Page 134 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1462

Thread: For NBA fans

Its shit like this that makes me love Kyle Lowry and this iteration of the raptors.

Last night, was watching the game in the early 4th quarter and lowry had a double double with 9 rebounds in a 30+ point game. It was essentially garbage time, but lowry is a bullish dude and obviously wanted the triple double so Casey let him on the court to start the 4th with the bench unit.

So lowry's opportunity shows up about a minute or so in on the defensive boards and our sophomore big man, Jakob Poeltl, swoops in out of nowhere and snags it from Lowry with the cheekiest smile. You could just tell lowry was holding back from smacking him upside the head like the grandpa of the team should, but he refrained and the game proceeded. The very next play, vanvleet hits the rim on the offensive end, and lowry flies over poeltl and grabs the offensive board in his face . Was one of the funniest sequences of plays I've ever seen.

Everyone talking in the media about Okafor getting his chance with the nets... the real asset in that deal will be stauskas.

Curry is back baby. Warriors started off slow but now they're completely healthy.

I got tickets to the game on the 13th against the warriors. Cant wait to see curry live.

Similarly, Curry can't wait to watch you play tactics arena online and show off your turtle skills.

Do you have a secret life size tao arena in an underground bunker in the rockies where we can do battle or do I just have an overly active imagination?

Obviously I do. We keep Guide locked in there, though. He's kind of like a TAO Gollum.

Lol I just pictured a little british harry potter lookin dude with a makeshift mud golem costume (made of odds and ends he found in the bunker that you've tossed in) throwing his own shit at people who enter.

Toronto looks good.

Our young guys are really stepping up whenever they are called to. Im not getting my hopes up, but it feels different this year because of the system changes. Derozan doesn't play the hero as much anymore.

Thread Information