Page 55 of 147 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

Thread: For NBA fans

Well the raps lost this game tn, but the refs didnt help. Raps vs cavs+refs at home. The NBA is so stupid sometimes.

And yes I know the raps didnt play well tn, but ya this was ugly as hell. Refs ruined the game with all the bad calls.

Klay Thompson dropped his dick on the Pacers tonight. 60 points in three quarters...good lord.

Reaaaaaaallllllllyyyyy hoping masai can spin a blockbuster at the deadline for boogie. Honestly the only trade I actually see helping this team make it to the next step. Without boogie, the raps are tier 1.5.

Raptors vs Cavs with this lineup who wins?

Raps:

PG: Lowry/Joseph/Vanvleet
    SG: Derozan/Powell
    SF: Carroll/Caspi
    PF: Sullinger/Siakam (pending on who fits better with boogie), Patterson/Caboclo
    C: Cousins/Bebe (who has actually been a major bench piece this year)/ Poeltl

Vs

Cavs:

PG: Kyrie/Mowilliams/Kay Felder
    SG: Smith/Shumpert/Liggins/Mcrae
    SF: LBJ/Dunleavy/Jefferson
    PF: Love/Frye
    C: Thompson/Anderson

I honestly would hesitate to take the king on paper, the raps would have way more depth and a big three that could at least hang while LBJ was on the court. I really dont see any viableish trades for any other player that would make the raptors this good. Milsap would be awesome, but it would be much harder to think about trading JV and banking on sully at the 5 to win the east.

Clippers vs. Warriors tonight. Should be a great game. Hoping the Clippers can win so SA has a shot at the one seed.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Raptors vs Cavs with this lineup who wins?

Raps:

PG: Lowry/Joseph/Vanvleet
    SG: Derozan/Powell
    SF: Carroll/Caspi
    PF: Sullinger/Siakam (pending on who fits better with boogie), Patterson/Caboclo
    C: Cousins/Bebe (who has actually been a major bench piece this year)/ Poeltl

Vs

Cavs:

PG: Kyrie/Mowilliams/Kay Felder
    SG: Smith/Shumpert/Liggins/Mcrae
    SF: LBJ/Dunleavy/Jefferson
    PF: Love/Frye
    C: Thompson/Anderson

I honestly would hesitate to take the king on paper, the raps would have way more depth and a big three that could at least hang while LBJ was on the court. I really dont see any viableish trades for any other player that would make the raptors this good. Milsap would be awesome, but it would be much harder to think about trading JV and banking on sully at the 5 to win the east.
    The trade you proposed a few pages back would be accepted by sixers in a heartbeat. The kings would turn that down 10/10 times though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Clippers vs. Warriors tonight. Should be a great game. Hoping the Clippers can win so SA has a shot at the one seed.
    Can't wait for tip-off. I can't believe how well GS has meshed. That being said I still think Cavs win it all.

Warriors made the Clippers look like a D League team tonight lol. I love our chances against the Cavaliers this time around. Warriors only getting better as the season progresses.

Ya the gsw defense is actually looking like a strength with durant at pf (as I predicted) only way to beat them is to limit transition points, slow them down and outrebound them.

Blake Griffin had a terrible game. Multiple turnovers, wasn't aggressive, and lackadaisical defense. I think it's been awhile since he saw a defense that athletic and super quick. With GS limiting Paul, it was up to Griffin and he couldn't get it done.

Thread Information