Page 29 of 147 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Thread: For NBA fans

Quote Originally Posted by Greendaybum5 View Post
    I don't think Gasol stays with the Bulls... Their frontcourt will be Lopez, Portis and Mirotic. Also I'm not really comparing rose to calderon just saying calderon is useless at this point in his career. Maybe 10-12 minutes of the bench tops is what he'd be good for. Rose is coming into a season healthy and in a contract year. If he wants another good contract he has to play well. With Melo and Porzingis there and the chance of a big (Gasol, Noah or Howard) he could put up good numbers. Granted they're all old besides porzingis. Bulls definitely got better side of the deal as Lopez is locked into a reasonable contract with cap going up.
    Well all of that is possible, but based on what we saw from Rose last year (while healthy) I believe he's going to hurt the knicks more then help. Calderon on the other hand is still capable of helping a team as a role player. Rose may get 20 ppg next year and still be worse then Calderon in a vacuum. That being said Gasol leaving the bulls would be absolutely terrible for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Greendaybum5 View Post
    I don't believe I said LeBron doesn't argue calls. Just said Draymond is worst in NBA in that regard. I'm not saying GS couldn't have won game 5 if Green played, I'm just downplaying the effect on the series. As KB mentioned look how many OPEN 3's Curry missed.
    And I'm saying you're wrong because LeBron is a lot more annoying than Green. And it's exacerbated by the fact that he already gets away with a ton. He essentially plays with a different set of rules than everyone else and still bitches about calls constantly.

Ya look how many open 3's Curry was missing. They sure could have used Draymond Green in game 5 because Curry was missing open 3's...

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    Buffalo.

What superstar doesn't do that in the NBA?

I mean Kobe made a career doing that and he was much, much worse than James.
    1) Kobe was not much, much worse than James
    2) Kobe was not nearly as obnoxious as James is
    3) Most superstars whine less than James. Some whine a lot less, like Kawhi Leonard for example.

Ben Simmons is hyped because he's a hyper-athletic 6'10 point guard who does everything well except shoot. And he's not a terrible shooter. And he can get better at shooting. Clear #1 pick in this draft.

Don't want to hear about LSU sucking as an argument against Ben Simmons. He put up better stats, better player efficiency numbers, and higher win shares than the players he gets compared to. LSU sucking was not Simmons' fault at all.

I have many of the same questions with Simmons as I did with Wiggins. Does he care enough is the biggest.

I'm interested to see how Wiggins does with Thibs. Sam Mitchell had kind of a soft personality. I think Thibs will be able to get a lot more out of Wigs than Mitchell did.

I still don't get the simmons hype. He seems like a team killer. Sure he will end up with good numbers and...won't make his team win. Hope he fails.

Wow Jaylen Brown #3, I heard the raps had a chance at him at 9.

Are the suns gonna draft another PG? LOL

Dragen Bender = Darko Milicic right? lolol

Welp, the wolves really don't like 3 point shooters I guess.

Thread Information