Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
Of course not if we're talking dynasty. This year tho, Lowry was probably the #4 or 5 pg.

Next year, I'd probably take lowry as well unless Lillard can take another step forward. A healthy Lowry should be able to replicate what he did this year. If this playoff lowry is the new lowry moving forward you obviously have to pick Lillard.

Long term, I think Wall is the best of the bunch. Only thing missing from Wall's game is a reliable jump shot and a remotely decent squad around him. That Wizards team is fucking terrible and Wall is obviously a play maker. Can't really make his teammates better if they consistently miss the open shots he gives them lol. I hope he reaches his potential, but I don't know if he will. He looked distraught at times this year and Paul Pierce didn't like him (Paul Pierce's opinion is pretty much gospel to me).
For this year I'd have taken any of the guys I listed over Lowry. I've follow Lowry since his time at Nova (local guy for me), but while he's solid he doesn't have potential to take over a game like the other guys I listed do. Wall absolutely has ability to be top player on a contending team. Look at last year for proof. Wizards were beat up this year.