Page 61 of 147 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast

Thread: For NBA fans

Quote Originally Posted by |AFO| View Post
    Also, why would the Wizards do the other trade? If you think Ross and JV just need to go to a team that gets them more involved, the Wizards aren't going to be it. Wall and Beal are taking most of the shots on that team. Porter, Gortat, and Morris fit well in that system. That trade would make zero sense offensively, and hurt a lot on the defensive end and w/ rebounding.

Also, you put Lowry too high on your list, but it's cool. I like him, he's just not a top 15 player.
    he's a raptors fan

Quote Originally Posted by |AFO| View Post
    Also, why would the Wizards do the other trade? If you think Ross and JV just need to go to a team that gets them more involved, the Wizards aren't going to be it. Wall and Beal are taking most of the shots on that team. Porter, Gortat, and Morris fit well in that system. That trade would make zero sense offensively, and hurt a lot on the defensive end and w/ rebounding.

Also, you put Lowry too high on your list, but it's cool. I like him, he's just not a top 15 player.
    Ya I realised after I suggested the WAS thing how bad that trade would be lol. Gortat is probably equally valuable to JV alone and porter is better then ross lol.

Lowry was ranked 14 by SI, is having a better year in general then last year, was clearly better at pg then irving for the US team, and is rated 3rd in the league in terms of war right now.

Than. The word is than. ffs

/aneurysm

What kind of satisfaction do you gain from being the grammar police? Does it actually bother you seeing me say "your so dumb?"

What's up guys!

Spencer has some delusional trades lol.

That cousins trade would never happen, you have to give tons for a player of Cousin's caliber, look how much the Cavs gave for Love. You have to give a guy who is another superstar or star with superstar potential packed with a first round pick and other complimentary players or a young guy with superstar potential packed with a first round and solid role players. That plus Cousins has be willing to play for that team, no team will trade for him without knowing he actually wants to play for them. There's no reason why Cousins would want to play for the Raptors, the only team right now that he might seem to want to play with would be the Wizards cause of John Wall. Other than that, the Celtics have a good chance I think because of the amount of assets they got, plus they got good reputation as a big market team.

The other trade with the Wizards, JV is better than Gortat but the Wizards would be stupid to give Porter in that trade.

Also, I thought you were right when you claimed Lowry was better than Wall and Kyrie about a year ago, by the allstar break. I don't think Lowry is better than either one anymore lol. Think about this, if you switch Kyrie with Lowry last year, they do not win the championship. Espn rankings have Lowry at 18 and Kyrie at 15. I think they both might be top 15 but Kyrie has definitely surpassed him now.

Hey deto!

Cousins is good friends with derozan. He has been seen wearing raptors gear while working out.

In terms of lowry, ive stated many reasons why lowry is better then kyrie. I can go on all day man. Just gotta watch the tape of how much better team USA is with lowry at PG. Kyrie isnt a leader and the cavs without lebron wouldnt be a playoff team. Lowry carries the shit out of the raptors.

Also wtf did wall do to deserve to be better then lowry in the last calendar year. His jumpshot is the same exact same crap as always and the wizards are still a useless team. If you put lowry with the wiz starting lineup they would be a top 5 eastern conference team.

Also, let me be clear, offensively: as a scorer, irving is a lot better then lowry. Irving is a top 5 scorer in the league likely. But his playmaking and defense are both below average. He doesnt make anyone around him better.

I think Lowry is better overall, but with Irving only 24, it won't be for long.

Defense is a big reason why he is better, but just like the last 3 games of the Finals showed, Kyrie is the type of player you want to have. When he gets hot, he's unstoppable.

Totally agreed on the ceiling. Hes an unreal offensive player. But the dude has below avg vision on the court on both ends of the floor. I think wall is gonna be a monster way sooner then kyrie. Theyre all awesome players, but lowry does all the little things.

Lowry may do the little things, but I think Irvings skills become more pronounced in the postseason. In the playoffs, you play a team 4-7 times and you learn everything about each other. What's makes Irving special is when he goes off, I haven't seen anybody capable of stopping him. So even if a team knows his tendencies and what plays they want to run, Kyrie can null everything by playing one on one and making ridiculous shots.

Team defense becomes so good that sometimes you just need that player that can't be stopped. Irving can do that any given time. I don't believe Wall and Lowry can do that. Without KD, Westbrook can't do that either. Shooting limits all three players, even Lowry who is better than Wall and Westbrook in that area.

Thread Information