Page 6 of 147 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: For NBA fans

I like everything about Draymond Green so I wouldn't mind seeing the Warriors repeat. In fact I really like their whole team in general but Green in particular. Dislike the Raptors. Pretty indifferent about the Thunder and Cavs.

Durant's shot is broken. Lurrrrrd.

I'm not a very violent person... but Draymond Green makes me want to punch him in the face.

Woot #TrustTheProcess.....such a shame Hinike was fired and he won't get to reap the rewards. I was happy with 1 or 2(simply because at 2 you don't have to decide), but at least the Sixers will get to take the player of their choosing.

Incredibly interested to see if the Sixers do a deal with Boston (for #3 pick) or Atlanta (for Schroder), both were rumored at the deadline. Okafor for the #3 intrigues me, but even though Embid says he'll be playing, until he makes it through a season I'd hesitate to move an offensive talent like him. That being said the Sixers probably have to trade either Okafor or Noel and Okafor is the more valuable trade chip. I'd be happy with swapping him for Jamal Murray or Kris Dunn as we definitely need a guard.

Would've been nice to get the Lakers pick this year, but in the end it's great for us Sixers fans to finally see some hope. Praying that Colangelo doesn't break the bank for any of the scrubs that are available this offseason. No one is worth a max deal besides Durant and I'd bet he stays in OKC with a 1+1 deal like LeBron.

Ben Simmons is such a bang or bust pick. Shades of Lebron or just a big dude who can move the rock. Do u think the 6ers would be better off going for ingram or simmons? I feel like Ingram is probably more the for sure thing at this point.

Also: I hope the T-wolves draft Buddy Hield, I think he would put them in contention with Utah and Dallas for the only playoff spot available in the west

I'd take Ingram for sure. Simmons maybe has more upside but I think Ingram will be a fairly consistent allstar.

Twolves should take Murray or Hield. I'd prefer Murray but he might not be there.

6ers

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    I'd take Ingram for sure. Simmons maybe has more upside but I think Ingram will be a fairly consistent allstar.

Twolves should take Murray or Hield. I'd prefer Murray but he might not be there.
    Ya either or really, they're a scorer away from bein a pretty good team. Wiggy needs to step up on D and add some passing to his game too. Dude is incredibly good in stretches and less then terrence ross in others.

Thread Information