Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategic Insomniacs - Caffeinated.. Restless.. and Kicking Arse!

Quote Originally Posted by DivineLeft View Post
    And then don't forget the mods and leaders got to vote on the recruiters and promotions.

Was just looking at Mask's promotion post.. I guesss he deserved it..
    You mean this? http://www.4thfactor.com/forums/show...egends-shizzle

Oh that's a good one too! I might have to move the one from admins so you can see it.

voting system and everything aside... truth is mel was and still is the only true tyrant on 4thfactor... thats an inside joke and mel will get it.

EDIT: Dangit, I hadn't realized the posts had rolled over to another page >_>

They did `kinda` nickname me the Poop Slinging Tyrant...

a game that I am creating in my spare time. find the how-to-play >here<

I just remember being a kid who really wanted to join SI because its members were nice, skilled, and respectful. I wound up playing ff7cloud/brutal/Nature's Pulse/Mask in the recruitment polls from what I remember. I think I won at least 1 of the games! CK and NJ were other top tier clans but a lot of people would be disrespectful / complain (or boost) a lot so I didn't care for that...

I wasn't good enough to join when I got accepted. SI must have been low on members at the time of my recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Skorn View Post
    I just remember being a kid who really wanted to join SI because its members were nice, skilled, and respectful. I wound up playing ff7cloud/brutal/Nature's Pulse/Mask in the recruitment polls from what I remember. I think I won at least 1 of the games! CK and NJ were other top tier clans but a lot of people would be disrespectful / complain (or boost) a lot so I didn't care for that...

I wasn't good enough to join when I got accepted. SI must have been low on members at the time of my recruitment
    Hey Skorny. Nice to see you!
    Like I said in NJ thread, for me (and other SI leaders too) the stats and skills weren't the most importand requirents. You were a nice guy that's why you got in.

Edit: If I remember correctly Natures Pulse was ~SUPERNATURAL~ who was a recruiter in Legends back then.

Oh that's a good one too! I might have to move the one from admins so you can see it.
    Could you, please? Would be interesting to read.

I read some other threads too! Lots of fun. I might have even sounded a bit arrogant/too serious when I first joined but it was really only cause my English was weak.
    Last edited by Mask; 05-27-2016 at 02:35 PM.

TAO's School Yard Bully KickAssPlaya's Avatar

Where is my promotion post Mel?

Once I get some down time I will do some exploring on 4th and check my admin powers out

Quote Originally Posted by KickAssPlaya View Post
    Where is my promotion post Mel?

Once I get some down time I will do some exploring on 4th and check my admin powers out
    Oh no... This can't end well...

a game that I am creating in my spare time. find the how-to-play >here<

I honestly can't even remember how I joined. I was friends with Bludhoundz and Darque, I probably just bugged them until they let me in.

TAO's School Yard Bully KickAssPlaya's Avatar

I don't know much..maybe just ban mask or something..

I think that's why they were given to me because I wouldn't abuse them (or use them hah)

Ban Mask? You couldn't handle life without me.

Thread Information