Page 106 of 147 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1462

Thread: For NBA fans

It's not that simple Sano. If you take Love and Irving out, that gives you about 35-40 more shots to distribute to other players. While they aren't as individually talented as those 2, role players can usually play better with better rhythm (easy to play better when you know you're getting shots) and when you have LeBron, he can generate a lot of open shots for teammates to further enhance their value. That is not something debatable, LeBron has literally done this multiple times throughout his career. Also, with a LeBron heavy offense, his teams tend to focus more on defense, which hasn't been great the past two years, especially this year. The team he took to the finals without Love and Irving hobbled was pretty great defensively.

I don't think LeBron without Irving and Love makes the finals in the east, but it's debatable. And that's pretty impressive.

Cavs vs Celtics love/irvingless prof?

LeBron goes to the bench and the cavs start to fall apart instantly lol.

Korver dunk!? Awesome

Bahahahahaha, what a choke job by the Cavs. Irving dribbles the ball into the ground and takes a bad shot instead of trying for a 2 for 1. Then they let GS burn half the remaining time and fail to foul Green when he caught the ball. Then James gets stripped and turns it over.

Watching this game, I can't help but notice how many fouls get committed on every play. So much pushing and grabbing and slapping, it's such a crapshoot when the refs actually call something. How do they decide which push-off to call? Because there's always a push-off if a rebound is up for grabs. This is why the NBA is so sloppy, because players are breaking the rules on every play and gambling that the refs won't call it that time. And it's not even subtle bumping and leaning like the old physical eras, it's just blatant fouling. It looks ugly.

Warriors baby! Even when the Cavs are at full throttle they can't capitalize enough for a win against this team.

Where's my bitch Serge at? Clowning around somewhere I'm sure.

@kb the cavs felt they needed to play more physical vs the warriors, it wasn't quote as ugly in the first 2 games. Tbh I really enjoyed the game, I love watching ugly basketball lol. Get pissed when they even call the shitty ticky tack stuff.

Now that the Warriors are up 3-0 would it be a bitch move to switch sides and root for the Warriors?

Naw. Join the bandwagon.

Warriors def gonna make history

first team to lose a 3-0 series lead twice

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

Thread Information