Page 19 of 147 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Thread: For NBA fans

Also if u think Noel's getting traded, I hope the raptors make a move for him. Love that guy lol.

lol? Ish smith doesnt exist on the defensive side of the ball and has 0 jump shot. There's a reason the dude has been on 9 teams in 6 years.

I also don't think embiid is ever going to actually play a significant role in the NBA. He's greg odening.

Quote Originally Posted by Greendaybum5 View Post
    Minnesota only has the 2 players though. GS hit on 3 picks. This #5 pick is huge for them this year. I honestly think if Embid is healthy then the Sixers have better young talent and positioning than the Wolves will, but I'm biased as a sixers fan.
    No. I can understand the argument but I'd rather have Minnesota's players right now. If Embiid is healthy and able to play then it becomes a conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    You're forgetting the depth of solid role players and guys on the T-wolves that could be solid NBA contributors. The sixers have ish smith and that tweener shooter who's name escapes me right now.

I like rubio, dieng, Lavine and Bjelica. Even Shabazz Muhamed has shown some flashes on offense (his defense is putrid)
    Rubio still has no jumpshot. He's an above average defensive player and one of the best passers in the league. He may get traded, I don't think he's the kind of point guard Thibs wants. Wolves will probably draft a point guard (Dunn, Murray) or Bender if he's still there at 5. They might go Buddy Hield too, but I doubt it. I would guess Dunn right now, but I think Murray will be better. I actually wouldn't be opposed to Minnesota drafting Denzel Valentine. He rebounds well, he passes well, he can handle the ball well, he's 6'5, and he shot 44% from 3 last season. He's also not a diva with a huge ego. Bjelica sucks. LaVine has a ton of upside and he actually made pretty big strides last season. I like Gorgui, I think he's underrated. Bazz is a good offensive player but he's a horrible defender. Tyus Jones is still only like 20, he may be decent eventually. Payne should be in the D League.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    lol? Ish smith doesnt exist on the defensive side of the ball and has 0 jump shot. There's a reason the dude has been on 9 teams in 6 years.

I also don't think embiid is ever going to actually play a significant role in the NBA. He's greg odening.
    Too early to call.

Embiid will probably never be fully healthy. A shame really.

His foot apparently has healed and he's on track to play to start next season, so we'll see I guess. It would be a shame, though, he has so much potential. And he's the twitter mvp.

Twitter mvp and loves KU. Him actually becoming a star player would be great. He has already help recruiting without playing at all in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    Twitter mvp and loves KU. Him actually becoming a star player would be great. He has already help recruiting without playing at all in the NBA.
    He's an MVP candidate in my NBA 2k14 game I still play cause Im poor

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    Mark Jackson and JVG are hilariously biased.
    This. Again. Had to mute.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    Warriors in 5 maybe 6.
    Yuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

This. Again. Had to mute.
    Ha.

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuup.
    Yeah, it's not going 6. Don't see Cleveland winning in Cali.

Thread Information