Page 72 of 147 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast

Thread: For NBA fans

They should cover that pretty easy, but keep an eye on resting players. I know our frontcourt is really depleted too. Injuryville in Toronto atm and were on the road coming off a back to back.

Man, the Sixers defence is so much better then I remember. They're gonna be a very good defensive team when thy get some guards who can play. Good lord the guards on this team are soooo bad lolol

Raptors struggling on some open looks in the 2nd, the sixers defence regressed a bit, but they are pesky. Im kinda expecting Derozan to bounce back in the second half, he's looked pretty terrible out there (probably tired from the back to back)

Embiid is so fun lol, got the crowd going on some free throws.

Ew, embiid just got a veteran foul call right there going against poeltl. He just fell into poeltl and got the call lol. Sometimes the NBA sucks.

Embiid poppin off in the 4th! Big time shots back to back, this could be a real statement game.

Great game Philly, gotta be excited for next year after a performance like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Great game Philly, gotta be excited for next year after a performance like that.
    More excited for 2 years from now haha.

But he is amazing. The foot injury I think really helped him develop his shot. I mean the guy can nail threes and is shooting over 80% at the line. His clutch time FT% is great too!

Hearing that stadium chant "Trust the Process" was absolutely amazing. Embiid has the fans won over more so than any player since Allen Iverson.

I dunno man, Philly could really be a playoff team next year, they have all the ground work ready to bring in some talented guards and I think tj and stauskas would be solid bench players. Stauskas and Mconnel are pesky defenders and can score.

McConnell, stauskas, Covington ilyasova noel on the bench with 2 guards, simmons, saric and embiid starting. That's set for next year and if embiid is getting 30 minuted a night Philly is definitely a playoff team.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    I dunno man, Philly could really be a playoff team next year, they have all the ground work ready to bring in some talented guards and I think tj and stauskas would be solid bench players. Stauskas and Mconnel are pesky defenders and can score.

McConnell, stauskas, Covington ilyasova noel on the bench with 2 guards, simmons, saric and embiid starting. That's set for next year and if embiid is getting 30 minuted a night Philly is definitely a playoff team.
    haha so much wrong with this post bud. noel is a FA no chance they bring him back. yes it is RFA, but not going to pay him as much as he's going to get to come off the bench. Okafor wasn't on your list either. I hope he's traded but if not he'll be back. Stauskas is awful. Pesky defender? is that serious lol

I'm willing to bet by this time next year Noel is still a 6er and okafor is traded.

Stauskas isn't a great defender, but he's hugely improved on that end of the court compared to his first two years. Along with TJ mconnel they can be very annoying and they put a lot of pressure on ball handlers. Who do you prefer as a backup SG on the 6ers?

Thread Information