Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategic Insomniacs - Caffeinated.. Restless.. and Kicking Arse!

Default Strategic Insomniacs - Caffeinated.. Restless.. and Kicking Arse!

Fellow SI-er, tell us the story how you ended up in the most awesome clan in the world!

Other one is more of a randome spam thread.

But I really wanna hear ppl storys about how they joined. I wrote my shorter version somewhere but I can do the longer one too!

I don't know about LoL. Never played it. And we had 4th down for a while so not sure. Maybe Bog or Mel know more about SI's LoL section current situation?

Quote Originally Posted by Baseballboy View Post
    Pppffff you guys already had a thread going

Actually i recently signed up on 4th to join you guys clan on LoL, but quickly noticed everyone saying it was dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    Other one is more of a randome spam thread.

But I really wanna hear ppl storys about how they joined. I wrote my shorter version somewhere but I can do the longer one too!

I don't know about LoL. Never played it. And we had 4th down for a while so not sure. Maybe Bog or Mel know more about SI's LoL section current situation?
    Once I kinda kicked Hollywood from the forums and causing drama from all the QQ'ing and telling everyone they suck.. American LOL really came to a stand still. I know the D bros were playing for awhile but they never carried the Si tag in LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by DivineLeft View Post
    Once I kinda kicked Hollywood from the forums and causing drama from all the QQ'ing and telling everyone they suck.. American LOL really came to a stand still. I know the D bros were playing for awhile but they never carried the Si tag in LOL.
    There is no clan/guild system in LOL. They very recently added 'Clubs' which are a very uninspired implementation of a clan system.

Anyways, if it ever comes back i'll for sure send a request to join. I'd prefer join a clan with people from TAO rather then randoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Toledo View Post
    There is no clan/guild system in LOL. They very recently added 'Clubs' which are a very uninspired implementation of a clan system.
    There was a group of people who played together.. no tags.. there was an Si thread on LOL long ago.. And I think the EU side stayed together for awhile and then joined another clan together.
    http://www.4thfactor.com/forums/foru...lash-of-Fates?
    http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...t=29801&page=1

When did you put 4th back online?

It's been up for a week or so. Bog even posted about it in "our other thread".

I clan hopped until I found a clan that I really enjoyed being a part of.

KoTR was great my first year, but it lost a lot of the people I was good friends with somewhere down the road.
    AK was also a lot of fun, but there was a fair amount of drama going on in the AK clan on banff when I joined.
    Then I joined NJ and a slew of other clans, and while they were all fun, they never really did it for me.
    Joined SI and never looked back. Had a lot of fun with you guys over the years. It was the clan that represented what I loved about TAO the most. Close community, focused on attitude and enjoying the game, but had a lot of serious players that also wanted to get better.

KoTR and AK were a little too trolly at times, and Netjak was a little too serious.

I don't know why S.I. let me join, I was awful at Tactics Arena. I'm glad they did though, so many cool people. We should dredge up some recruitment/promotion threads and laugh at them with our hindsight goggles.

Thread Information