Thread: Strategic Insomniacs - Caffeinated.. Restless.. and Kicking Arse!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So my story. I once was in Judgement (the dominent clan in Legends back in a day) with my buds Matzer and Toniselius (also Estonians as was Rantzu/Gladiator btw). In time we got bit bored being just a members in a major clan and wanted to try something else and lead our own clan. We created Knights Of Honour. It got pretty succussful. Couldn't compete with major clans like Judgement or CG but were in the next group of clans (top 4-5). Then Jonspen got active in Legends and wanted to revive SI but he was pretty much alone (as a leader) so he asked us if we'd be interested. First we didn't take it too seriously but then he joined our forums and posted long post to not convince just us but other members too. And well... the guy was convincing . We really liked 4thfactor - we had our own pretty nice forums/webpage (Toni's friend was paying for the domain) but at time it was hard to get ppl join it and post there even tho we had tournaments and competitions etc. SI had active forums and FPS community which we really liked. Also the name was cool. 8)
    When we joined, I felt welcomed from the first day and probably other original KOH members too*, so never regret it.

* Voltron, Bloody-Killer and ff7cloud (if anyone remembers him) for example are original KOH members. I think I even recruited Voltron so all hail me for brining that nub to SI. Others like comic23, Tomb Raider, Vango and Forbes were active first but then sadly disappeared.
    Last edited by Mask; 05-26-2016 at 04:10 PM.

Thread Information