Page 12 of 147 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: For NBA fans

Maybe I'm crazy but I think Golden State still has a shot and I think they do win the series IF they can win in OKC.

Agreed.

I don't see OKC winning a game 7 at Oracle. I do think the Warriors need vintage Steph Curry performance though. Warriors feed off of him so much and they'll need that on the road. Still expect OKC to win.

Yeah they would need to play a lot better than they did in game 5 to win at OKC. Really excited for the game tonight, it's going to be intense.

Im scared it's going to happen. I really wanna see a Durant vs Lebron series again.

Raptors season summed up: We're the 5th best team in the league.

Also this: Canadian basketball in Toronto is goin nuts. Everywhere I go I see kids playin ball. It's pretty awesome. Fuck hockey lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post

Also this: Canadian basketball in Toronto is goin nuts. Everywhere I go I see kids playin ball. It's pretty awesome. Fuck hockey lol
    The Canadian talent is real man. RJ Barrett looks like a stud. There is a chance I'll get to see him play in person as his family has close ties with one of the assistant coaches on the KU staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post

Golden State, OKC, San Antonio, LA Clippers (when healthy), Cleveland Cavs. Also Portland is a pretty similar team. I think that'd be a 7 game series. I'll give you guys 6th though. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by |AFO| View Post
    Golden State, OKC, San Antonio, LA Clippers (when healthy), Cleveland Cavs. Also Portland is a pretty similar team. I think that'd be a 7 game series. I'll give you guys 6th though. ;p
    Oh come on, the cavs are better then the clips. No bench whatsoever on that team.

If I had to rank teams it'd be:

Warriors - OKC - Spurs - Cavs. HUGE GAP IN TALENT. Raps - Clippers - Heat - Hawks - Blazers - Celtics - Hornets. Another pretty significant gap. The rest lol

Trailblazers are getting close but they reaaaaaaally struggle on the defensive end.

Offseason is gonna be huge for the trailblazers tho.

Holy shit Klay Thompson was unstoppable tonight.

I just pulled this from the play-by-play, so it might not be super accurate, but I think in the last 4:30 Durant and Westbrook combined to go 0-4 with 6 turnovers.

Thread Information