Page 144 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147 LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1462

Thread: For NBA fans

It would be cool to see Jimmy Butler in a raps jersey if Kawhi leaves. He's not Kawhi in terms of defense or shooting, but he's no slouch with either, and he's a much better playmaker.

Lowry and him are buds.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    It would be cool to see Jimmy Butler in a raps jersey if Kawhi leaves. He's not Kawhi in terms of defense or shooting, but he's no slouch with either, and he's a much better playmaker.

Lowry and him are buds.
    0% chance lol

Looks like I was right about Mavs going after a center lol. Just looks like it's going to be Horford instead of Boogie.

Well that was a pretty ridiculous start to NBA free agency...Was really hoping Ainge would pull off some magic and keep Horford, although I suppose it's probably for the best that we don't pay an aging big man 100 million bucks. I am still really excited for next season despite the Celtics lack of any kind of big man, largely because Kemba was one of if not my favorite non-Celtic prior to this signing. I just hope we can dredge up enough big men to have a shot at dealing with Horford/Embiid and Giannis.

Toronto should stop telling Kawhi to stay and leave the man alone. Just rebuild the team from scratch again, there is no pressure to repeat as NBA champions

best NBA offseason ever......

The nba is incredible. Sad the east is gonna be so bad this year, but at least that means the raps have a non 0 chance to make the finals again losing both Danny Green and Kawhi.

Who do you guys think wins the east next year with all the changes? I wanna bet on the darkhorse pacers. With Oladipo healthy, Turner another year of maturation, and Brogdon now in the mix, I think they're gonna turn some heads.

Utah are my picks to win the championship. Clippers probably will win it though.

Is Durant with the Knicks now? I think 76ers will win the eastern conference or Bucks

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    The nba is incredible. Sad the east is gonna be so bad this year, but at least that means the raps have a non 0 chance to make the finals again losing both Danny Green and Kawhi.

Who do you guys think wins the east next year with all the changes? I wanna bet on the darkhorse pacers. With Oladipo healthy, Turner another year of maturation, and Brogdon now in the mix, I think they're gonna turn some heads.

Utah are my picks to win the championship. Clippers probably will win it though.
    East (regular season)

1. Bucks
    2. Sixers
    3. Celtics
    4. Pacers
    5. Nets
    6. Raptors
    7. Bulls
    8. Pistons

West

1. Clippers
    2. Jazz
    3. Blazers
    4. Lakers
    5. Nuggets
    6. Rockets
    7. Warriors
    8. Mavericks

I think ECF will be Sixers v Pacers (assuming Oladipo gets healthy mid season) and I think Sixers will win the East.

I think it'll be Clippers v Blazers with Clippers winning West. I love the Jazz this year with the Conley addition, but Spencer picked them so i wanna be different.

Edit: sadly I think whoever comes out of West will ultimately win this year unless they get beat up so much during a tough playoff run. I love my Sixers chances this year and just don't see how any team out East has a shot vs them in a 7 game series. East is weaker than it's ever been.

Yup, east is hot garbage

Thread Information