Page 130 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1462

Thread: For NBA fans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sixers 5 game winning streak #TheProcessIsWorking

Havent watched a game since the raps destroyed them and they looked like total ass. Im upset stauskas isnt getting run over luwawu but I guess they just dont believe in him. Simmons is legit though.

Man.. I dont usually complain about the refs, but this has been hard to watch. Celtics getting away with a lot of bullshit in this game and straight up bullying their way to a win. Raps losing this game would be pretty sad, they deserve it.

That being said, tatum and rozier lookin more and more legit. Rozier has really improved and should get an opportunity to start somewhere imo. Remember making a post somewhere about vanvleet being maybe the best 3rd string pg in the league, but rozier is clearly that lol.

Great game from the raps. Lost to the celts sans Kyrie, but I would probably guess if Kyrie were playing, the refs wouldn't have allowed baynes/theiss to bully us around as much as they did. Reaaaallly impressed by tatum. Hes gonna be a star no doubt about it.

Baynes gets away with so much its unbelievable.

Theres something fishy going on when baynes and theis have a 3+ dbpm and theyre both about as immobile as jonas valanciunas. Would be awesome to see JV get away with all the shit those 2 got away with earlier.

Watching this celtics vs golden state game and its bexoming clearer the nba wants the celtics to win this year. I thought it was bad in the raps game, but golden state is getting shafted here. Its kinda sad. The celts would be a fantastic team without help from the refs... why does the nba do this blatant shit lol.

I hear ya Spencer. Celtics with twice as many free throws, Kyrie shoots on every drive even when he’s dipping his head into the defender or throwing up trash not even looking at the basket.

That game was trash. The celtics shot 32% and won because of non calls and free throws. Im honestly not usually the conspiracy theory type of guy, I watch a lot of basketball and understand the superstar calls that kyrie gets, but the celtics have seemingly been getting systemic non calls all season. Theyre being allowed to straight up bully teams unlike anyone else. Its frustrating watching the 2 lumbering white guys in the back with similar mobility issues as JV be allowed to do whatever they want on the court. There is absolutely no way either of those 2 bigs is a net positive against the warriors, but both contributed and baynes was a +11 ffs lol.

Maybe im just salty, but to me the celtics are too good a team to be getting special treatment imo.

Thread Information