were half as good as the showtime lakers or birds celtics or the bad boys or the olajuwon rockets. Injuries aside, steph didnt show up when it counted so thats gg.

The Butcher
06-20-2016, 08:53 AM
Congrats Cavs. I guess this game was rigged too?

Greendaybum5
06-20-2016, 11:30 AM
No way man. So many better teams got it done in the finals. I dont think the cavs were half as good as the showtime lakers or birds celtics or the bad boys or the olajuwon rockets. Injuries aside, steph didnt show up when it counted so thats gg.

They had the best regular season of all time and just couldn't close in the finals. One bad series. And it's one they should've won. Curry was missing shots that he could make with his eyes closed if given the chance again.

That being said I'm glad people are starting to come back down to earth and realizing LeBron is a far superior player to Curry. That being said Curry's unanimous MVP this year was 100% deserved.

manonfire101
06-20-2016, 11:41 AM
Congrats Cavs. I guess this game was rigged too?

No. But the games that made game 7 possible may have been. A guy posted this on a different forum I frequent a few days ago:

"Ayesha struck a chord with me, even with her retraction–especially with her retraction.

Imagine being caught up in a sport that could both make you feel that suspicious AND make you feel compelled to retract your suspicion in public, rather than just let it go. Wow!

I believe basketball would be much more entertaining and exciting, if it were not encumbered with such a distracting (at least to some) appearance of engineering of games.

In some ways, I don’t know which would be harder to correct: games appearing to be engineered this much, or games actually being engineered this much. If the games really were being engineered; that would be a pretty easy fix, assuming someone in authority had integrity. But if it’s just an appearance of engineering, then that is much tougher to fix and something pro and college basketball might never recover from.

Regardless, I wish I could watch and enjoy pro and college basketball without having to actively work at pretending I don’t see what appears to be engineering, even if it isn’t.

And I wish persons like Ayesha could, too. It must suck to have to suspect your husband, even just in a heated moment, is in what appears at times to be an engineered profession.

I wonder if the NBA and the media-gaming complex appear to be reaching a point where they are going to have to either stop actual engineering, if it were being engaged in, or accept that their product appears engineered and begin marketing it that way.

It seems unlikely they can have it both ways much longer, but you never know.

For a long time Neo did not care about the Matrix; then he did.

Agent Smith knew about the Matrix and wanted to keep it.

And the world behind The Matrix was more scary than entertaining.

Hard to say how things may go.

All we can really be confident of is that it will eventually go which ever way generates the most revenue.

Rock Chalk!"

It was posted before game 7. It kind of sums up how I feel about the NBA right now.

manonfire101
06-20-2016, 11:44 AM
Lol...

I think you might have misunderstood what I was trying to convey with my post.

The Butcher
06-20-2016, 11:48 AM
I've never seen so much crying about calls than in this series in this sport. I'm so glad it's over and soon to be off my feed.

In a 7 game series, the best team wins, period.

manonfire101
06-20-2016, 11:50 AM
Not if one or multiple games are being fixed. Then the best team can lose. I still think Golden State is better than Cleveland.

The Butcher
06-20-2016, 12:00 PM
Not if one or multiple games are being fixed. Then the best team can lose. I still think Golden State is better than Cleveland.

They're clearly not manon. And you cannot fix a 7 game series. I'm sorry but ya'll need to get a grip. I wish I could blame all my teams failures on cheating and fixes, lol.

I'm glad the Cavs won, I like Lebron and think he's a hell of a player and I know he wanted to get them a title. Steph Curry seems like a little shit to me, so I don't feel sorry for him or his jackass wife in the slightest.

manonfire101
06-20-2016, 12:09 PM
You can fix a 7 game series actually, we may have just seen it in fact. Draymond Green did not deserve to be suspended for game 5. Had Green been playing, I think Golden State probably would have won the series in 5.

In terms of personality, LeBron seems way more objectionable than Curry. I just do not understand why people like LeBron at all. He's an ego-maniacal, self-centered, narcissistic diva. He throws his teammates and coaches under the bus when his team loses. He never holds himself accountable when his team loses. He whines about every call that doesn't go his way. He lobbies for other players to be suspended during finals games. I could go on.

Also, Vegas has Golden State as the favorites to win in 2017.

The Butcher
06-20-2016, 12:15 PM
He's good at basketball. (probably the best)

manonfire101
06-20-2016, 12:19 PM
He's top 10. Maybe top 5.

Lex
06-20-2016, 01:17 PM
You can fix a 7 game series actually, we may have just seen it in fact. Draymond Green did not deserve to be suspended for game 5. Had Green been playing, I think Golden State probably would have won the series in 5.

In terms of personality, LeBron seems way more objectionable than Curry. I just do not understand why people like LeBron at all. He's an ego-maniacal, self-centered, narcissistic diva. He throws his teammates and coaches under the bus when his team loses. He never holds himself accountable when his team loses. He whines about every call that doesn't go his way. He lobbies for other players to be suspended during finals games. I could go on.

The donkey faced fuck deserved to be suspended against OKC and wasn't. The W's dont get to wine about shit being fixed after that.
Curry is way less likable than Lebron, imo. Curry's entire media presence comes off as completely fake. Shaun livingston is the only likable warriors player, tbh.

Greendaybum5
06-20-2016, 01:24 PM

Here's my take:

1) Draymond probably didn't deserve to be suspended for the LeBron incident, but I thought he should've been suspended for Steven Adams incident. I'm sure that played into the NBA's decision to suspend him a game.

2) Draymond cries after EVERY single call, makes LeBron look normal in that aspect.

3) If you listen to seasoned NBA veteran's speak they always talk about Tim Duncan complaining the most. It's just not outwardly done for cameras and fans to see. At least it was discussed on the radio a lot this week.

4) Curry missing open 3's and GS role players missing shots in key situations (or entire games in Barnes case) is what cost them the championship, not the officiating/suspensions.

5) LeBron's performances in past 2 finals have been unheard of. He's now one of 3 people to triple double game 7 (joining Jerry West and James Worthy), 3rd players with 3 MVPs and 3 Finals MVPs (Joining Magic and MJ) and his game 6 stat line had never been done before. He's the first person ever to lead a series of any length in Points, Assists, Rebounds, Steals and Blocks (that's just insane). Led his team to the first ever comeback in 31 tries in NBA finals being down 3-1. LeBron is easily a top 5 player of all time probably top 2-3. He's #2 in my book.

6) GS was the better team, but LeBron and Kyrie got it done. Gotta give credit to Cleveland's defense for shutting GS down in their wins.

|AFO|
06-20-2016, 02:17 PM
Warriors celebrated every made 3 like they had just won the championship. That is infinitely more annoying than anything LeBron has done. Even his stupid announcements and what not.

Greendaybum5
06-20-2016, 03:26 PM
People forget "The Decision" made tons of money for charity.

|AFO|
06-20-2016, 03:56 PM
I only disliked LeBron because he demolished my Wizards repeatedly in the playoffs and kinda copped out to Miami. I am okay with him now that he has returned to Cleveland and won a championship there. He's gotten a huge boost on my greatest player list too. I didn't have him in top 10 before this year (mostly cause I'm a hater). Now its hard to argue him not deserving a top 5 spot. He will likely finish 2 or 3. If he wins a few more championships he'll be in contention for #1 w/ MJ. If he does the CP3, melo, wade thing I will be pissed though.

Da Gyps
06-20-2016, 04:03 PM
Manon rockin' the tin foil.

Da Gyps
06-20-2016, 04:04 PM
Also, jfc, what KU site was that posted on?

Spencer 555
06-20-2016, 04:25 PM
I only disliked LeBron because he demolished my Wizards repeatedly in the playoffs and kinda copped out to Miami. I am okay with him now that he has returned to Cleveland and won a championship there. He's gotten a huge boost on my greatest player list too. I didn't have him in top 10 before this year (mostly cause I'm a hater). Now its hard to argue him not deserving a top 5 spot. He will likely finish 2 or 3. If he wins a few more championships he'll be in contention for #1 w/ MJ. If he does the CP3, melo, wade thing I will be pissed though.

Honestly idc if he wins another championship, but if he has a few career years beyond this season he'd surpass MJ. That being said, what are the chances he improves after the age of 30. Its MJ for me and Lebron isn't close.

manonfire101
06-20-2016, 04:53 PM
Manon rockin' the tin foil.

Yuuuup. lol

manonfire101
06-20-2016, 04:54 PM
Also, jfc, what KU site was that posted on?

kubuckets

Da Gyps
06-20-2016, 05:07 PM
Yuuuup. lol

I mean, should Draymond have been suspended specifically for the crap in game 4? Probably not, but it's hard to say he didn't deserve it.

kubuckets

Huh, didn't know about this one, and I even know about wtw. Lol.

That formatting.

manonfire101
06-20-2016, 05:28 PM
The donkey faced fuck deserved to be suspended against OKC and wasn't. The W's dont get to wine about shit being fixed after that.
Curry is way less likable than Lebron, imo. Curry's entire media presence comes off as completely fake. Shaun livingston is the only likable warriors player, tbh.

He should have been suspended for the OKC series, I agree. He should not have been suspended for the Cleveland series. I'm not a Warriors fan so I can whine as much as I want I guess. Kyrie Irving is the only Cavs player I like and he's a former Duke player.

Here's my take:

1) Draymond probably didn't deserve to be suspended for the LeBron incident, but I thought he should've been suspended for Steven Adams incident. I'm sure that played into the NBA's decision to suspend him a game.

2) Draymond cries after EVERY single call, makes LeBron look normal in that aspect.

3) If you listen to seasoned NBA veteran's speak they always talk about Tim Duncan complaining the most. It's just not outwardly done for cameras and fans to see. At least it was discussed on the radio a lot this week.

4) Curry missing open 3's and GS role players missing shots in key situations (or entire games in Barnes case) is what cost them the championship, not the officiating/suspensions.

5) LeBron's performances in past 2 finals have been unheard of. He's now one of 3 people to triple double game 7 (joining Jerry West and James Worthy), 3rd players with 3 MVPs and 3 Finals MVPs (Joining Magic and MJ) and his game 6 stat line had never been done before. He's the first person ever to lead a series of any length in Points, Assists, Rebounds, Steals and Blocks (that's just insane). Led his team to the first ever comeback in 31 tries in NBA finals being down 3-1. LeBron is easily a top 5 player of all time probably top 2-3. He's #2 in my book.

6) GS was the better team, but LeBron and Kyrie got it done. Gotta give credit to Cleveland's defense for shutting GS down in their wins.

1) Okay

2) No he doesn't. And he's not nearly as obnoxious as LeBron when he argues calls.

3) That's interesting if that's actually true. But that's the only thing for Duncan, though. He's pretty likeable in most other ways.

4) Yes I agree, they could have played better and still won the series. They also could have had Draymond Green for Game 5 and won the series. So I would say both things contributed to them not winning the series.

5) See if you still feel like that in a month or so when the euphoria has died down a little. Top 5 is a pretty tough list to crack. He might be there. To pass MJ I think he'd have to win at minimum 3 more championships, though.

6) Ya I will give Cleveland credit for that. They earned it mostly.

Warriors celebrated every made 3 like they had just won the championship. That is infinitely more annoying than anything LeBron has done. Even his stupid announcements and what not.

No it's not. What?

People forget "The Decision" made tons of money for charity.

I'm sure that's why he did it.

I don't blame him for wanting to leave Cleveland for Miami, actually. It was more the way he did it that annoyed me. I don't blame him for coming back to Cleveland either, but let's not act like his decision to return to the Cavs wasn't very self-serving. He wanted to win another ring and he probably thought he would have a better chance of doing that in Cleveland than he would in Miami. He has a long way to go before he's in the conversation with MJ.

manonfire101
06-20-2016, 05:32 PM
I mean, should Draymond have been suspended specifically for the crap in game 4? Probably not, but it's hard to say he didn't deserve it.

Huh, didn't know about this one, and I even know about wtw. Lol.

That formatting.

Timing is the issue. He deserved it in the OKC series, not in the series against Cleveland. The fact that he wasn't suspended when GS was down 1-3 for an act that was much more egregious than what he was suspended for when GS was up 3-1 is probably the most masturbatory factor for tin-foil warriors like myself.

Format's a little weird. There are some good posters there, though. Some not good ones, too.