Page 73 of 147 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast

Thread: For NBA fans

I think long-term stauskas is a nice bench piece. Someone you can afford to keep in system and let him learn without paying much. I'm actually more concerned with his offensive consistency at this point in his career because he fails to shoot 40% from three and he was pegged as an elite spot up shooter coming outta college.

So Sixers were 4.5 dogs at home last night to the Clippers. Blake Griffin's first game back, albeit on a limited basis. No Embiid, No Okafor, No Problems?

I couldn't believe that the Sixers were able to pull that off. I love what Brett Brown is doing for this team. At this point in time I can't imagine having any other coach at the helm of this organization. It was one of the best signings for this city in a long time. The excitement in this city is comparable to the '01 Eastern Conference Champion team with Allen Iverson.

Simmons should make his debut right after the all star break. It looks like that game could be vs GSW. Would that be a fun game to watch or what? Even if Sixers blown out by 30 it'll be Embiid & Simmons baby.

So at the halfway point of the year the Wizards have actually turned things around and are red hot right now winning 8 of their last 10. Young players seem to really be thriving under Brooks.

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    So at the halfway point of the year the Wizards have actually turned things around and are red hot right now winning 8 of their last 10. Young players seem to really be thriving under Brooks.
    They're a fun team to watch. Very impressed with Otto Porter this year.

Yeah, Porter looking like a 3rd overall pick finally.

Heyoooooo I wish I had the balls to start betting on the Sixers. 11 point underdogs and they win by 4. Noel is increasing his trade value which is fantastic.

Ilyasova is looking like he could be a real compliment to a team that could make a deep run.

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    Brooks got a lot of flack for his X's and O's and game management at times in OKC, but I believe he was pretty crucial in player development of his young team. Thought he would be great for both Beal and Porter (Beal has looked like a straight stud lately) and now he has the Wizards playing pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Brooks got a lot of flack for his X's and O's and game management at times in OKC, but I believe he was pretty crucial in player development of his young team. Thought he would be great for both Beal and Porter (Beal has looked like a straight stud lately) and now he has the Wizards playing pretty well.
    Wall is also playing the best bball of his career I feel like

I think this is the wiz from the playoffs 2 years ago.

Spence if lowry leaves for Philly this offseason, where do you see raps finishing in eastern standings and where do you see sixers finishing?

Thread Information