Page 129 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1462

Thread: For NBA fans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Actually kinda like indiana atm. Sabonis is looking like a really good fit next to Myles Turner and Turner is a breakout candidate imo. We'll see how it goes.

Kyrie Irving is a stud. Even though he isn't scoring as much, looks like a much better player with Boston. So much more in control. If Hayward hadn't gotten hurt, I think Boston would be the best team in the East.

Yup kyrie is showing up. If he keeps it up ill be ranking him over lowry for sure. Might end up doing that regardless because lowry looks to have regressed across the board . The raptors might still be better then the celtics without hayward though.

Boston atm has the 2nd highest rebounding % in the league.. wonder how that's even possible lol.

Wow. What an awful game by the raptors so far against the wiz without Wall. Lowry is having a rough start to the season.

Looks like Bledsoe is going to the bucks. This really makes that team interesting. I've always considered Bledsoe pretty underrated and I think he would fit really well on this team if they can figure out the rotations. I think if Parker can come back healthy the bucks will be the favourite in the east to win the conference.

Imagine if they started this:

PG: Bledsoe
    SG: Brogdon
    SF: Middleton
    PF: Parker
    C: Giannis

You're basically playing "small ball" with a big lineup in this instance. The defensive potential here is insane and on Offence you're letting Giannis work with 4 skilled players who can all shoot from distance and drive. I would limit the usage of this "lineup of death" because you don't want Giannis playing too much time at centre, but if you give Giannis 10-12 or so minutes at centre per game, I think you essentially replace the minutes you were getting from Greg Monroe and let Maker/Henson duke it out for the rest as they have been doing (this gives the added benefit of helping Maker develop and play more minutes when the matchups fit).

I can't wait to see what Kidd does with the rotations of this team.

Except Jason Kidd sucks and can't create a competent offensive system.

Ya haha amazing isnt it? What I should have said is "i cant wait to not see the lineup I suggested and watch Kidd and the bucks fail despite having the talent to compete with the warriors"

Watching Kidd and Lue is so frustrating. There have to be other options than them. They have such talented teams and can't come close to maximizing it. It's just let LeBron and Giannis do their thing and hope it's enough to win. Lue winning a title because he had Kyrie and LeBron and had Draymond be a dumbass has to be one of the luckiest things ever for a person.

Ya lue is even worse. They make Dwayne Casey look like a great coach. Its amazing how far casey has come in the last few years. We have some of the best assistant coaches in the league imo.

Thread Information