Page 133 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1462

Thread: For NBA fans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

These make no sense whatsoever.

Kings: Have a glutton or big men, and you want to send them 2 more in Valanciunas and Nogueira, with Stephenson thrown in to see how bad things can really get in SAC.

Pacers: They just traded their franchise player in Paul George because he was leaving. You really think after half a season Cousins will stay in Indiana?

Pelicans: They are in the playoff hunt and you want to trade Cousins for an inferior player in DeRozan?

You’re crazy Spence

Lol boo you. Booooooo. I missed starting JV on the kings there . Still.. boooo

To make it fun though:

Kings: ya why not. By trading Koufos, Bogdanovic and Temple, they aquire 4 younger potentially more talented players for the future and actually free up cap room in the process. Stephenson + the kings would be awesome and you know it.

Pacers: They have a better chance at making the playoffs this year then the peli's imo. Davis just went down with a potentially serious injury, and Cousins + Temple for Thad young and 2 second round picks is a pretty decent win now opportunity. Would Cousins resign? Probably not, but even if he doesn't resign, the pacers have a ton of cap room to either tank or buy players in free agency.

Pelicans: personally think they might do boogie for derozan straight up considering derozan is signed through 2020 and boogie is probably not resigning in NO. I think theyd be willing to give up a first round pick for that insurance, especially if the raps take on ajinca's useless 5 mill. Derozan has never played with an elite big man outside of the olympics and I don't think it's a stretch to imagine he would improve alongside someone like AD. It gives the pelicans 3 years to build a roster around AD, Dero and Boogie.

The trade machine suggests this:

The raptors get -11 wins
    The pelicans get +3 wins
    The pacers get +4 wins
    The kings get -2 wins

And holliday I meant*

I remember last year when I said I would rather jose calderon starting for the knicks then derrick rose and you guys called me crazy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z19nZxs2rQ

Nice seeing the Jazz whoop the celtics right now . Keep it up boys!

Its shit like this that makes me love Kyle Lowry and this iteration of the raptors.

Last night, was watching the game in the early 4th quarter and lowry had a double double with 9 rebounds in a 30+ point game. It was essentially garbage time, but lowry is a bullish dude and obviously wanted the triple double so Casey let him on the court to start the 4th with the bench unit.

So lowry's opportunity shows up about a minute or so in on the defensive boards and our sophomore big man, Jakob Poeltl, swoops in out of nowhere and snags it from Lowry with the cheekiest smile. You could just tell lowry was holding back from smacking him upside the head like the grandpa of the team should, but he refrained and the game proceeded. The very next play, vanvleet hits the rim on the offensive end, and lowry flies over poeltl and grabs the offensive board in his face . Was one of the funniest sequences of plays I've ever seen.

Everyone talking in the media about Okafor getting his chance with the nets... the real asset in that deal will be stauskas.

Curry is back baby. Warriors started off slow but now they're completely healthy.

Thread Information