Page 84 of 147 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast

Thread: For NBA fans

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    This isn't normal Philly lol
    At this point it's normal. Toronto needs to move on from Lowry. Even if he somehow has a miracle resurgence, he's too old to invest much.

I would've thought u were nuts for saying that the other day prof, but ur probably right.

What a huge blow to lose Rondo for the Bulls. The way he was playing, just made the game so much easier for everybody else. I think the Bulls can push this 7 games without him, but I'm not sure they win a game 7, especially since it looks like Butler and Wade will both be playing heavy minutes.

Their you guys go. Raps still good

This has to be the worst and most lopsided officiating in a playoff series ever. Millsap pushes off e every single possession and never gets called. Wiz played poorly these last two games but how can they play well when any time they get in a rhythm the refs bail Atlanta out with whistles?

Add in the fact that every fucking bounce has gone their way.

Gortat fucking sucks.

It's the playoffs man, you gotta find a way to play physical and win. I've watched every game and didn't feel it was I too lopsided. Washington's depth is just not their. Dwight went off last game, was pretty awesome to see him have a game like that, and Milsap is proving to deto he is a top 20 player (atl is beating washington at this point and it's Milsap+Dwight vs Wall + Beal + Porter).

Porter and Beal need to step up the intensity or this series is over. To me what it looks like is they're missing threes and then not playing defense as well as they can because they're down on themselves or something mental like that.

But they aren't letting the Wiz be physical. If our guys make any contact with an opposing player the whistle comes immediately. Atlanta can do whatever they want. They called Wall for a charge when he was already air born before the Hawks player stepped in front of him.

Maybe offensively theirs been some bullshit that's messing with the wiz, but as far as I can tell they've looked pretty soft on defense. Dennis Schroder and Kent Bazemore have really stepped up in games 3 and 4. Still think the wiz win the series, but this should go to 7 and this soft style isn't going to work on the Celtics.

Great bounce back game for washington tn. Beal and porter stepped it up.

I'm really hoping that Steve Kerr can beat the chronic back pain issues that have knocked him out of coaching recently. He deserves better than having to sit on the sidelines with the effort he's put into the team. Warriors are going to win the championship for Durant, McGee, West, and Kerr.

Thread Information