Page 83 of 147 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast

Thread: For NBA fans

John Wall was unbelievable today. God damn.

Just noticed in game 1 we didn't see any minutes for the

Lowry + Derozan + Tucker + Patterson + Ibaka

Lineup I was hyping. I'm so rattled by game 1 lol. I just want ujiri to fire Dwayne Casey and I want Lowry to play well in the playoffs for once. I can't keep making excuses for him lol.

I think Serge Ibaka fucked Derozans wife. Only explanation I have for being down 37 points in a playoff game.

Spencer - I think I'd rather be in phillys position right now then the raptors. They are fucking awful in the playoffs.

This isn't normal Philly lol

Damn I was way off by having Boston sweeping and Raptors in 5. Boston sucks more than I thought, the Bulls are playing better but they are still a bad team as well. Now the Raptors, I thought they wouldn't have any trouble with the Bucks even with Lowry or Derozan struggling but they might even get bounced in the first round now, only reason they won game 2 because that was a must win for them at home.

In the other hand, the Cavs showed again they do have another gear, that was a crazy comeback. The Cavs and Wizards are the only good teams in the East.

@ Spencer: man, you're crazy for having Horford, Draymond Green, and Milsap that high. Guys who I think are too damn low are Derozan, Isaah Thomas and Kevin Love.

Wrong thread. My bad.
    Last edited by Hugh; 04-20-2017 at 11:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Ichiro homered in the 9th inning yesterday in what was probably his last at bat ever at Safeco. I was watching it and fans were giving him a standing o before he hit it. Definitely got chills. He turns 44 this year so chances are he's done.
    What a player.
    hi this isn't the mlb thread btw

Dwight Howard is gutter trash

Edit. Wrong thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Detonation View Post
    Damn I was way off by having Boston sweeping and Raptors in 5. Boston sucks more than I thought, the Bulls are playing better but they are still a bad team as well. Now the Raptors, I thought they wouldn't have any trouble with the Bucks even with Lowry or Derozan struggling but they might even get bounced in the first round now, only reason they won game 2 because that was a must win for them at home.

In the other hand, the Cavs showed again they do have another gear, that was a crazy comeback. The Cavs and Wizards are the only good teams in the East.

@ Spencer: man, you're crazy for having Horford, Draymond Green, and Milsap that high. Guys who I think are too damn low are Derozan, Isaah Thomas and Kevin Love.

I don't think Boston is suffering like Toronto: effort won games in the regular season, talent + effort wins in playoffs. Chicago looked like a bad team because they put up some stinkers, but they have more talent than Boston, especially with Rondo looking like 90% Celtic Rondo. He's still not as good as he used to be, but man he is managing the game so well and setting everybody up.

Honestly this is just a bad matchup for Boston. They can't handle Lopez, and for a team that doesn't shoot well from the perimeter, that leaves a lot of chance for Chicago which plays into their hands. Also, Jimmy Butler can get a bucket whenever. Isaiah Thomas can to, but it's a lot harder for him. In hindsight, everyone should have picked Bulls, but for whatever reason we don't take effort into account when evaluating teams.

Same thing in Toronto. The few games I've seen they always play so hard, but when everyone plays hard the talent disparity shows up, and that's why Lowry is not a top player. Always gets exposed in playoffs and Giannis is murdering Toronto. Dude is a stud.

Thread Information