Page 9 of 147 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: For NBA fans

Maybe this series has completely turned. If the Raps can win game 5 as well, then I'll be super interested.

Game 4 not over yet, this is intense. Emotions are flaring on the court tn. Casey just went ballistic on that lowry travel. IMO was good defense by delly.

They stuck lowry on lebron in the post for the last 2 minutes of the game and Lebron couldn't do a thing. WHAT THE FUCK

I just realised how offended I get when people say Kyrie is better then lowry.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    I just realised how offended I get when people say Kyrie is better then lowry.
    I know you are high on the win right now, but they are pretty close. So I don't think it's correct to be offended by anyone saying either player is better, it's splitting hairs. Lowry did just have the best season of his career but he is 30. Overall you want Kyrie.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    I know you are high on the win right now, but they are pretty close. So I don't think it's correct to be offended by anyone saying either player is better, it's splitting hairs. Lowry did just have the best season of his career but he is 30. Overall you want Kyrie.
    Ill take 2014 lowry over every variation of irving we've seen and 2016 lowry over anything irving will ever be.

In a dynasty, irving is probably what you want, but for right now lowry is the better player. Announcers from espn tn were saying Lebron and Irving are the best players in this series, but lowry is IMO pretty clearly a better player then irving, and it's not really that close for me.

MVP through 4 games goes to Dwayne Casey....Letting the Cavs just chuck up 3's and miss is what's brought them back into this series. Kudos to him for making the adjustment after 2 games. Cavs were shooting the lights out these playoffs and came back to earth this series.

I wonder if he planned it this way. lets completely throw game 1 and 2 but take away the 3 ball and then see if they can adjust to us when we get dirty on the paint. If Love has a decent game from 3 the raps probably would be down 3-1 (kicked there asses in game 3 )

Quote Originally Posted by Greendaybum5 View Post
    MVP through 4 games goes to Dwayne Casey....Letting the Cavs just chuck up 3's and miss is what's brought them back into this series. Kudos to him for making the adjustment after 2 games. Cavs were shooting the lights out these playoffs and came back to earth this series.
    Eh. I disagree. The only reason the raptors are in this series is monster performances by Byombo, Lowry, and DeRozan. I mean... last night they had an 18 point lead in the 3rd and blew it. Those 3 are playing the best ball of their lives and they still almost lose the game due to back cuts and open 3's. I don't consider it good coaching when guys are willing a win after a coach leaves a bench in to blow a huge lead. LeBron played the whole 2nd half last night, which was a big move by Lue. Casey did nothing to stop the dunk/3 fest early in the 4th, which was run off of 1 offensive set. That was really shitty defense... Call a time out or something... Raps deserved to lose that game, but Byombo, DeRozen, and Lowry didn't allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by |AFO| View Post
    Eh. I disagree. The only reason the raptors are in this series is monster performances by Byombo, Lowry, and DeRozan. I mean... last night they had an 18 point lead in the 3rd and blew it. Those 3 are playing the best ball of their lives and they still almost lose the game due to back cuts and open 3's. I don't consider it good coaching when guys are willing a win after a coach leaves a bench in to blow a huge lead. LeBron played the whole 2nd half last night, which was a big move by Lue. Casey did nothing to stop the dunk/3 fest early in the 4th, which was run off of 1 offensive set. That was really shitty defense... Call a time out or something... Raps deserved to lose that game, but Byombo, DeRozen, and Lowry didn't allow it.
    Lowry played 44 minutes last night, possibly 46 somethin ridiculous. I think he needed a breather going into that 4th Q and our bench is pretty damn good together. That being said, I've never thought Casey was a brilliant coach. He's really proving he can coach at a high level in these playoffs though. The rotations and adjustments he's made in each series have worked and you can't really disagree with them. I trust his defensive system too.

Thread Information