Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategic Insomniacs - Caffeinated.. Restless.. and Kicking Arse!

Quote Originally Posted by Toledo View Post
    When did you put 4th back online?
    5-15-2016 meletus de Mayo.

I don't know why S.I. let me join, I was awful at Tactics Arena. I'm glad they did though, so many cool people. We should dredge up some recruitment/promotion threads and laugh at them with our hindsight goggles.
    I think we were asleep at the wheel that day.. or KAP invited you in.. He was always leaving saucer bowls of milk outside Banff to grab all the strays..

Quote Originally Posted by DivineLeft View Post
    I think we were asleep at the wheel that day.. or KAP invited you in.. He always was leaving saucers bowls of milk outside Banff to grab all the strays..
    Huh, maybe, but I seem to remember always getting my milk straight from KAP's teet.

To be fair.. I probably wouldn't have ever passed the recruitment stages for Si after the 3rd year. Granted I had fun jumping most of my Si brethren with random greys and then revealing who I was before taking the win. But I didn't like gold games and rarely played them. Most of you guys would laugh at my crazy gold set-ups and any decent Turtle kicked my butt.

Huh, maybe, but I seem to remember always getting my milk straight from KAP's teet.
    Um... I believe that's just pure gravy..

Wizzy

sometimes i lurk on 4thfactor and feel really creepy doing it..like im watching a person take a shower without them knowing

just thought i should let that secret out

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy View Post
    sometimes i lurk on 4thfactor and feel really creepy doing it..like im watching a person take a shower without them knowing

Don't worry about it. KAP likes that kind of kinky stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy View Post

... I have plenty to share... just look under my trench coat!

a game that I am creating in my spare time. find the how-to-play >here<

TAO's School Yard Bully KickAssPlaya's Avatar

I'm not sure I like all these things being said about me

Also. I failed at getting in SI as "DaTruDiablos" (not sure how either of my names came to be..) I waited a couple months to try again as KAP..I don't know why i thought that would work. It also probably didn't confuse anyone and everyone knew anywho. But I was young. I did enjoy making it to recruiter status and getting to play potential clan mates

I may not have had the most skill but I enjoyed playing and judged peoples character well. In my opinion

I suppose Mel could give us all grades :KAP:

Quote Originally Posted by KickAssPlaya View Post
    ... I suppose Mel could give us all grades :KAP:
    Hell no! Don't encourage that man!

a game that I am creating in my spare time. find the how-to-play >here<

Apollo

My brother used to play on Army and was a pyropyrate or something, I just ended up playing on Banff until I met nads. He asked me to join and I just kept playing with the same guys, most of them were older but they were always pretty laid back.

Thread Information