Page 39 of 147 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Thread: For NBA fans

PG Schrodder
    SG Korver
    SF Sefolosha
    PF Milsap
    C Horford

Bench: Splitter, Hardaway jr, Mike Scott and the rooks.

I can see both prince and bembry getting minutes this year at the 3 and fitting into that system. Think the Hawks will need to dig up a backup pg. But they're gonna win 45-50 games next year.

Speculated US Olympic roster so far

Jimmy Butler — Guard
    DeMar DeRozan — Guard
    Kyle Lowry — Guard
    Klay Thompson — Guard
    Carmelo Anthony — Forward
    Harrison Barnes — Forward
    Kevin Durant — Forward
    Paul George — Forward
    Draymond Green — Forward
    DeMarcus Cousins — Center
    DeAndre Jordan — Center

Gonna be REALLLLY interesting to see who starts and who gets the most minutes.

Another PG has to be in the mix there no?

It's believed that Kyrie has the last spot IF he wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    Speculated US Olympic roster so far

Jimmy Butler — Guard
    DeMar DeRozan — Guard
    Kyle Lowry — Guard
    Klay Thompson — Guard
    Carmelo Anthony — Forward
    Harrison Barnes — Forward
    Kevin Durant — Forward
    Paul George — Forward
    Draymond Green — Forward
    DeMarcus Cousins — Center
    DeAndre Jordan — Center
    I don't really follow the nba since nash exited and was never super knowledgeable, but why wouldn't curry/lebron/etc be on this lineup?

Lebron turned it down (also is probably fairly exhausted) and Curry is hurt.

Found an article: https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...asketball-team

Upon more inspection, found this: http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2016/3/2...updates-status Which while not fully up to date right now about who is in, is interesting for people who are not in.

A little late, but crazy weekend.

1) A little bummed out sixers didn't make a move, but happy they didn't ship out okafor/noel for the Celtics crazy asking price.

2) Incredibly happy the Kings are awful, although I think they won the trade with Hornets. Sixers have swap rights on their pick next year. Could very well be a top 5 pick. Especially if Cousins is traded.

3) I'm interested to see if the Knicks can get a big free agent to go there with the Rose addition and Porzingis' great rookie year.

4) Can't wait to see Embiid get some game action. Praying he's not Oden.

5) Pray the sixers do better putting a team around Simmons than they did AI.

6) Spence I actually like the raptors pick. At 9 you didn't have many options and the kid could potentially replace biyombo on a rookie contract. Plus he has a decent outside shot for a center

7) If Sixers show promise this year does Hinkie get another GM job somewhere?

8) Draft day surprises:
    a. Davis/Lassibre's drop kinda crazy
    b. At 26 I kind of wanted Sixers to take Murray not the Turkish guy....after seeing Spurs draft Murray I now am 100% sure I wish they took Murray (granted that means foreign talent could've fallen to Spurs)
    c. Why didn't Celtics trade back to 5-8 to get Brown?

9) Overall happy with Sixers draft day.

Ya the raps picks are kinda growin on me. I just really liked Sabonis as a guy who could fill in at PF this year. But thinking ahead, Poeltl could potentially be Pau Gasol and his floor is (I believe) a more agile Enes Kanter. Been watching a lot of his vids and I think he could really be somethin special, my only issue is his softness while guarding the post. If he develops some kind of 3 point jumper maybe he could be a PF.

Heard we might be thinkin about adding Deng in FA and slot him as our PF. I like this move because Deng is almost a guaranteed upgrade at the position for us over Scola and he'd fit well with the team chemistry. We're looking for a semi cheap PF who can stretch the floor and Im leaning deng or someone like Jared Dudley or Marvin Williams. Milsap is the dream though atm. Would absolutely consider a trade of JV and picks for Milsap. You guys think JV + Picks on that nice contract is worth 2 years of Milsap? We could sign Bismack and start him at center with milsap at PF. The Centre rotation could still be pretty dynamic with this peoltl fellow and maybe bebe can emerge.

PG: Lowry - Cojo - Wright
    SG: Demar - Ross - random
    SF: Demarre - Powell - Caboclo
    PF: Deng - Patterson - Siakam
    C: JV - Bebe - Poeltl

Which would u guys prefer? Im kinda torn, but I'd be happy with either. If everyone takes a step forward I believe we can compete with the Lebrons in the east. A Kyrie breakout scares me though. Healthy Kyrie could really screw up everything. The lack of Biyombo in the playoffs is really going to be sad too .

I almost had a heart attack watching my Warriors piss away what would have been a legendary season. If they can't sign Durant during this off-season I'll be super bummed. That's like a guaranteed 2-3 NBA Finals championships barring catastrophic injuries.

Thread Information