Page 100 of 147 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1462

Thread: For NBA fans

Quote Originally Posted by Maverik View Post
    I think wagering items is more fun than cash, but up to you

I would send you the equivalent in wine/booze

you could wager something for me from SF or something

I don't need cash, would rather get something cool/fun
    That sounds chill with me, I'm down. What kinds of general items would you be interested in? I'll gladly take wine, or if you have another suggestion from the NY area.

doesn't matter to me, TO

could be whatever you like

I had to switch from mobile to my laptop to get that clip to embed. I don't know what I was doing wrong. When the Train guy finished singing my fiancee said "I mean, I love Train, but I don't know if that was my favorite anthem."

I already had the video queued up waiting for the end of the anthem. It was deliciously perfect.

@prof watching this game right now, don't know how you can rank Durant behind steph. Durant can guard 1-5 for the warriors including LBJ. They play better with Steph as the focal point on offense, but Durant is a beast on both ends.

If you're arguing that Durant is the better 1v1 player, sure. But in a 5v5 game, Steph's offensive mastery is so high that it outweighs Durants offensive and defensive ability. If you watched this game closely, a lot of the easy shots Durant has gotten has been because the defense is so focused on curry, not the other way around. Curry may not be a beast defensively, but he also isn't a sieve like Harden or Westbrook.

Cleveland is also playing stupid on defense and offense. They are rushing their offense and taking stupid shots, and every time GS is pushing and getting easy shots. On defense, they are trying to take away every option which even the best defensive teams can't do. Cavs should focus on eliminating what they can and live with the rest. Next game should be based on pace and running offense for the full 24 seconds.

I'll be curious to see how Lue responds. Last year it took Dray getting suspended and LeBRon and Kyrie going Supernova to win, otherwise they would of been bounced in 5.

This year his game plan has been let LeBron play 40+ minutes and hope for the best. Even in this game his rotations has been pretty bad. This Warriors team can be attacked and beaten, but I doubt Lue is the coach to figure it out.

Lue being an idiot is the Warriors' biggest advantage, hands down.

Totally agree with you on Steph's impact on the offensive end prof. Like I said, the warriors are much better when the offense is flowing through curry. It's just hard for me to see the defensive impact of curry when he's pretty much only guarding the other teams worst player and making sure he's in the right positions. Durant actually slows down LeBron and brings super elite efficiency as option 1b.

Thread Information