Page 81 of 147 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast

Thread: For NBA fans

I've maintained that I don't think Boston has a chance. We haven't had one game against the cavs fully healthy all year.

It's either washington, Toronto or the cavs for me. And the cavs need peak LeBron.

Cavs won't have a series go more than 5 games coming out of the east. Heard it here first!

And thank you Greg Popovich. Sixers basically have same odds as Lakers to get a top 3 pick now. And if Sixers can bump lakers out of top 3 they'll get two top 5 picks.

Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post
    But you haven't beaten the Cavs once this year. That's what it'll come down to is being able to grind out wins over the Cavs in a series. Unless the Cavs fall apart, I don't see how anyone in the East will beat them, especially after what they did to Boston last night.
    The Raptors are very intriguing though. Lowry, DeRozan, Carroll, Joseph, Tucker, Serge Ibaka, Patterson, and Jonas is very potent. The question will be their offense, and more specifically Lowrys. If Lowry can perform like he does in the regular season, I give Toronto about a 40% chance of upsetting Cleveland, which without home court is pretty good odds. When the Raptors go small with Serge at the 5 will be good for them. Serge can stretch the floor and still play great defense.

Yaaaaa prof get hypeeee.

Lebron just flexed on Boston the other night. Got damn.

If Miami makes the playoffs they're beating the Celts.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    If Miami makes the playoffs they're beating the Celts.
    I thought so too, too bad they didn't make it, they put themselves into a huge hole in the first half of the season.

My predictions for the playoff

West
    GSW vs Portland: GSW probably sweeps, or win in 5, if the Blazers had Nurkic healthy (I don't know his status right now), I think they could push them to 6 and give GSW a good scare.

Clippers vs Jazz: this should be super close, Clippers in 7.

Rockets vs Thunder: Rockets in 5, maybe even a sweep.

Spurs vs Memphis: Spurs in 6, maybe even 7, the Grizzlies are always extra hard in the playoff.

East:
    Boston vs Chicago: Boston sweeps
    Wizards vs Hawks: Wizards in 5
    Raptors vs Bucks: Raptors in 5
    Cavs vs Pacers: Cavs in 5

I agree with most of that, but I think 2 of the 3 5 game series will at least go 6. Just don't know which 2.

For the West spurs in 5, rockets sweep, jazz in 7, Warrior sweep

I can see that, I was thinking there's a good chance 1 of those 3 will go to 6. I don't see any of those East teams losing though.

About the Jazz, I think that series can go either way, reasons I pick the Clippers is the Jazz might not have enough scoring to beat them and we have yet to see how good Hayward is in the playoff.

Thread Information