Page 71 of 147 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast

Thread: For NBA fans

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Warriors were due for a win? Warriors point differential off the charts? Warriors are better at home? Cleveland barely won a couple of those 4 games? Cleveland was on its fifth or sixth straight road game? No JR Smith? Cleveland hasn't actually looked good all month?

Idk, but if you look at everything from an unbiased analytical perspective, probably makes sense.
    I still expect to see a hard fought game every time. Happy I didn't bet it because I would've taken the points.

Side note this website is pretty cool: www.tankathon.com

Oh man Philly needs to start losing some more games! They ain't getting anything they need at 6 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Greendaybum5 View Post
    I still expect to see a hard fought game every time. Happy I didn't bet it because I would've taken the points.

Side note this website is pretty cool: www.tankathon.com
    3 point shot and the amount taken adds much more variance. This was more of hope for a close game but all signs pointed to a beat down. The surprising thing was how bad the beat down was.

Honestly not that surprised, lebron has shown over and over that he values one thing only, and that's championships. I think he and the cavs got up to play on Christmas to make sure the Warriors knew their place, but he and the cavs didn't look like they were trying very hard in this recent game. Lebron coulda taken over, but I think he realised his team was too tired due to the sched to compete, so he just chilled and played at 50% which I think he does most of the time to let his team get better around him.

Still.. I feel like the Warriors are on another level this year and no matter how well rested lebron is for the finals, this GSW team with durant is just too good.

Was looking at team lineup stats today cause I was sick and took the day off so I just sat on my phone and geekEd out. Something interesting I found about the spurs: they haven't played Anderson, Green and Kawhi together at any point this year. Is Pop allergic to small Ball?

I could really see a mills, green, Kawhi, Anderson, Dedmon lineup flourishing. There is a 5 minute sample of this lineup with Aldridge instead of Dedmon and they were + 26 net rating (for what it's worth) lol
    Last edited by Spencer 555; 01-17-2017 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Oh man Philly needs to start losing some more games! They ain't getting anything they need at 6 lol
    deep draft man!

We also have lakers pick and if kings end up ahead of us either by record or by getting into top 3 sixers own a pick swap with them.

Ya it really is. Lots of really solid seniors and high IQ freshman later in the draft that I like. I'm not super high on the middle round guys, but the sixers could get a couple promising guards in the top ten. I just think Ball is the one they need.

Stoked for the game tn, last time I watched the raps v Sixers embiid wasn't in the lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Stoked for the game tn, last time I watched the raps v Sixers embiid wasn't in the lineup.
    raps are 5.5 pt favorites what you think?

Thread Information