Page 101 of 147 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1462

Thread: For NBA fans

Don't know how it's hard. Steph's ability created an offense that led a team to 73 wins. Think about that for a second.

Then, even though he wasn't 100%, his team was a Dray suspension from winning back to back titles. Durant for all his offensive brilliance and improved defense, doesn't impact the game the same way as Steph. So many people want to focus on Curry's defense as if invalidates his greatness overall and it shouldn't. He isn't a terrible defender; if he was you could attack him more but when teams do they aren't that successful.

If you don't want to call Curry the best player in the game, I'm cool with that. But he is the most impactful in a positive way, no worse than second.

Warriors were a Green suspension, or a group of officials who weren't calling a rugby game away from going back-to-back. Game was still physical tonight, but the Durant addition makes it a moot point. GS in 5 probably.

Also, think of every great PG of the past. Magic, Stockton, Cousy, Kidd, Payton, Nash, Westbrook, Paul, Isaiah Thomas, Robertson...etc. Aside from Magic, would you really take any other PG over Curry right now?

Maybe Paul.

New Orleans Hornets Chris Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    Warriors were a Green suspension, or a group of officials who weren't calling a rugby game away from going back-to-back. Game was still physical tonight, but the Durant addition makes it a moot point. GS in 5 probably.
    Clevelands only chance is to make it a half court game. Last year pushing the pace was the right move, this year its the opposite. GS doesnt move the ball as well as last year, so it should lead to more contested shots with disciplined defense. Durant will make more than Harrison Barnes, but you have to live with that. Lue is to stupid though. Can't believe he's a head coach.

If Cleveland doesn't change things quick, 5 may be too generous.

EDIT: Hmm, 2008 Paul was deadly. He sliced SA up until he choked in Game 7.

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Clevelands only chance is to make it a half court game. Last year pushing the pace was the right move, this year its the opposite. GS doesnt move the ball as well as last year, so it should lead to more contested shots with disciplined defense. Durant will make more than Harrison Barnes, but you have to live with that. Lue is to stupid though. Can't believe he's a head coach.

If Cleveland doesn't change things quick, 5 may be too generous.

EDIT: Hmm, 2008 Paul was deadly. He sliced SA up until he choked in Game 7.
    The problem with that is I think a half-court game still favors GS because of KD. I don't know man, Golden State just looks like a better team. Cleveland can try to control the pace, but I don't think it will matter a lot. Their only chance is injuries/suspensions.

Lue is a result of LeBron not wanting to be coached. Lue is not a coach.

Hey Serge, you still gonna call the Cavaliers winning in 5 or 6 games? Clown.

The Warriors are awesome, but can you stop being so obnoxious, TO? Is it really necessary to call Serge a clown? Why not just be excited about your team winning...

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    Cavs in 6. Warriors too soft. What's a pack of jump chooters to a king?
    Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    The Warriors are awesome, but can you stop being so obnoxious, TO? Is it really necessary to call Serge a clown? Why not just be excited about your team winning...
    Why not? I'll call you out when you fuck with my team. If you haven't figured that out by now I don't know what to tell you. I've gotten a shit ton of flack for being a Bay Area "homer". I'll gloat as much as I fucking want. Don't like it? Ignore me. It's a fucking video game forum.

Thread Information