Page 111 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1462

Thread: For NBA fans

I've never seen a basketball player take as many bullets in a game as LeBron does. Ow, he shot me. Oh, right in the back. Aaah, I'm dying!

If Durant gets a ring like this we should make his birthday National Punkbitch Day.

Remember kids, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Someone get this man some tissues.

WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck this is amazing. Dynasty in the making if they can keep the core 4 around.

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    If Durant gets a ring like this we should make his birthday National Punkbitch Day.
    Remember kids, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
    Cry yourself to sleep bitch! Durant didn't want to join the washed up Wizards. Sorry. qq

Every great NBA dynasty has had that pivotal moment where upon realizing that their initial strategy of praying all four teams they face in the playoffs have all-star level players out due to injury isn't going to work every year they pray that the second best player in the league is a big enough bitch with zero competitive spirit that he'll sign with them in free agency hoping for an easy ring. Textbook.

Also, I remember that moment in Michael Jordan's career when frustrated about losing to the Bad Boy Pistons he signed with them in free agency the next year.
    Last edited by Serge; 06-13-2017 at 07:24 AM.

Every great NBA dynasty has had that pivotal moment where upon realizing that their initial strategy of praying all four teams they face in the playoffs have all-star level players out due to injury isn't going to work every year they pray that the second best player in the league is a big enough bitch with zero competitive spirit that he'll sign with them in free agency hoping for an easy ring. Textbook.

Also, I remember that moment in Michael Jordan's career when frustrated about losing to the Bad Boy Pistons he signed with them in free agency the next year.
    I'd love to hear your thoughts on LeBron's Decision and the super-team he formed so he could return to Cleveland.

I think it's hypocritical for any Cleveland fans or LeBron fans to criticize Durant for leaving OKC when James did the same thing much more obnoxiously joining the Heat and then rejoining the Cavs. LeBron is the champion of the if-you-can't-beat-them-join-them mentality.
    I do think he's still the best player in the NBA, though.

just read that the entire team unanimously voted to skip visiting Trump

so they won twice in like 2 days

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

This is pretty sick from years ago, but kind hard to root against guys like that.

Thread Information