Page 123 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1462

Thread: For NBA fans

If valanciunas is starting beside Ibaka I'm gonna be pretty pissed lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Raptors off season... trade Cory Joseph, Demarre Carroll, a 2018 1st and 2nd round pick for nothing. Sign a defensive liability and call him a 3 and D player..

Hope to god our young kids can pick up the slack. Excited to see Bruno get some minutes and valanciunas come in off the bench where he won't be burned so hard in the pick n roll. No idea what our starting 5 is gonna be.
    Lowry Derozan PJ Tucker Ibaka Valenciunas

Can't wait for the cavs to trade Kyrie so he can prove how shit he is "leading" another team.

Kyrie to the Knicks would be so awesome. Melo + picks would definitely be worth it. Pull the trigger! Irving wouldn't make the Knicks any better then they were this year and I hesitate to say the cavs would be any worse with melo at sf/pf, LeBron playing point guard and Rose coming in on a vet minimum as the backup pg/ 6th man. Pleeeeease make this happen basketball gods... Irving needs to be exposed! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Tucker gone dude
    Forgot about that. CJ Miles show!

I'm trying to wrap my head around this irving trade... Irving for thomas and crowder alone woulda been a win for the cavs in my eyes... They also get the nets pick next year? Danny ainge is smokin something. Does he perpetually want to be behind the cavs?

Thomas is 29, 4 years older than Kyrie and just had major injury albeit without surgery. He's also due for a big pay raise a year before Kyries next pay raise. Kyries talent level is also higher than Isaiah...especially since he can get his shot anytime. I know you're not high on Kyrie, but he's way more valuable than Thomas.

The brooklyn pick is more valuable than either of them.

Would u agree it's robbery if Kyrie doesn't improve at all as a playmaker? I think he is what he is on defense, but he "could" improve offensively in his prime. I've ranked Kyrie higher then Thomas on many lists and I'm not super high on him (thomas) either, mainly bexause of size, but Thomas and Crowder for Irving straight up is fair in the short and long-term if you think Kyrie has peaked... which I do.

The cavs get better in the short and long term without a doubt for a guy they were planning on moving anyways... didn't we just here that the Celtics wouldn't move the brooklyn pick for Paul George or Jimmy butler?

Thread Information