Page 90 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast

Thread: For NBA fans

Also, to be clear, the reason the warriors lost to the cavs was because Steph was playing hurt and Harrison Barnes choked hard.

Let's not pretend like LeBron Irving and love are hard nosed players. Irving and love are known softies and LeBron takes days off regularly on back to backs and flops all the time. Soft as fuck.

I think the Warriors with Durant are basically unstoppable. I think they're talented enough to sweep, or win in 5. But Lebron is still Kenton, and he could will the Cavs to a few wins. And if something happens (injury, slump, suspension), they could take the series if things fall exactly. I'd be hella worried betting on the 3rd straight Finals meeting because crazy things are likely to happen. But good luck to the bettors.

Phone changed it to Kenton. I'm leaving it because it's funny.

Ya I wouldn't bet on a sweep, but that's my prediction. To me the warriors are one of the best teams ever assembled.

I got the Wizards winning tonight. I have them winning on 6 now, they should had been closing out the series tonight if they hadn't blown game 2 and IT wasn't such a badass.

About the Warriors, I'm thinking the Spurs have no chance against the Warriors which is why I'm starting to want the Rockets to win, especially with Leonard injured. You guys are taking the Rockets too lightly, they are good enough to beat any team if they get hott for a couple games, including the Warriors, however I don't see them beating both the Cavs and Warriors though. The Rockets and Cavs are the only teams that can keep up with GS offensively and play good defense/contain the Warriors when it matters. If you think about it, the Rockets match up well against the Warriors, and a big key to beat the Warriors is having someone that can bother Curry and the Rockets have Beverly.

Also, the Warriors are not as good defensively as their regular season rank/stats show, I think that will be exposed next series if they play against the Rockets and I have no doubt it will show against the Cavs if they get there.

deto dropping some truth bombs

Totally agree with ur Houston statement their deto, they're probably scarier then the spurs to the warriors, but tbh that's only because the spurs rely so heavily on Kawhi. I also agree that gs defense isn't historic or anything, but they're definitely way better then the rockets and cavs defensively imo.

Didn't get to catch the wiz game tn but I'm sad.

When the Warriors play small-ball with Curry, Thompson, Iguodala, Durant, and Green there isn't a team that can match that offensive output. Adding Pachulia, McGee, and West on the defensive side helps round out their squad.

Barring a catastrophic choke-fest and multiple injuries, the Warriors will be hoisting the Larry O'Brien come June.

*jizzed*

I'm a massive MJ fan, to be clear, but if LeBron and the cavs beat the warriors, I'm ready to declare LeBron goat 1b. To me he's already #2 without a doubt.

So much for the Rockets, huh? Spurs win by 39 in Houston to eliminate them, Harden scored 10 points, 3 rebounds, 7 assists, 6 turnovers. Spurs played 13 guys, none named Parker or Leonard. Unbelievable.

Thread Information