Page 43 of 147 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast

Thread: For NBA fans

Weird friggin deal. Not sure this makes the warriors better (hard to top what they did last season) but the thunder are boned.

That Ibaka deal doesn't look as good anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Weird friggin deal. Not sure this makes the warriors better (hard to top what they did last season) but the thunder are boned.

That Ibaka deal doesn't look as good anymore.

They swapped out Barnes for Durant. LOL.

curry and green could regress a bit and im sure theyll miss bogut/ezeli even though they have zaza now.

since when did it become a crime to want to win a championship? Anyone who is mad at KD for going to the warriors is a jackass, and from him to you through me: fuck off.

Dude doesn't owe us anything. "back in my day" teams put together the best players to try and win.

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    since when did it become a crime to want to win a championship? Anyone who is mad at KD for going to the warriors is a jackass, and from him to you through me: fuck off.

Dude doesn't owe us anything. "back in my day" teams put together the best players to try and win.
    Dude literally took the can't beat them, get on your knees and suck their dick route.

I must have missed that on SC...

I just don't understand why someone is a villain for joining a winning team when they are a free agent. It's insane. McNabb joins the skins.. you don't see me burning a McNabb jersey? And i hated the fucking guy BEFORE he did that lol.

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

To me his decision goes against everything sports is about. Take TAO as an example. I got my ass kicked by Netjak players a lot, but I never wanted to join them; I wanted to get better so that I could kick their ass. That didn't work out so well for me, but hey, I had fun trying to get better at this game. I sure as fuck wasn't going to go join their clan and be friends.

I joined The Badasses because I like Prof, but when I'm playing against Prof, Prof can go fuck himself. Same goes for everyone else in that clan, especially Detonation.

This is kind of a shitty analogy because TAO is an individual game. I think that if somebody beats you at something, you should try to improve at that thing, not go ask someone else for help. Certainly not ask the guy who's beating you to help. I'm not angry at KD, I just think his decision was pretty fucking lame from a competitive point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    I must have missed that on SC...

I just don't understand why someone is a villain for joining a winning team when they are a free agent. It's insane. McNabb joins the skins.. you don't see me burning a McNabb jersey? And i hated the fucking guy BEFORE he did that lol.
    Did he choke in the conference finals against them literally a month beforehand?

i think lex has every right to be pissed here as an okc fan. I can sympathize with him as a raptors fan when we lost tmac carter and bosh.

that being said I think its lame to be pissed about this. I agree with manon that this is lame, but its kinda what happens in the nba and always has. Competitively its a shame, and the warriors should be heavy favorites again (even moreso) but I wouldnt count out the spurs, cleveland or some other strong teams.

next season is going to be exciting if u can ignore the fact that the warriors will probably win it.

So the warriors bench could be better then it was last year. damien jones and patrick mccaw were nice additions in the draft, iggy and livingston are still there and they just signed david west to a vet minimum. I dont know if theyre done yet either. What a ridiculous team lol

pg: steph, livingston
    sg: thompson, mccaw
    sf: durant, iggy, looney
    pf: green, west
    c: zaza, jones

im not sure how they can add anything else of significance to this roster depth wise but it looks ridiculous at 11 right now.

Thread Information