Page 40 of 147 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast

Thread: For NBA fans

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    I almost had a heart attack watching my Warriors piss away what would have been a legendary season. If they can't sign Durant during this off-season I'll be super bummed. That's like a guaranteed 2-3 NBA Finals championships barring catastrophic injuries.
    I don't mean this in a bad way TO, but holy shit u are such a spoiled sports fan

I can't even fathom thinking what you just said.

Super bummed my powerhouse championship team that's incredibly exciting to watch doesn't sign the biggest name in free agency? Jesus Christ man!

And don't get me started on you're damn baseball team that wins the championship every 2 years ><

AND yes this is coming from a place of pure jealousy hahaha.

I guess the only thing I can take solace in is the fact that you're mainly a football guy and the 49ers have sucked for awhile with no end to the sucking in sight

0% chance KD leaves OKC. If he leaves it's next offseason.

Durant resigns with a one year deal. After they lose again next year, he is gone.

Spence:

http://www.raptorshq.com/2016/6/29/1...about-deal-for

Not sure why Raptors would do this (and that's coming from a guy who likes Noel's game), but I'd be thrilled.

I read that too, seems like a really odd fit. As shitty as ross is at times, hes a big part of this team. Dudes our only real 3 point threat atm other then maybe patterson and lowry. Shoots 40% from 3 in his sleep and flashes defensively sometimes.

I like noel's game too, but ya not worth it atm.

Maybe they think noel could play the 4 beside jonas.

Im speculating here, but I think the raptors are trying to build for 3 - 5 years from now when lebron and lowry are gone and they think jonas is gonna be a better version of marc gasol. From what ive heard they think jonas will add the 3 pointer to his game and he hasnt fully developed his passing game. Im not sayin this is necessarily this is a good idea but its interesting and creative.

poeltl looks like he could develop a 3 as well so thats why im speculating. Could u imagine a scenario where you have noel plays PF on defense (I think defensively he Is dominant as a help defender and not so much a post defender like jonas) and on offense he can work down low beside a stretch 5? I think that would work really well and we havent seen it yet in the league.

I definitelt think theyd work well together defensively, just the offense that would be fucked up lol

Dwight Howard's deal...lol.

Bad deals everywhere TC.

Thread Information