Page 112 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1462

Thread: For NBA fans

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    I think it's hypocritical for any Cleveland fans or LeBron fans to criticize Durant for leaving OKC when James did the same thing much more obnoxiously joining the Heat and then rejoining the Cavs. LeBron is the champion of the if-you-can't-beat-them-join-them mentality.
    I do think he's still the best player in the NBA, though.
    LBJ is more the founder of it haha. I also would be interested to see the Cavs team if they kept Wiggins instead of trading for Love. They'd have the money to have a 4th stud then too.

The difference is that the Heat weren't a super team without LeBron. He is what made that team a super team. He also didn't blow a 3-1 lead in the ECF against the Heat just months before going there. I wasn't happy about the move when it happened but it wasn't a punk move.

The Warriors were already the best team before Durant. Y'all and Durant must watch the Karate Kid and wonder why Daniel doesn't join the Cobra Kai dojo.

My opinion: LeBron is just as big a bitch as Durant, but ultimately is the king and the best player we've seen since Jordan and Durant is gonna go down in history as a loser to me. I love the warriors other then Durant though. Draymond and curry are fucking awesome lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    Every great NBA dynasty has had that pivotal moment where upon realizing that their initial strategy of praying all four teams they face in the playoffs have all-star level players out due to injury isn't going to work every year they pray that the second best player in the league is a big enough bitch with zero competitive spirit that he'll sign with them in free agency hoping for an easy ring. Textbook.

Also, I remember that moment in Michael Jordan's career when frustrated about losing to the Bad Boy Pistons he signed with them in free agency the next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    The difference is that the Heat weren't a super team without LeBron. He is what made that team a super team. He also didn't blow a 3-1 lead in the ECF against the Heat just months before going there. I wasn't happy about the move when it happened but it wasn't a punk move.

The Warriors were already the best team before Durant. Y'all and Durant must watch the Karate Kid and wonder why Daniel doesn't join the Cobra Kai dojo.
    It's okay to be jealous. Whine a little more and maybe Durant will hear you.

Whelp... There goes one of the most exciting seasons of all time. Surprise surprise, the best team of last year that added the 2nd best player won the championship. We had a total of 4/14 entertaining series that didn't matter. Can't wait for next year where we will be sure to be just as top heavy. So exciting.

Also 100% agreement w/ Serge. Maybe KD can earn a title one day.

Who wants to see Curry and KD sign in Philly this year? Pair them with Simmons and Embiid

I'd rather just see KD w/ Philly and pretend 16-17 and 17-18 never happened. I disliked the Warriors prior to this year, but at least I had respect for their ability to draft and develop a team. Bringing Durant in just seems cowardly to me... both on the warriors collectively and on Durant especially.

Durant earned his just as much as LeBron... Let's see. James plays with 2 allstars in Love and Kyrie. He hand picked his teammates and made ownership overpay his friends. He hand picked his coach. The Cavs have the highest payroll in the NBA. The Cavs play in the East so they get a free pass to the finals every season. And on top of that he still needed a bogus Draymond Green suspension and favorable officiating to get a ring last season. I don't like what Durant did either, but acting like LeBron somehow earned his and Durant did not is a joke.

GSW this season are possibly the greatest team ever. Lebron is the greatest player alive.

Thread Information