Page 145 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1462

Thread: For NBA fans

West is very loaded while the East is top-heavy with like 3 great teams. Warriors locked up Steph, Klay, and Dray long-term thank god. They just need to get another wing player. Curious how DLo and WCS will fare...need big minutes from them.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    West is very loaded while the East is top-heavy with like 3 great teams. Warriors locked up Steph, Klay, and Dray long-term thank god. They just need to get another wing player. Curious how DLo and WCS will fare...need big minutes from them.
    WCS one of the most underrated signings of the offseason imo. He's gonna be great for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Greendaybum5 View Post
    WCS one of the most underrated signings of the offseason imo. He's gonna be great for them.
    man was i wrong about this one lol

Sixers been so depressing this year. Really thought Simmons would at least start ATTEMPTING a few 3's a game. Horford's been an awful fit.

Seems like the GSW thing is on hold till next year. I don't think Simmons will ever be capable of shooting 3s, not sure why he even needs to. Dude needs to stop playing like a pussy and drive it to the hoop like the freak of nature that he is.

Because without a jump-shot, he can't execute one of the most simple and commonly-ran plays in the NBA - the pick-and-roll. Also because their best player is a center and he gets doubled every time he catches the ball deep because his point guard can't (and won't even attempt) a shot more than 10 feet away from the basket.

If Philly doesn't come out of the East this season, I'd like to see them trade either Joel or Ben. I want to see how Embiid does with a team that can space with and a point guard who can shoot and run pick-and-rolls.

Yes but the problem isn't shooting 3s, it's not shooting from any distance. No faceup game, no post up game, no midrange game. Too easy to gameplan.

He has a face-up game and a post-up game. His problem (and I think it would be a problem on most teams) is lack of an outside shot on this particular team. When fully healthy this season, Philly's starters have been Embiid, Horford, Harris, Richardson, and Simmons. Besides Richardson, that's two centers and a power forward to go along with a point guard who doesn't shoot. It's a bad fit. On a lot of the Sixers half-court sets, Ben is just standing next to the basket because there isn't anything else for him to do, while Embiid is out near the perimeter because he can't receive the ball deep - because Simmons' defender would be there shadowing Embiid to deny an entry-pass. And even if you did get Embiid the ball he would just get doubled right away. For Simmons on this team, a mid-range shot would be good, a 3-point shot would be better since most pick-and-rolls are ran at or beyond the 3-point line. Not that Embiid is a great roll man (at least not right now anyway) but I think it would work really well with Harris or Horford. If Simmons doesn't start shooting, I think he (or Embiid) needs to be traded. Embiid is the better player right now but he's not as durable and he's older. I think Simmons would fit really well with Towns in Minnesota or with Jokic in Denver.

rest in peace Kobe Bryant

I can't believe this is real. Oh my god. RIP Kobe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziUc...ature=youtu.be

From when he retired.

Edit:

The Rockets and Spurs both ran out the shot clock on their first possesions of the game to honor Kobe and then this happens.

https://streamable.com/uh6m0
    Last edited by Serge; 01-26-2020 at 06:31 PM.

Thread Information