Page 24 of 147 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Thread: For NBA fans

Quote Originally Posted by 3000 stat View Post
    Lol...
    I think you might have misunderstood what I was trying to convey with my post.

I've never seen so much crying about calls than in this series in this sport. I'm so glad it's over and soon to be off my feed.

In a 7 game series, the best team wins, period.

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

Not if one or multiple games are being fixed. Then the best team can lose. I still think Golden State is better than Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    Not if one or multiple games are being fixed. Then the best team can lose. I still think Golden State is better than Cleveland.
    They're clearly not manon. And you cannot fix a 7 game series. I'm sorry but ya'll need to get a grip. I wish I could blame all my teams failures on cheating and fixes, lol.

I'm glad the Cavs won, I like Lebron and think he's a hell of a player and I know he wanted to get them a title. Steph Curry seems like a little shit to me, so I don't feel sorry for him or his jackass wife in the slightest.

Banner by Madamos

You can fix a 7 game series actually, we may have just seen it in fact. Draymond Green did not deserve to be suspended for game 5. Had Green been playing, I think Golden State probably would have won the series in 5.

In terms of personality, LeBron seems way more objectionable than Curry. I just do not understand why people like LeBron at all. He's an ego-maniacal, self-centered, narcissistic diva. He throws his teammates and coaches under the bus when his team loses. He never holds himself accountable when his team loses. He whines about every call that doesn't go his way. He lobbies for other players to be suspended during finals games. I could go on.

Also, Vegas has Golden State as the favorites to win in 2017.

He's good at basketball. (probably the best)

Banner by Madamos

He's top 10. Maybe top 5.

You can fix a 7 game series actually, we may have just seen it in fact. Draymond Green did not deserve to be suspended for game 5. Had Green been playing, I think Golden State probably would have won the series in 5.

In terms of personality, LeBron seems way more objectionable than Curry. I just do not understand why people like LeBron at all. He's an ego-maniacal, self-centered, narcissistic diva. He throws his teammates and coaches under the bus when his team loses. He never holds himself accountable when his team loses. He whines about every call that doesn't go his way. He lobbies for other players to be suspended during finals games. I could go on.

The donkey faced fuck deserved to be suspended against OKC and wasn't. The W's dont get to wine about shit being fixed after that.
    Curry is way less likable than Lebron, imo. Curry's entire media presence comes off as completely fake. Shaun livingston is the only likable warriors player, tbh.

Here's my take:

1) Draymond probably didn't deserve to be suspended for the LeBron incident, but I thought he should've been suspended for Steven Adams incident. I'm sure that played into the NBA's decision to suspend him a game.

2) Draymond cries after EVERY single call, makes LeBron look normal in that aspect.

3) If you listen to seasoned NBA veteran's speak they always talk about Tim Duncan complaining the most. It's just not outwardly done for cameras and fans to see. At least it was discussed on the radio a lot this week.

4) Curry missing open 3's and GS role players missing shots in key situations (or entire games in Barnes case) is what cost them the championship, not the officiating/suspensions.

5) LeBron's performances in past 2 finals have been unheard of. He's now one of 3 people to triple double game 7 (joining Jerry West and James Worthy), 3rd players with 3 MVPs and 3 Finals MVPs (Joining Magic and MJ) and his game 6 stat line had never been done before. He's the first person ever to lead a series of any length in Points, Assists, Rebounds, Steals and Blocks (that's just insane). Led his team to the first ever comeback in 31 tries in NBA finals being down 3-1. LeBron is easily a top 5 player of all time probably top 2-3. He's #2 in my book.

6) GS was the better team, but LeBron and Kyrie got it done. Gotta give credit to Cleveland's defense for shutting GS down in their wins.

Warriors celebrated every made 3 like they had just won the championship. That is infinitely more annoying than anything LeBron has done. Even his stupid announcements and what not.

Thread Information