I haven't heard much talk about the subject of 73 wins and playoff fatigue. I know it cropped up when the Warriors fell behind 3-1 to the Thunder, and people started to say they shouldn't have chased the record because now they're fizzling out. But what about them losing in the Finals to a Cavs team they looked like they would beat in 5 or 6 games. Didn't sweep the Rockets or the Blazers, so those are extra games you have to play, and in the playoffs it seems like every game is extra draining. Tough, tough 7 games against the Thunder, and then 7 games against the Cavs. Curry looked beat in the Finals (I've posted about the physical nature of playoffs vs regular season). Does anyone think that if they had rested at the end of the season that the entire team would have been better off heading into the playoffs?

I'm not trying to second guess decisions, because hindsight is 20/20. No way to tell Kerr what he should have done in a certain game or at a certain point in the season. Just curious about your thoughts.