Page 50 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast

Thread: For NBA fans

I don't see any team challenging a healthy Warriors team in a 7 game series this season. Hell even their bench has been kept largely in tact. I'm thinking 65+ wins and an NBA Finals series (win).

Probably. Not counting out lebron tho. I think kyrie has another level too.

Embid hasn't gotten much run in preseason so far, but he nailed a 3 basically but foot was on the line. he's a beast so excited for regular season. But if I'm betting on this, then my money for ROY is going to Saric. He's looked great in preseason and is gonna get a ton of run with Simmons out.

I didnt realise how excited I was for basketball to start until yesterday. Watched the full raps game last night before switching to the world series. Wouldnt usually have done that before.

Valanciunas was everything Ive been hoping for and more last night. He kept drummond semi contained defensively, and looked quite a bit lighter on his feet then Ive seen since he was a rookie. He just looked so strong and smooth out there last night, and the scary thing is his shot is so nice it feels like he could spread out even further then the 12-15 he was killing last night consistently.

Derozan had a great game, but I didnt see anything I havent seen before from him, hopefully he's just gotten more consistent.

Lowry looks like playoff lowry sadly. Still awesome, but nothing like the lowry who avgd 20 ppg last year.

Terrence Ross looks like he's finally becoming a player. Hes been really commited to every play since the beginning of the preseason and I saw him drive the ball/pass more then ive ever seen in this game. I dont want to get excited for a player with consistency issues, but ross really looks like he loves his "6th man" role on the team. I feel like the problem with Ross has always been a mental thing, but its hard to get excited after one game.

Siakam looks like a legitimate player already. His offensive game is pretty raw, but he looks better then byombo already and his defense at pf meshed pretty well with JV. Really nice draft selection for the raps.

Norm Powell seems to be waiting for one of the bigger guys to go down so he can be "the guy" I think he's gonna get traded. Which is sad, but I guess management likes Ross more atm. Norm is clearly an alpha dog and wouldnt be able to flourish on this team with dero around anyways.

Poeltl was pretty disappointing, he showed hes not ready for nba minutes yet and hes got a pretty long way to go before he can bang down low with NBA bigs. He flashed some interesting athleticism both on offense and defense, but overall was pretty awful on both ends. Hope to see him in the dleague asap and bebe backing up valanciunas.

Joel "The Process" Embid in a stellar debut yesterday. Holy shit was that fun to watch. He really is the definition of entertainment from interacting with the fans to swatting shots to making Steven Adams look like a puppet.

On a side note the Thunder may not win more than 35 games this year.

Russ is way too good for them not to dude. Im guessin 45 at least.

Cant wait to see embiid highlights tho.

Holy fuck man, just watched the 6ers highlights and embiid looks like a god man. I guess im gonna have to watch some 6ers this year, did saric play? Simmons + Embiid + Lowry next year will be sick. Lolol

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Holy fuck man, just watched the 6ers highlights and embiid looks like a god man. I guess im gonna have to watch some 6ers this year, did saric play? Simmons + Embiid + Lowry next year will be sick. Lolol
    Lowry didn't sign extension with Toronto? Would love to have him in Philly. That's the one benefit of having cap space we can overpay for a lowry.

Thread Information