Page 130 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1462

Thread: For NBA fans

Ya haha amazing isnt it? What I should have said is "i cant wait to not see the lineup I suggested and watch Kidd and the bucks fail despite having the talent to compete with the warriors"

Watching Kidd and Lue is so frustrating. There have to be other options than them. They have such talented teams and can't come close to maximizing it. It's just let LeBron and Giannis do their thing and hope it's enough to win. Lue winning a title because he had Kyrie and LeBron and had Draymond be a dumbass has to be one of the luckiest things ever for a person.

Ya lue is even worse. They make Dwayne Casey look like a great coach. Its amazing how far casey has come in the last few years. We have some of the best assistant coaches in the league imo.

Sixers 5 game winning streak #TheProcessIsWorking

Havent watched a game since the raps destroyed them and they looked like total ass. Im upset stauskas isnt getting run over luwawu but I guess they just dont believe in him. Simmons is legit though.

Man.. I dont usually complain about the refs, but this has been hard to watch. Celtics getting away with a lot of bullshit in this game and straight up bullying their way to a win. Raps losing this game would be pretty sad, they deserve it.

That being said, tatum and rozier lookin more and more legit. Rozier has really improved and should get an opportunity to start somewhere imo. Remember making a post somewhere about vanvleet being maybe the best 3rd string pg in the league, but rozier is clearly that lol.

Great game from the raps. Lost to the celts sans Kyrie, but I would probably guess if Kyrie were playing, the refs wouldn't have allowed baynes/theiss to bully us around as much as they did. Reaaaallly impressed by tatum. Hes gonna be a star no doubt about it.

Baynes gets away with so much its unbelievable.

Theres something fishy going on when baynes and theis have a 3+ dbpm and theyre both about as immobile as jonas valanciunas. Would be awesome to see JV get away with all the shit those 2 got away with earlier.

Thread Information