Page 124 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1462

Thread: For NBA fans

Doesn't matter much as a playmaker, his skill set is so valuable during the playoffs. I don't get how you ignore that. It's one reason why Lowry is so ineffective, he just can't manufacture good shots when defenses tighten up, and he can't make the tough shots Kyrie can hit on a consistent basis. In a 5-5 setting, Kyrie is more valuable than most players because he gets buckets, and now he'll play for the best coach he's ever had by miles to improve (Ty Lue is a joke) on his playmaking.

Also, I think the Brooklyn pick lost a little value when Brooklyn made moves to improve somewhat, while other teams made moves to get a little worse in the east. It could still be a Top 3 pick, but if it's outside the top 6 then the Celtics will look a lot smarter.

I hate the Celtics from the Paul Pierce days, but its really hard to dislike their current roster

I like Kyrie and Hayward and I think Brad Stevens is fucking amazing.

Rudy Gobert might also be my new favorite player

he just retweeted IT's recruiting of Hayward to the Celtics

hahahahaha

Ya lol Rudy gobert is awesome.

Prof, well I guess we'll see. I personally think the cavs become a much better team with Thomas and Crowder then they would be with Kyrie even if Kyrie clearly is the best of the three. He's not a leader of a team, he's not gonna move the needle any for the Celts unless he improves. And I'm not confident Brooklyn isn't still the worst team in the league honestly. The hawks are on paper but bud is a great coach and they have a good system in place.

Bulls are probably the worst team, especially with Wade going to be bought out, and we know the Nets aren't trying to tank this year while other teams will.

Oh true forgot the bulls. Damn they're lookin rough. But id take everyone else in the east over the nets honestly. Sacramento is probably the only team in the West that could lose more then the nets. They're gonna have a shot at landing #1

Ofc you would think the cavs lost this trade. I'm gonna laugh when the celtics take a step back this year without thomas and all the kyrie believers who refuse to admit that I'm right about this trade blame horford or hayward for Irving's inability to carry the team. I see it coming a mile away.

So LeBron is on his last year, Thomas on his last year. Both could possibly leave, then it leaves the Cavs with Love, Crowder and I guess a rookie PG? Yeah man they totally won. Thank goodness for trading superstar players with 2 years of control who are in their prime (age 25-27 years for Irving) to a conference rival.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    So LeBron is on his last year, Thomas on his last year. Both could possibly leave, then it leaves the Cavs with Love, Crowder and I guess a rookie PG? Yeah man they totally won. Thank goodness for trading superstar players with 2 years of control who are in their prime (age 25-27 years for Irving) to a conference rival.
    I think Irving is easily the best player in the trade, but this Cavs team was built for LeBron, and it showed when he didn't play how bad they were even with Love and Irving. He wasn't going to take the Cavs anywhere unless they built around him if LeBron left, and that wasn't happening with their payroll so high.

Now Cleveland gets a one year rental of Thomas and they can pay him or trade him. They have Crowder who is a decent player and one ridiculously low contract, and the Brooklyn pick which I am not as high on as others are, but can still possibly end up the number 1 pick. This was not a bad trade for either team. In fact this is one of those trades that was as close to perfect for each team as it possibly could be.

Thread Information