Quote Originally Posted by Detonation View Post
I got the Wizards winning tonight. I have them winning on 6 now, they should had been closing out the series tonight if they hadn't blown game 2 and IT wasn't such a badass.

About the Warriors, I'm thinking the Spurs have no chance against the Warriors which is why I'm starting to want the Rockets to win, especially with Leonard injured. You guys are taking the Rockets too lightly, they are good enough to beat any team if they get hott for a couple games, including the Warriors, however I don't see them beating both the Cavs and Warriors though. The Rockets and Cavs are the only teams that can keep up with GS offensively and play good defense/contain the Warriors when it matters. If you think about it, the Rockets match up well against the Warriors, and a big key to beat the Warriors is having someone that can bother Curry and the Rockets have Beverly.

Also, the Warriors are not as good defensively as their regular season rank/stats show, I think that will be exposed next series if they play against the Rockets and I have no doubt it will show against the Cavs if they get there.
This analysis is funny to me. Especially after watching the Rockets fall flat on their face. Tell me how the Warriors will lose to the Cavaliers.