Page 63 of 147 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast

Thread: For NBA fans

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Also @deto, is anthony bennett + andrew wiggins + thad young really that valuable? I think I would rather JV + Ross + picks.
    Can we stop for a second.... Wiggins is hands down the top player of anyone involved here. He's gonna be a stud and is already legit for someone who's maybe 20 years old? (haven't googled him)

Skillswise, I wouldnt say wiggins is much better then ross right now. He is a much better player in terms of handle, but the jumper holds him back and he hasnt really figured out how to play defense yet like ross has this year. At 6'8 with all that athleticism, Im banking on wiggy making the jump, but he isnt there yet honestly.

Another thing about wiggy is that his value has probably gone down since he was drafted. For a first overall pick with a lot of hype, he has been somewhat underwhelming.

Wiggy is 21 btw. I think his ceiling is tmac and floor is what he is now.

Raptors have 0 chance against the warriors in the playoffs lol.

Lowry has officially recorded the highest WAR in the league so far.

Is 7th in basketball reference vorp, 6th in WS and among the league leaders in PER. Irving isnt in the top 20 for any of these statistics.

Furthermore, lowry does this as a secondary scorer behind demar derozan. I can only imagine that he would be even better beside lebron james and kevin love instead of derozan and patrick patterson. Kyle Lowry's usage rate is a full 5% less then Kyrie's suggesting that he is much more comfortable off the ball then irving.

So based on all of this information, we still think irving is better because he can exploit defenses by going 1v1 against anyone? I don't think so. Lowry is the more valuable player based on this information. He is the better defensive player, the better playmaker, the better offball threat, the more efficient player, less of a ball hog and generally just a more savvy and creative player all around.

Lowry has officially recorded the highest WAR in the league so far.

Is 7th in basketball reference vorp, 6th in WS and among the league leaders in PER. Irving isnt in the top 20 for any of these statistics.

Furthermore, lowry does this as a secondary scorer behind demar derozan. I can only imagine that he would be even better beside lebron james and kevin love instead of derozan and patrick patterson. Kyle Lowry's usage rate is a full 5% less then Kyrie's suggesting that he is much more comfortable off the ball then irving.

So based on all of this information, we still think irving is better because he can exploit defenses by going 1v1 against anyone? I don't think so. Lowry is the more valuable player based on this information. He is the better defensive player, the better playmaker, the better offball threat, the more efficient player, less of a ball hog and generally just a more savvy and creative player all around.
    You know the best part about all of this? He'll be a 76er next year

Quote Originally Posted by Greendaybum5 View Post
    You know the best part about all of this? He'll be a 76er next year
    Lol if he is one, I may just convert. Wouldn't be mad either, hard not to like the 6ers with Lowry, embiid, Simmons and one of the studs getting drafted top 5 this year

Lol if he is one, I may just convert. Wouldn't be mad either, hard not to like the 6ers with Lowry, embiid, Simmons and one of the studs getting drafted top 5 this year
    gonna be a hot rumor... he's from the area and went to Nova. Also with Ilyasova saying he'd like to resign there's reason to believe the culture is changing here. Granted he's not a star, but he's definitely a solid 6 man.

Absolutely, I didnt have much confidence in the rebuild until this year, but its hard not to like the role players the sixers have on the wing and in the frontcourt. They just need competent guards and theyll be set. They have no guards whatsover lol.

Woot Sixers held on for the win

Who would take Beal? Dude is injured constantly.

Thread Information