Page 103 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1462

Thread: For NBA fans

The Warriors are too good. Durant is the anti-Lebron.

Lol anti LeBron? Jesus man, Durant couldn't beat LeBron and choked against curry when he was on okc.. Durant shouldn't be getting that much props. He's a beast, but if anyone's the anti anything, lebron' s the anti Durant lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Lol anti LeBron? Jesus man, Durant couldn't beat LeBron and choked against curry when he was on okc.. Durant shouldn't be getting that much props. He's a beast, but if anyone's the anti anything, lebron' s the anti Durant lol
    Durant is the reason the Warriors will win this year.... I think that's what Cliche meant.
    Last edited by Greendaybum5; 06-06-2017 at 02:24 PM.

(he wasn't talking to TO)

Quote Originally Posted by Maverik View Post
    (he wasn't talking to TO)
    corrected thanks. habit to refer to TO when talking about GSW lol

Quote Originally Posted by Greendaybum5 View Post
    Durant is the reason the Warriors will win this year.... I think that's what Cliche meant.
    That's pretty bs imo. I'd take last year's gsw over the cavs 99 times out of 100 but they lost because curry was playing injured and Draymond got suspended.

I'll give Durant props for being an amazing player.. probably the best player in the game right now, but replace Durant with barnes this year and the warriors still win this series. Durant makes them unstoppable, he isn't the reason they are elite.

Yeah, people really underestimate the impact of Curry's injury last year. He was garbage in the Finals. Curry/Klay/Green and a healthy Iguaodala this year could beat the Cavs in 6. Last year was flukey, and the Cavs played lights out to take advantage of it. Durant makes them basically invincible.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    That's pretty bs imo. I'd take last year's gsw over the cavs 99 times out of 100 but they lost because curry was playing injured and Draymond got suspended.

I'll give Durant props for being an amazing player.. probably the best player in the game right now, but replace Durant with barnes this year and the warriors still win this series. Durant makes them unstoppable, he isn't the reason they are elite.
    Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post
    Yeah, people really underestimate the impact of Curry's injury last year. He was garbage in the Finals. Curry/Klay/Green and a healthy Iguaodala this year could beat the Cavs in 6. Last year was flukey, and the Cavs played lights out to take advantage of it. Durant makes them basically invincible.
    Respectfully disagree. You could make the argument that GSW was lucky to make finals after OKC fell apart. I don't get why LBJ gets so much hate/disrespect. He's a top 2 player of all time. GSW beat Cleveland the first time because Love and Irving were hurt, but no one ever mentions that lol.

I'm not dismissing any of what u just said there Philly.

OKC was better last year then the cavs imo (certainly debateable or on par with them) and I think they would have beat the cavs in 7. GSW shoulda lost to OKC but Durant and Westbrook choked hard.

In 2015 LeBron carried the cavs to 2 wins against a super elite warriors team (that was not quite as good as the 2016 version just yet but the main pieces were all there obviously) and deserves all the respect in the world for accomplishing that feat and also for beating the warriors last year. I rank him as the 2nd best player of all time for those 2 specific reasons (I hated him on miami).

My only contention is that Love and Kyrie are not the supporting cast that you and others around the league and in the media make them out to be. Kyrie is an incredibly talented 1v1 iso player. His court vision is below average for a point guard, he's among the worst defenders in the league, he takes a lot of plays off on defense despite being the #2 option, he lacks hustle unless the ball is in his hands and he's not great off the ball despite having a wicked shooting stroke. All of that and he thinks the world is flat so I certainly question his IQ. Literally the only value this dude brings to the table against the warriors is handling the ball competently once in awhile so that LeBron can rest a minute on the court. Love on the other hand is arguably more valuable to the cavs then kyrie offensively, but hes soft in the paint and too slow to keep up with the warriors on defense. He can't guard a single player on the warriors at any given point including the offensively limited Green. These 2 players don't add as much to the cavs as people think (especially in this matchup). It's literally the LeBron show against the warriors and it's absolutely amazing to me that the cavs can keep up. So no, I do not discount Lebrons greatness at all, I may even appreciate it more then you do.

Thread Information