Page 11 of 147 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: For NBA fans

People talk about him being all star level talent if he wasn't eclipsed by the big 3 at GS. He seems to believe it too.

Holy shit this is a massacre.

Would you rather have LeBron, Kyrie, and Love or Russ, KD, and Ibaka?

I think Ibaka is less than whomever you'd peg him against a third dude. Picking between Russ/KD and Lebron/Kyrie is more difficult imo.

I'd rather KD/Russ/Ibaka - Thunder

I think KD/Russ/Ibaka. If it was Miami LeBron, probably who plus whoever.

Man, it's pretty close I think. And we are talking right now yeah? For just this year? I'd lean towards OKC here. I like Lebron and Ibaka is terrible (really he is god awful this year) but I think KD isn't that far off of Lebron (this year mind you) and Russell vs Kyrie is just embarrassing for Kyrie. There are clear trade-offs both ways which makes it interesting.

I think we might see who's better this year in the finals. Outside of those 6 players the Cavs and Thunder are pretty equal, wouldn't you say?

Probably. LeBron has historically owned OKC though. It just seems like their length and athleticism doesn't bother him whatsoever.

Steven Adams is much better than Perkins though, so maybe just having him defensively will be enough. Would be interesting to see how OKC defends Cleveland with 5 shooters. OKC isn't as sound defensively as say Toronto, but they make up for it with length and speed.

I think id take the cavs supporting cast honestly. The x factor again I think is frye, steven adams is a good defensive big but I think he'll have an even harder time keeping the cavs off the glass then biyombo and they cant really stop frye from getting open looks. I think the thunder are beating teams in the west with size and athleticism, but the cavs have size AND shooting. That being said westbrook is gonna completwly annihilate that defense and durant annihilates every defence. I think the thunder SHOULD take that series, but its really interesting, the cavs need to make shots and minimize offensive rebounds to stand a chance.

Thread Information