Page 137 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1462

Thread: For NBA fans

LeBron is why the dinosaurs are extinct

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    This Raptors team is really damn good too. Best bench in the NBA perhaps. If this Raps team can't beat this Lebron team.... Just wow. I still think the Raps win the series though.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Lebronto
    Lebronadelphia

I can't believe Sixers are down in this series 3-1. Easily should be 2-2 or 3-1 philly. Great season so far for this young team. Can't wait for one of LBJ, PG13, Kawhi, or Thompson to come here next year

Oh man, that would be sick. I'm hopping on that Philly bandwagon if u don't mind.

As much as I love Embiid, his usage needs to come down a bit. He's at 32% and should be around 25. I would want the ball in the hands of Simmons more.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Oh man, that would be sick. I'm hopping on that Philly bandwagon if u don't mind.

As much as I love Embiid, his usage needs to come down a bit. He's at 32% and should be around 25. I would want the ball in the hands of Simmons more.
    Embiid is fine, just needs to shoot less 3's lol. He needs to get his conditioning up. Simmons I liked playing off the ball a bit more. He just needs to grow a pair and start shooting. Even if he misses law of averages say he'll make a few lol

I dunno man, 33% is kobe/Westbrook territory. Shaq in all his ball hoggy greatness never posted a usage rate as high as embiid's was this year in his entire career. The offense is not as good when the ball flows through him evidenced by the 15+ game win streak while he was injured.

I'm not saying embiid is a problem at all, on the contrary, I think hes the best player on the team. But if he was more consistently a third option scorer, I think the Sixers will reach their ceiling.

This Celtics team is so fun to watch. Just hope they can keep it rolling, squashing LeBron would be so fun. Then maybe see if can win a game against Golden State in the finals.

It's great being a fan of the young/underdog team, I can't be disappointed, they've already surpassed expectations. Now it's just seeing how long they can keep it rolling.

The Celtics are never an underdog team :/

I'm with ya 3k, this has been an absurdly fun season to watch. Every time you think this team is reaching their ceiling, somebody else steps up and we pull another win out of thin air. I can't wait to see how we play these next two games on the road, if we can manage to steal one it's pretty much a done deal.

It's hard not to like the celtics. But I proudly dislike them and am rooting for the Cavs because I'm a petty bitch and won't accept that the Celtics are better then the raptors without kyrie/hayword.

I'll be rooting for u guys and the Sixers to beat LeBron next year tho. If he stays.. which I think he will.

Thread Information