Page 143 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147 LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1462

Thread: For NBA fans

I cheered for the Durant injury, dudes a bitch ass. The Klay injury was sad tho. ILL TAKE THE DUB THO!

Yea raptors fans are awful. If that was Philly we'd have been on front page of national news. Amazing the raptors fans havent gotten roasted for that yet.

Nice win Spence. Kawhi is a freak. Better hope he comes back or Raptors are a 6 seed next year at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    I cheered for the Durant injury
    Of course you did ...

I didnt actually cheer for the injury per se, I cheered for durant not to exist on the warriors lol. This series was dead even with the durantless warriors. It was lookin like a 7 game series before klay went down.

If Durant had played, the warriors woulda just swept us like theyd sweep anyone else, and the league would continue to be broken.

@philly probably better then the nets and magic still imo. Would be a 4 seed behind indiana. That being said, raptors fans were generally really good based on coverage I saw. Shouldn't let a few shitty people ruin all the positive stories. 1000s of people out in the streets for each playoff game without any violent crimes? Not bad

I think we went 17-5 without kawhi in the reg season.

Nobody knows what the fuck is going on with the Celtics. Irving basically got run out of town because he's a grade A bitch. So now it looks like they're back to rebuilding.

Sucks, Boston won only two championships this year.

Boston prob loses Horford and Irving. Surprised they wouldn't trade Tatum + pieces to get AD. Would've locked up Irving.

Also for fun here are my predicions -

Irving - Nets
    Klay - GS
    KD - GS (i think he was leaving if he didn't get hurt)
    Jimmy - Philly
    Tobias - As a sixers fan I hope he stays, but I have a feeling he takes a deal somewhere like Dallas.
    Kawhi - 50/50 Toronto and LAC. I'm going to say he goes to Clippers simply because of family.
    Kemba - Seems like it's down to Lakers and staying in Charlotte. Just don't see how he passes up chance of playing with LBJ and AD so I'm going to say LAL.

Quote Originally Posted by Greendaybum5 View Post
    Also for fun here are my predicions -

Irving - Nets
    Klay - GS
    KD - GS (i think he was leaving if he didn't get hurt)
    Jimmy - Philly
    Tobias - As a sixers fan I hope he stays, but I have a feeling he takes a deal somewhere like Dallas.
    Kawhi - 50/50 Toronto and LAC. I'm going to say he goes to Clippers simply because of family.
    Kemba - Seems like it's down to Lakers and staying in Charlotte. Just don't see how he passes up chance of playing with LBJ and AD so I'm going to say LAL.
    Forgot a few -

Boogie - Dallas (think about that trio of Luka, KP and him) could also see him going to either BKN/NYK wherever Kyrie goes.
    Barnes - Kings

Thread Information