Page 131 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1462

Thread: For NBA fans

Watching this celtics vs golden state game and its bexoming clearer the nba wants the celtics to win this year. I thought it was bad in the raps game, but golden state is getting shafted here. Its kinda sad. The celts would be a fantastic team without help from the refs... why does the nba do this blatant shit lol.

I hear ya Spencer. Celtics with twice as many free throws, Kyrie shoots on every drive even when he’s dipping his head into the defender or throwing up trash not even looking at the basket.

That game was trash. The celtics shot 32% and won because of non calls and free throws. Im honestly not usually the conspiracy theory type of guy, I watch a lot of basketball and understand the superstar calls that kyrie gets, but the celtics have seemingly been getting systemic non calls all season. Theyre being allowed to straight up bully teams unlike anyone else. Its frustrating watching the 2 lumbering white guys in the back with similar mobility issues as JV be allowed to do whatever they want on the court. There is absolutely no way either of those 2 bigs is a net positive against the warriors, but both contributed and baynes was a +11 ffs lol.

Maybe im just salty, but to me the celtics are too good a team to be getting special treatment imo.

Baynes with 0 personal fouls... against the warriors... thats some horse shit lol

Baynes only played 12 minutes, if you want to complain about the refs at least mention relevant things. Jaylen had a block where he got 100% hand, and there were a couple other questionable calls toward the end of the game, but the first half was not slanted in our direction and our defense was fantastic throughout the game. A few bad calls do not make a conspiracy, the warriors played/shot like garbage and deserved to lose regardless of the officiating.

Watching this streak has been incredibly fun, jaylen and jayson continue to blow my expectations out of the water. Our poor offense will come back to bite us eventually (for the love of god someone needs to keep Smart to a strict 3 shot limit), but boy is this team exciting to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by I'malive View Post
    the warriors played/shot like garbage
    Yeah, 33% from the field and 22% from three is pretty bad. Obviously deserve to lose if you can't make field goals.

Oh wait, that was Boston. But at least they made 33 free throws (more than 1/3 of their points). Warriors shot 40%/31% and had 15 assists compared to Boston's 9. One team certainly played like garbage.

The whole issue with Baynes I have is he's the main beneficiary imo of these non calls. He's bodying everyone cause hes massive human.

Horford is elbowing the shit outta everyone, brown and taytum are jumping over guys. Its like watchin a game of basketball played in the 90s except only one team is allowed to play like that lol.

Ill be more specific with my criticism next time ima. I dont mean to ruin ur fun man, boston is a very very likeable team. I love every player on that team not named kyrie. But the 2 games Ive watched have been really ugly lol.

Oh shit yeah, I love Jayson Tatum. And Hayward is incredibly likable. But that doesn't mean the officiating wasn't bad. But it's bad for a lot of games, it's not just Boston. I just hate when I actually decide to watch a regular seaosn game that's supposed to be a big matchup and the direction of the game seems to be dictated by the whistles.

Lowry lookin like hes back. I love watching him guard bigs. Hes so fuckin strong for a little guy. The power of his giant ass. Bodied Porzingis all night tn in the post, was hilarious and awesome. Porzingis couldnt do shit. Still better then Kyrie

Hey Serge, not sure ur watchin, but this is a great game. Raps been completely outplaying wiz imo, but not making any open 3s to save their lives, and the wiz are kinda playing better every quarter while beal and porter carry the shit out of everyone. Beal is a scary scorer. I think the wiz will win this game unless the raps can start hitting some 3s here in the 4th.

Raps are 6-30 from 3 this game and the wiz are 10-17 lol

Thread Information