Page 16 of 147 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: For NBA fans

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    I've got Warriors in 7 but the Cavs have a chance. Will depend how the games are called.
    Never mind. Cleveland is fucked.

My goodness, that was bad.

Yea it's tough to even watch these games now. I'm disappointed thought this was going to be an amazing series.

Told you guys. Only reason the thunder were able to do get that series to 7 was because they're so big and athletic. The cavs I think would have taken the thunder simply because they match up with them in size and LeBron is probably the best in the league at covering Durant, but against the warriors they can't keep up. Still think the cavs will win 2 games, but the warriors matchup too well with this cavs team. Spurs would have crushed them too.

JR Smith is so bad. Doesn't communicate on defense. Makes bad fouls. If he's not making threes, he's completely worthless.

So I don't follow the NBA as closely as some of you...so I have a few questions.

1. Two years ago warriors were just ok. Not awful but lost in the playoffs kinda team. Then last year they win and this year best of all time? WTF? What happened? I know curry got better but...wtf?

2. How are the other non Curry players good? Legit could not name one player on that team (other than curry) two years ago.

3. Is Steve kerr a god a coaching or something?

4. How in the fuck did Thunder choke that series away?

5. Why do the cavs always look like shit in the finals regardless of who they face? I know the east sucks balls but...come on man.

6. When will the Warriors fail? Like who can win the title now?

7. How did the Thunder fuck up the Spurs?

8. Why is the all star game still a thing? it is trash.

9. When is the draft again?

10. King James leaves Cavs now right? Same with Durant?

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    Never mind. Cleveland is fucked.
    They don't even really give a shit. It's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    JR Smith is so bad. Doesn't communicate on defense. Makes bad fouls. If he's not making threes, he's completely worthless.
    100%.

I have mixed feelings about the possibility of him getting a ring. On one hand hilarious, on the other hand he reaaaaally doesn't deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    So I don't follow the NBA as closely as some of you...so I have a few questions.

1. Two years ago warriors were just ok. Not awful but lost in the playoffs kinda team. Then last year they win and this year best of all time? WTF? What happened? I know curry got better but...wtf?

2. How are the other non Curry players good? Legit could not name one player on that team (other than curry) two years ago.

3. Is Steve kerr a god a coaching or something?

4. How in the fuck did Thunder choke that series away?

5. Why do the cavs always look like shit in the finals regardless of who they face? I know the east sucks balls but...come on man.

6. When will the Warriors fail? Like who can win the title now?

7. How did the Thunder fuck up the Spurs?

8. Why is the all star game still a thing? it is trash.

9. When is the draft again?

10. King James leaves Cavs now right? Same with Durant?
    1. Curry, Thompson, Green all progressing at rapid levels, great role players, Curry's contract is so far below market value they can afford that core (up until next year)

2. Tons of solid role players can name almost the whole team if you follow NBA haha

3. Yes, great assistants as well, Walton who filled in considered a top coach and will be coaching Lakers next year.

4. They've always sucked at closing. Durant/Westbrook = bad chemistry, Durant going to start earning title of can't win it without someone else (despite having westbrook)

5. Last year LeBron had one of best championship series in NBA History, but had no one around him. This year Love is a bad fit for their opponent. Prob would've been better of without him and keeping Wiggins. Very good chance Love gets traded in offseason.

6. Depends on core leaving. Barnes and Ezeli are most likely gone in free agency. Bogut may stay on cheap contract. Iggy could be traded if they pursue Durant.

7. Thunder are good team. NBA depends so much on matchups.

8. agreed, but can say thing about pro bowl

9. June 25th I want to say. Let's go Sixers!

10. No way LeBron leaves. Would tarnish him too much. I would've said there was a chance if he won it all because when he came back he said he's bringing championship to Cleveland. Durant could leave, but much more likely to sign 2 year deal with opt out after 1st year (same as LeBron has been doing) in order to capitalize on money and there's not really a much better option for him unless SAS/GS find a way to make room for him as he wants to win now and not rebuild.

Durant to the Spurs would be monumental. Imagine Durant thriving in the team-first mentality Pop would force him to have. I don't think Durant is selfish by any means, it's just that being on a team with Westbrook seemed to bring out the worst of his emotions when they would start bickering on the court. And it would spill over into the way he talked to his other teammates, too.

I dont know why people think durant would go to San Antonio. Tony parker is garbage. Aldridge and Leonard can't create their own shot and KD is a shitty passer, that offense would be stagnant as fuck

Thread Information