Page 119 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1462

Thread: For NBA fans

Kenny the jet! He agrees with me the 6ers should take ball over fultz lol.

KD 2.0 and Magic 2.0 are a solid core. If PG13 and Boogie join, then the Lakers might be able to make some noise in the playoffs. Partially joking with the first part, but I think they will both turn into solid players and I am hopeful for the future if we can make some nice FA signings. Still a long way to go before having a chance at beating the Warriors though.

Will be pretty interesting what lonzo can do on a team that isn't ready to play up to his skillset.

I don't think lonzo ball is the best player on the Lakers roster.

Agree there sano. Ball could easily be a bust. I was just drooling at the possibility of seeing ball and Simmons play together. Better fit.

always been a closet T-Wolves fan, but really excited to see what they do this year

really wanted Butler to the Lakers when there were those rumors a few years back, I think he's fucking great

same with the Suns

couldn't give 2 shits about Ball

Ya the suns and twolves are gonna be really interesting to watch next year. Booker and Wiggins are gonna have to step up if either hopes to make the playoffs though. Both are eventually gonna be top 20 players, talent is there in spurts, but it hasn't translated consistently enough yet. I would bet on the twolves making the playoffs this year though. Would rather them over okc and Memphis for sure.

I don't like that Utah traded trey lyles. Think they'll regret that.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Ya the suns and twolves are gonna be really interesting to watch next year. Booker and Wiggins are gonna have to step up if either hopes to make the playoffs though. Both are eventually gonna be top 20 players, talent is there in spurts, but it hasn't translated consistently enough yet. I would bet on the twolves making the playoffs this year though. Would rather them over okc and Memphis for sure.
    Minnesota has to be a lock for the playoffs. Not saying how far they'll go, but definitely going to make it at least based on talent. Ball could be a legit player, but happy 76ers took Fultz.

Funny article on the worst of the NBA this season:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...a-haters-ball/

Some highlights:

Quote Originally Posted by LEAST DEFENSIVE PLAYER, Andrew Wiggins
    When Wiggins contests a shot, opponents have a 56.1 effective field goal percentage; when they are unguarded, they have a 56.4 eFG percentage. Fundamentally, getting a shot up against Andrew Wiggins is the same as getting an open shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOST OVER-AMBITIOUS DUNKER, Marquese Chris
    he knows they aren’t “all worth two points” and he’s determined to collect the difference, even at the cost of the two points
    Quote Originally Posted by LEAST OFFENSIVE PLAYER, Tristan Thompson
    Tristan Thompson played 30 minutes per game for the Cleveland Cavaliers, but was passed the ball just 14.6 times per game and 17.5 times per 36 minutes ...

Kevin Love, who has seen his role reduced drastically from his superstar days in Minnesota, got 37.8 touches per 36 minutes. James got 66.8; Irving got 67.2; even Iman Shumpert, who cannot dribble, pass or shoot, got 30.1. Richard Jefferson, who was drafted when Thompson was 10 years old, got 26.8.

Thread Information