Page 74 of 147 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast

Thread: For NBA fans

Without Lowry, the raptors are under 500. Sixers I think would finish near the top of the conf.

Can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that I'm two inches taller than the guy ranked second in PPG in the NBA. I honestly don't recognize the world anymore.

Draymond Green put up a triple double tonight with only 4 points. Rebounds, assists, and 10 steals. Only triple double ever posted with fewer than 10 points. And he had 5 blocks too. That's crazy.

He's still a mouth breather and has intentionally hit people in the nuts on multiple occasions. Not a fan.

Wizards are playing damn good basketball ATM. If Wall could cut down on his TOs a bit, they could push for #2 in the east. D has started to step it up, especially in the 4th. If it wasn't for Lebron hitting 4 3's at the end of regulation, they'd have beaten the Cavs too. Wall didn't even play particularly well in that game and it seemed like the Cavs were hitting on all cylinders. Nice to see the Wizards competing at the top of the conference. They need a better bench though... Unfortunately I think the playoffs are going to be super boring. GSW sweeping their way to WCF and Cavs losing 1-2 to get to ECF. Probably only going to see 4-5 loses by those two into the ship.

Cavs are really struggling lately. The east could be interesting this year if you buy it. Raps need to get our shit together.

Wow Ibaka to the Raps. How happy are you spencer??? If Raps had a chance this year they needed a player like him. I still don't think they beat Cleveland, but if Love misses beginning of playoffs then lookout.

Duuuuuuude yes! This is exactly what we needed. I've been talking about moving Ross plus a pick for one of these PFs for awhile now haven't I? Fuck all u haters who doubted! Hahahaha. Not milsap, but ibaka is about as good as you can get for that price. I just hope he fits well next to JV. Might be a better natural fit with nogueira tbh. Either way he should get plenty of time next to both and 2pat.

This might not be it either. Raptors have to be going for it this year with Lowry's contract expiring. We still have a 2017 first rounder, Demarre Carroll, cojo and sullingers expiring contract who are all pretty tradeable for someone looking to get a pick in this stacked draft.

Thread Information